Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Ali's vlog and I agree with a few people on here, that the crying bit did seem put on.
I'm sure Lydia is genuinely distraught and worried about Lumi, but that moment seemed fake to me (maybe I'm being cynical, haha)

I thought Ali's explanation of what Lumi's been going through was good. Unlike Lydia's Instagram posts which were all a bit cryptic and full of drama. I hope she makes a full recovery and Ali and Lyd's work out how to take care of her diet properly.

Ali's filming around Wales was stunning, he is really good at getting shots of beautiful scenery. He should ditch his fashion content and focus on travel and home improvement on his channel, he'd be great at it.

I also liked his comments about stuff always breaking when he is away. That must be super annoying to get those messages whilst you're away. Why does Lydia need to do that.. what can he do about the door intercom whilst he's away?? Any normal person would either just get it sorted and wait for him to sort it when he's back. Why worry him with constant messages when there is nothing he can do? :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
All this lumi talk and sick pets is killing me, my old dachshund is in the vets at this instant undergoing dental ( bad teeth) and wart extractions. The problem is he has a week heart and I might get that call any minute now telling me that his heart has given in. he is the first dog of mine and I love him to death and would give or pay anything for him to be safe.😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why is Carries mum as dumb as her giving them idiots a whole batch of toxic plants? Let bollocks have a bite, too.
I think that’s an unfair comment. Carrie’s mum was very kind and generous to indulge Lydia in her gardening fantasies by taking the time to grow plants for her. I very much doubt she expected them to be placed on the windowsill where the cat can get to them and it’s really not her responsibility to even consider that as it’s not her cat. If Lumi has been poisoned by the plants, then it is 100% down to Lydia and Ali.

Reactions: 28
All this lumi talk and sick pets is killing me, my old dachshund is in the vets at this instant undergoing dental ( bad teeth) and wart extractions. The problem is he has a week heart and I might get that call any minute now telling me that his heart has given in. he is the first dog of mine and I love him to death and would give or pay anything for him to be safe.😢
That’s really rough, hang in there. Sending my very best wishes for you and your furbaby 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just watched Ali's vlog and I agree with a few people on here, that the crying bit did seem put on.
I'm sure Lydia is genuinely distraught and worried about Lumi, but that moment seemed fake to me (maybe I'm being cynical, haha)

I thought Ali's explanation of what Lumi's been going through was good. Unlike Lydia's Instagram posts which were all a bit cryptic and full of drama. I hope she makes a full recovery and Ali and Lyd's work out how to take care of her diet properly.

Ali's filming around Wales was stunning, he is really good at getting shots of beautiful scenery. He should ditch his fashion content and focus on travel and home improvement on his channel, he'd be great at it.

I also liked his comments about stuff always breaking when he is away. That must be super annoying to get those messages whilst you're away. Why does Lydia need to do that.. what can he do about the door intercom whilst he's away?? Any normal person would either just get it sorted and wait for him to sort it when he's back. Why worry him with constant messages when there is nothing he can do? :rolleyes:
Yes it paints a picture of her narcissistic and needy personality doesn’t it!

Reactions: 19
I cannot get over her last instagram story. "I hope that you are missing me and that some of you are learning to appreciate me a little bit more".
Excuse me but, it is not a problem to solve if I don't like you. Maybe you should learn how to be more likeable.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I cannot get over her last instagram story. "I hope that you are missing me and that some of you are learning to appreciate me a little bit more".
Excuse me but, it is not a problem to solve if I don't like you. Maybe you should learn how to be more likeable.
WTF why would I miss looking at someone like her she's a train wreck !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How is she complaining she has acne on her back and chest when she goes for runs and exercises, puts a layer of fake tan on and doesn’t shower until later that night or the next morning? Obviously it would not be anything to do with what she’s doing, it’s just the universe and the stress of life 🙄 she’s so dim.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I was contemplating getting a cat because I love them, but this whole episode has completely put me off. It’s really upsetting and the minefields seem endless. When I think about it now I just think (selfishly) that I probably wouldn’t get a minute’s peace with the worry.

I’ll have Herbie the rock if he’s gone missing. I’m quite good with rocks..🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
WTF why would I miss looking at someone like her she's a train wreck !
She’s in the right business - an unrelenting attention seeker. I wouldn’t mind her taking time off but she couldn’t help herself - she had to control the narrative in hubbies vlog. Lurking and snorting and the crying? But she will be back to boss babe so buckle up for more of the rollercoaster. In fairness to Ali, he was very undramatic and measured in his vlog nonetheless.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Firstly, coconut oil is overhyped, second you have to double check everything. We have the internet today, just google it up.
When Ali is able to google how to polish shoes he is also able to google cats and coconut oil
Lydiot, for some reason ( laziness / poor wrist strength / can't spell / Cawwiiee on a tea break ... ) refuses to use Google. You will see it when she asks for info / recommendations from her followers on Twitter. Information easily obtainable on Google.
But then again, asking for product info on Twitter is her way of begging for free stuff when her followers tag a brand ...

Her IG stories --> She is now talking about the difference between her 'acne' and 'spots'. Which someone on Tattle Life mentioned a few pages ago.

'Allo 'Allo Lydia 😘😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 27
💖

Yes, he is . Thank you❤
🥰🥰 Brilliant news! Hurrah!

Reactions: 11
WHY is it everything with her is dramatised so much?
Gone to decaf coffee “My heart was beating uncontrollably” - it probably wasn’t but ok....

Lumi not eaten properly “5 visits to the vet, she’s probably dying you guys” —

Has hair colour change years ago “I fainted in the seat” - like come ON.
She reminds me of a mum who’s the biggest narc going, if someone has it bad she has it worse.
Lydia, Vic ITF, Josie and Amelia are VERY dramatic with their speech. Everything is an exaggeration, they assume it makes themselves 'more believable'.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I am a complete technophobe i admit but where do you all find her new moans. like her running pictures and "hope we are missing her" and others. I go on her instagram and never see half that you all see. am i looking in the wrong place lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor girl boss babe still has the sh*ts ... :sick::sick::sick:View attachment 244971
Forgive me - I am stating the obvious here, but...that is the picture of a field. A field. Nothing but a field. NOT a morning run. If I go out, take a picture of the sky and post it here saying ‘it‘s perfect flying weather,‘ how many of you would believe I was up in my plane? None of you! That’s how many! Grrrrr!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.