Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, we have a new thread, Yay! Nevertheless, I don’t understand why @Elle Belle’s suggested title got the most likes and didn’t get used
Because I sorted by most likes and got site on site and no suggested title in sight (or maybe I overlooked it).

I was waiting that someone made the new thread because I was not sure about the title thing, but no one did, so I took the plunge.

The system with sorting by most liked isn't the best but the only we have, but since other posts are also very much liked it was hard for me to find the suggested title.

I had no malice intention, I only wanted a new thread. And I thought the thread title isn't that important as long as has some actuality to recent happenings. I suggest you make the next new thread.

Q. Where is the bedroom redesign you teased us with?
A. There's no teasing in the bedroom I can assure you that. The only thing lower than my IQ is my husband's penis.
The only thing I can think of when I hear about her bed(room) is the chocolate starfish of Ali's. 🍫🌟🐟 Thanks for keeping that important information in the vlog (not really, I didn't need to know that).

C line for Chanel is probably Cosmetics.
I thought maybe customer?
It's a modern day mystery.

Edit: Regarding the thread title, if you want you can contact an admin, and they can change it (possibly???)? I didn't know that it was in the rules to have to use the most upvoted. As I said before, I clicked site after site but there was no thread title suggestion coming up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Edit: Regarding the thread title, if you want you can contact an admin, and they can change it (possibly???)? I didn't know that it was in the rules to have to use the most upvoted. As I said before, I clicked site after site but there was no thread title suggestion coming up.
Don't worry about getting it changed. 😘 We appreciate you creating a new thread or we'd have been on page 70 by now on the last one. I got banned from making threads after my first attempt as I messed it up so bad. 😂 I noticed the other day I've been given this privilege back though. 🙌🏽

Oh I completely forgot about Ali's chocolate starfish. 🤢 Who actually puts this out on the Internet?! For people to actually see. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Off-topic and I am not sure whether someone already mentioned this, but, a youtuber called Michelle Chapman (never heard of) started a petition to close down Tattle Life.
Did you guys know about it?
They have certainly no real problems. The thing is, no one needs to come here and read. They hate that they can't control the narrative.
But maybe it's depending on the thread. I only regularly follow Lydia, Josie and Vic's threads and once took a look into the Harry&Meghan thread. And there are worlds between H&M and LJV threads.
I never heard of that Chapman chick either.
There are certain lines, like calling for stalking or active harassment on the given influencers social media accounts, or doxxing of sensitive information that isn't online available but otherwise, a gossip forum is harmless. When you decide to read your threads I can understand it takes onto your mental health, but you're not forced to read it. We don't horde your comment sections.

Don't worry about getting it changed. 😘 We appreciate you creating a new thread or we'd have been on page 70 by now on the last one. I got banned from making threads after my first attempt as I messed it up so bad. 😂 I noticed the other day I've been given this privilege back though. 🙌🏽

Oh I completely forgot about Ali's chocolate starfish. 🤢 Who actually puts this out on the Internet?! For people to actually see. 😂
Oh, what did you do wrong? I'm always nervous opening a thread, firstly because of the title thing and then if I miss something important. And I have not the mindset for a tl;dr in fear I forget important things.
I didn't know that we can go up and up on the pages, I thought the thread would just get closed at one point. I was surprised we came to page 55. I'm on another forum where they close the thread, regardless if you have a new one or not.

Reactions: 19
She was presented with 2 GHD Glides when she stayed at the Shard. She said she was going to give the second one away as a gift to one of her followers. Well, she said that...that old clock ⏰ is still tickin’...
Yeah thats for sure. I remember her saying about a giveaway on her home account and that never happened. Even if GHD gave her an extra one without the condition it is given away. I think it still looks bad on them as she is saying she will be doing it during a collab with them. Makes her look sketchy and I;m guessing they don't know about it. I may hop over to there insta and ask them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I only regularly follow Lydia, Josie and Vic's threads When you decide to read your threads I can understand it takes onto your mental health, but you're not forced to read it. We don't horde your comment sections.
Omg we follow the same threads!
I agree with you that they are not forced to read it. I also think that they created the problem by not allowing any form of dissent under their videos. People had to create a space where to gossip (share the truth) about them without being reported or blocked.
I also think that they only know about tattle life because they spend much of their time googling themselves. So vain.
Followers actually have a lot of power, because they are one of the main reasons as to why she got where she is. Too bad her followers won't open their eyes on what kind of person she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh, what did you do wrong? I'm always nervous opening a thread, firstly because of the title thing and then if I miss something important. And I have not the mindset for a tl;dr in fear I forget important things.
I didn't know that we can go up and up on the pages, I thought the thread would just get closed at one point. I was surprised we came to page 55. I'm on another forum where they close the thread, regardless if you have a new one or not.
Everything. 😂 So it was late at night and I'd just got back in from drinks with my friends. I didn't read the guidelines and created a new thread with the wrong thread number, in the influencers' section instead of the gurus and put swear words in. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think admin can create a new thread and close the last one down on our behalf when it goes over 50 pages, but given Lydia's threads are so lit 🔥 they can't keep up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For the ladies who didn’t catch Aldi cutting another man’s burger for him lmaoooo! I still can’t get over it 😂😂😂 Also, I’ve just spotted that Aldi has got a phone on the table recording himself doing it!!! WHYYYY do these people do this?? Mind you he might want to revisit these moments once he is back at the dungeon and is instantly bossed around by his pathetic boss wife so makes sense why he is recording it lol!

Ps I showed the clip to my bf last night and asked if he has or any of his friends have done this.... I haven’t heard him scoff like that in a while 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
For the ladies who didn’t catch Aldi cutting another man’s burger for him lmaoooo! I still can’t get over it 😂😂😂 Also, I’ve just spotted that Aldi has got a phone on the table recording himself doing it!!! WHYYYY do these people do this?? Mind you he might want to revisit these moments once he is back at the dungeon and is instantly bossed around by his pathetic boss wife so makes sense why he is recording it lol!

Ps I showed the clip to my bf last night and asked if he has or any of his friends have done this.... I haven’t heard him scoff like that in a while 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe he cut it while the other was filming just to show how good of a chef Aldi is?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think he actually cooked the burger, they went to a pub restaurant for dinner.
but does it not say on the story "my birthday dinner by aldi mormon" ? I thought he at least cooked it, but maybe he just cut it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never understand why these influencers keep trying to get tattle closed when they apparently never read here, especially when their stock answer to anyone that comments on their pics/videos about being triggered or upset by them is the standard 'I suggest you don't watch or un-sub if my videos are affecting you lovely'. Why don't they take their own advice? Don't like what you read? Don't read then, lovely.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Sorry to all the ladies who have already written what I am about to say but

WTAFFFFF

she doesn’t have pet insurance...

From lydia’s insta stories:

“If she (Lumi) gets ill again she’s going to have to pay her own way”

WTAF!!

you are talking about a CAT! You absolutely disgusting, lazy, excuse for a human. what do you wish your cat to do? Fiddle on the side of the road for money to help pay for her treatment?

lydia, please read this, you are an absolute disgrace. You care about NOTHING bar yourself. You have no ounce of empathy. Even to your own pet. You are vile. You do not deserve Lumi. She deserves better. I know this because I foster cats all year long, cats that have been dumped by absolute arseholes like yourself. Please give her up as she will no doubt find a more loving home than you can EVER provide.

you really are scum. Good night
If they can afford the vets bills there is really no need for pet insurance. So I don’t think that’s negligent personally ☺

Reactions: 15

Eeew!
So unfiltered (damned if they do dont lololol)
The sound of nothing but the knife and the strange dissection and forcing open of the manifold meats, pink and brown
Yes very homoerotic and creeepy as duck.
I dont feel so good.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hi Fangirl #976378539

I wasn't trying to be humorous you silly moo moo. Those are my honest answers. I say it with my chest! The community guidelines are complete. All 5871 of them. I just need them approved in law first so I can get you all arrested for treason! Boris' response was to call me a bleeping cabbage though, apparently he has more important things to be getting on with. He's the shot of cum his mother should have swallowed. Fear not. I just thought I need to go bigger than Boris. So I tweeted Donald. Trump that is not Duck. We have lots in common after all, unlimited power, the trump powder room and our love of layering fake tan. On this note I ought to have tweeted him my affiliate link to Globy #myownbrand. I'll get Cawwee too later, I can't appear too keen. Oh he's just tweeted me back this very second. It would appear it's a no from him too. He also said pussy is for grabbing. He's not catnapping Lumi. Not after life had one last punch in its back pocket for me. I had to pay the vet bill, not him, with my own money! Get your own pussy you uncultured tangerine fucknut. He's so fugly. He makes the devil's asshole look pretty. Speaking of the devil, I always take super hot showers to practice burning in hell did you all know? Anyway, I wouldn't want any of those two incompetent imbeciles working for me.

So I've scrapped my political brainstorm. Cawwee said it's too bad the closest I've ever come to a brainstorm is a light drizzle. Who needs the law after all?! But to answer your question, yes, if you dare to comment anything that is not ass-licking positive then the police will know your name. I just need to find new police as they keep telling me I'm wasting their time. Someone being a whiny little hoe. Do they actually know how precious MY TIME is?! Well at least I got to tick off visit to the police station on my to do list. I'm such a productive snazzy meatball. My husband likes to play dress up though. I'll make him impersonate a police officer. Yes that's what I'll do. He already has his own short thick stick. I'm talking about an actual police truncheon not his third tripod. Insider knowledge - this is what he uses to pad out his underpants when he's doing semi-naked photoshoots for all the fanboys. I'm doubtful he'll be able to memorise all of the police rights speech however. I've stepped in something that was smarter than Ali, and smelt better too. The first line 'you're under arrest...' will be more than suffice though.

Love Lydia xx
Please don’t stop Elle Belle/Miscanthus - this is the 😘 collaboration of dreams! Brilliant! 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Have you tried the brand CeraVe? I have really sensitive skin and even certain La Roche Posay products irritated it. CeraVe do work with some influencers, but they seem to go for smaller more authentic ones from what I have seen. The products are also cheaper!
Oh, a few people have actually recommended CeraVe to me.. I'll have to try it once my current skincare bits run out :) Such a pain finding good products when you have super sensitive skin!

Reactions: 15
It may have been mentioned before but I was just thinking about the first time Lydia went to Nicky for her hair and was buzzing about the next time she wanted to go blonder! And now she’s making out as though she wanted her wedding hair all along! She’s so bloody annoying! It’s obvious she demanded Nicky make her hair mega blonde and now she’s back tracking! Standard

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.