Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These stories this morning..... WHO does she think she is? Showing her fangs this morning even though she's off caffiene that she blames for her behavior. Soooo condescending and scolding after posting TWO images of her (poor me) crying over lumi eating. (Ali says “bless her” and Lydia had to inform Tattle what she said).

Any normal person would jump on stories to say thank you to I’m sure the thousands of concerned worshipers for their well wishes sincerely and let her fans know how lumi is. That’s it and maybe a real reason for the week off. Nope not Lydia. She’s all dressed up and pointing her finger just saying NO VIDEO TONIGHT as if they are being punished and need to appreciate her more? 👹

And then realllllly talking down to her fans about her by terry stories and how the product did NOT cure her spots and EYEROLLS she ONLY uses dermatologist products 🙄 you bunch of fools who thought she would ever say the makeup cured her. She so full of contempt for her subbies. Just like the “you have been warned stories” 👹 She has on her insta page highlights... saved this whole by terry series and it’s called.... ACNE TUTORIAL!!!!! 🙄

Why would she treat her almost 900,000 insta subscribers like this? To scold them? They must be so confused. Most I’m sure don’t read tattle and are feeling like they just got put in the corner by their mom.

If they haven’t found tattle yet... today is the day. Hi new tattlers! 🤗

View attachment 245079View attachment 245080View attachment 245082View attachment 245083View attachment 245084View attachment 245088View attachment 245089View attachment 245091
Didnt believe in satan.... Til now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seriously just said ' I hope you're missing me and I hope some of you are learning to appreciate me more in my absence'. I'm sorry, but how bleeping self indulgent can she get???! So manipulative too.

She's like someone threatening to leave or run away or do something silly in the hope that her absence will make everyone realise just how much they like her after all. I just can't get my head around her saying that, that was a real insight there. She really does think of her subscribers as an inconvenience she has to deal with, treats them with contempt and then tells them off by saying 'see now I'm not posting a video this week, that will teach you to make sure you're nicer to me when I do post'. Quite possibly one of the most arrogant statements she's come out with.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
She seriously just said ' I hope you're missing me and I hope some of you are learning to appreciate me more in my absence'. I'm sorry, but how bleeping self indulgent can she get???! So manipulative too.

She's like someone threatening to leave or run away or do something silly in the hope that her absence will make everyone realise just how much they like her after all. I just can't get my head around her saying that, that was a real insight there. She really does think of her subscribers as an inconvenience she has to deal with, treats them with contempt and then tells them off by saying 'see now I'm not posting a video this week, that will teach you to make sure you're nicer to me when I do post'. Quite possibly one of the most arrogant statements she's come out with.
I usually always exaggerate for effect but I am truly frightened by what you guys are reporting of her stories and Ali vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I usually always exaggerate for effect but I am truly frightened by what you guys are reporting of her stories and Ali vlog.
I had to go and look at her stories myself to see if this is actually what she said and she did, and it was fully delivered with that scolding tone you'd expect too; finger wagging, 'I hope some of you appreciate me more now'. She's got serious delusions of grandeur. Way to piss off loyal subs too. God I wish Ali would pack up and leave, get some balls, let his creativity shine, find a nice young girl or guy to settle down with and have a family and leave Mrs Narc with egg on her face

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Sorry I know this may seem random AF however just watching old videos of hers. Does anybody know the story behind her & carries friendship?

I am sorry about your daughter, I bet it's tough for both of you. Sending love x

Tutorial on how to have acne: put layers of self tan on and clog all your pores with oils, so that you can then cry on your stories that you have acne.
Also let me tell you, if I tried to cover my acne with ByTerry, my base would look awful. ByTerry has very sheer products for people with almost perfect skin. Trust me, if you had acne to cover, you'd use other brands.
I remember recently Angie from Hot n Flashy youtube channel said she refused to endorse By Terry in spite of pr gifting because it is heavily fragranced. Her words were “who wants their face to smell of roses?” Her dad is a pharmacist and she is a self confessed science geek and heavily invested in ingredients. Noone with any skin sensitivity/condition is going to put that stuff near their skin, Lydiot.

Reactions: 27
I remember recently Angie from Hot n Flashy youtube channel said she refused to endorse By Terry in spite of pr gifting because it is heavily fragranced. Her words were “who wants their face to smell of roses?” Her dad is a pharmacist and she is a self confessed science geek and heavily invested in ingredients. Noone with any skin sensitivity/condition is going to put that stuff near their skin, Lydiot.
Not to mention the price tag

Reactions: 12
Sorry I know this may seem random AF however just watching old videos of hers. Does anybody know the story behind her & carries friendship?
I think Lydia met Carrie through Ali. At the time, Carrie was going out with one of Ali's friends when they became besties. She was also working for ASOS at the time, then somehow, Lydia convinced her to jump ship from a proper career, to go wipe her ass in the bungalow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
That filter is ridiculous and so is she, she looks like a waxwork!

Why not say she's having a week off from vlogging? It's obvious she used Lumi's illness as an excuse, seeing as she's been popping up all week on stories. I hope more people see through her bullshit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
These stories this morning..... WHO does she think she is? Showing her fangs this morning even though she's off caffiene that she blames for her behavior. Soooo condescending and scolding after posting TWO images of her (poor me) crying over lumi eating. (Ali says “bless her” and Lydia had to inform Tattle what she said).

Any normal person would jump on stories to say thank you to I’m sure the thousands of concerned worshipers for their well wishes sincerely and let her fans know how lumi is. That’s it and maybe a real reason for the week off. Nope not Lydia. She’s all dressed up and pointing her finger just saying NO VIDEO TONIGHT as if they are being punished and need to appreciate her more? 👹

And then realllllly talking down to her fans about her by terry stories and how the product did NOT cure her spots and EYEROLLS she ONLY uses dermatologist products 🙄 you bunch of fools who thought she would ever say the makeup cured her. She so full of contempt for her subbies. Just like the “you have been warned stories” 👹 She has on her insta page highlights... saved this whole by terry series and it’s called.... ACNE TUTORIAL!!!!! 🙄

Why would she treat her almost 900,000 insta subscribers like this? To scold them? They must be so confused. Most I’m sure don’t read tattle and are feeling like they just got put in the corner by their mom.

View attachment 245079View attachment 245080View attachment 245082View attachment 245083View attachment 245084View attachment 245088View attachment 245089View attachment 245091
I screen shot her smug lecture too. She is vile. No humanity in her at all. She really thinks a lot of herself. I agree with everything you said.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm not surprised Lydiot uses such heavily fragranced products. The amount of tit she smears on herself constantly and the number of times I've seen her spray half a bottle of perfume at once... Its revolting. She must be pungent. If I was within a metre of her I'd probably get a migraine from the smell.

There is nothing delicate or feminine about her, no concept of less is more. Everything is all heavy, more more more with her. Her eyebrows are heavy, her hair looks heavy (not in a good way, it just sits awkwardly on her shoulders and has no movement) and worst of all her fillers and make up look heavy. Despite the aforementioned fillers though, I still think she looks better when she is fresh faced with no makeup on. With makeup she now resembles a rubbery doll.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I had to go and look at her stories myself to see if this is actually what she said and she did, and it was fully delivered with that scolding tone you'd expect too; finger wagging, 'I hope some of you appreciate me more now'. She's got serious delusions of grandeur. Way to piss off loyal subs too. God I wish Ali would pack up and leave, get some balls, let his creativity shine, find a nice young girl or guy to settle down with and have a family and leave Mrs Narc with egg on her face
Yes agreed... and RIGHT after all of this poor ME my cat is ill stuff... with no cat update. Wasn't Ali's vlog shot Sunday or Monday? And then she doesn't actually give a real time sincere update? Just stories highlighting the new outfits, old news, coffee was giving her a heart attack and a scolding to her viewers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Yes agreed... and RIGHT after all of this poor ME my cat is ill stuff... with no cat update. Wasn't Ali's vlog shot Sunday or Monday? And then she doesn't actually give a real time sincere update? Just stories highlighting the new outfits, old news, coffee was giving her a heart attack and a scolding to her viewers.
You can even imagine her at her own funeral (disclaimer: I'm not wishing ill on her or anything, I really would never wish that on her, this is purely an anecdote) popping up out of her coffin to see who turned up, taking pleasure in seeing people mourning and saying 'see you lot, now I'm gone you'll wish I was still there won't you, bet you wished you were nice to me now' with her pointy, wagging finger!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

so she's back to her b***** self again. that's GREAT to know she's feeling well. back to regular programming of perpetually roasting her.

moral of Lydia's story: claims she ONLY use dermatologist products if she has NO sponsor. promote (insert brand name) when she has PR products/freebies. BUT THE TRUTH IS, no matter what products she uses, she will ALWAYS HAVE pimples, blemishes and a SMUG FACE. there is no cure in the world for her, especially her condescending face.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's trying to educate people about breakouts and skincare in her Instastories? WHO on God's green flat earth would listen to this woman about skincare? She uses whatever is free, mixes all sorts of treatments together so they cancel each other out, and changes her regime weekly so her skin doesn't know which way is north.

Also she has the worst taste in lamps/lighting. My god every lamp she likes is dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.