Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyRu

VIP Member
My name is Rubyru and I haven't watched either of these idiot's FLOGS for 8 weeks.

(Do I get some recognition) hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
How patronising is it to say some overpriced pyjamas is all the self help we all need. First of all who shares their pyjama's that warrants her to say 'pj's for yourself' and secondly wearing Inti pyjama's will not take away life's stresses, financial worries, furlough/unemployment concerns, covid-19, brexit depression. She is beyond stupid, selling PJ's right now would be the easiest thing in the world but she must not have even 1 braincell.

She is trying so hard to be 'relatable' and 'funny' and her old self but she just comes across as cringe, boring and a has been. (And she looks like she's in her 40's with new hair and bland style).

How does she think its good content to flaunt her 4th or 5th lady dior at a time like this? She's a lazy narc control freak who doesn't deserve any of this, she hasn't earned it and is just buying followers, likes AND views. When will karma come to bite her???

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Re Aston/ Range Rover wheel scraping. It’s actually disgusting how in a climate where people are losing their jobs, she thinks it’s a good idea to video herself eyefucking the camera and humble bragging about curbing the wheels of not only the RR but the Aston. It’s just sickening how clueless she is. Ali almost redeems himself by being upset about it as he clearly knows the value and cost of fixing such things. (In that he knows, he’ll have to pay a premium when the loan deal ends!)

Guess it’s true what they say- wealth whispers...

• Sick
  • Haha

K18

VIP Member
I haven’t watched Ali’s vlog yet, so I haven’t seen Lydia getting upset over Lumi being ill. I just want to say though that I might feel sorry for her when she gets upset on the vlog if she hadn’t videoed herself crying in the rain when lynx went missing, didn’t she also cry about her heated steering wheel?!! It all seems so ‘look at me, look how I care!!’ ‘Look I’m crying!’ Just doesn’t seem natural or that it’s happened organically, it’s all for views and for dramatic effect. I mean, Iv just seen her stories and she’s put the still up of her getting upset, stroking Lumi- just all seems very click baitey. I’m not saying they don’t love Lumi, but as everything in her life its all for show
You've explained my feelings perfectly. I don't doubt that she loves the cat deeply but the crying was just too dramatic, especially if they were meant to be happy tears and the huge sobs started the moment Ali began filming and she is looking directly at the camera, almost as if she is checking he's filming her. It felt like it was all for the camera. Like you said every time she cries it's to try and show that she has other emotions other than anger and jealousy.

Add on: She also has her hair perfectly styled which for someone who is meant to be going through the deep distress she is claiming and has taken time off from work, why is her hair perfectly styled? Doesn't exactly scream the worst few days of my life, does it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Erinian81

Ali's insta story: "finally getting FEARNS into the woodland." FEARNS. Bless his little moronic heart, he means ferns.

• Haha
  • Heart

langwidere

Ahhh finally caught up on the last few threads! Have missed this. But unlike Lidl I actually was taking time off to focus on my therapy goals and develop new strategies for my ADHD. See Lyds, when you say you’re starting a whole new chapter of your life, you should own up to how hard it is rather than just opening some gifted sage Gymshark. Changing your life isn’t instant or easy or linear—it’s one step forwards ten steps back.

Reading the posts by all the amazing people on this forum who’ve endured and survived so much, yet still have a sense of humour, compassion, and love for the world—makes me realise how shallow and empty Lydia’s life really is. Sending huge love to everyone here!

Lydia reminds me of those people who like to think they’re really self-aware, but actually they’re just self-obsessed and solipsistic. If any one of us spends too much time in our heads thinking about how hard done by we are, and how meaningless and difficult life is, we’d all go nuts! The difference is that Lydia thinks this makes her special, because she doesn’t have the empathy to realise everyone feels this way. And the rest of us just get on with it.

Maybe I don’t always have my own self 100% sorted. But that’s a lifelong journey. In the meantime, you can still be a good friend, employer, wife, sister, daughter, whatever! If your sense of self is causing you grief, then stop burrowing into the nothingness and try do something for someone else. The relationships we have outside of ourselves will give your life so much more meaning.

(Obviously all my own introspection and pandemic therapy sessions have got me reflecting on poor lonely Lydia and her isolated cold pebble of a brain!! 🙊🙊🙊 There, topped it off with the old faithful emoji.)

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Can't actually cope. 😂 It gets better. She curbed the Aston at McDonalds which is again not gluten-free. LYDIA, YOU ARE NOT GLUTEN INTOLERANT! Her bowels must be bi-polar with all the back and forth. No wonder she needed the equivalent of Mount Everest in toilet roll. It's not normal, regardless of the influencer facade, to compulsively lie this much. Her entire life is just solid bullshit!

• Haha
  • Heart

Morest

Off topic for the third time tonight but...we’re on page 11 and not one post from @Morest

enters SL and looks up at Tattle balcony...hands clasped

Morest oh Morest - wherefore art though?
Are you stuck in a cowshed whilst milking a cow?

Or maybe the Service has kept you - I fear
Come back to the fold for we all miss you here...

Agggghhh, I can’t spell thou! It’s wherefore art thou not though! Stoopy moo moo Oops...

Now, where did I put that Cordyline australis ‘Atropurpurea’ nana?
Haha that's so sweet I got my own poem 💝 thanks @Oops
I've just received my new posting so whilst I'm on deployment I had to make sure my not so fendi military boots were polished. I thank the lord I watched Alis vlog where he showed me how to polish my boots. Now i have a lovely shinny pair ready for combat...twatt...and speaking of twatts perhaps lydia whilst your busy with your diary marking of your check-list, you know, wake up ✔ toilet ✔ shower ✔ breath ✔ assume vertical position on sofa ✔ check for pimples sorry acne ✔ maybe you'd like to see my check-list

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

beahunny

Chatty Member
Now I am actually in tears laughing and these two doorknobs NEVER make me laugh (which is easy to do).

Ali was in his shed and did this to himself with a rake:

He thought he was punched in the face by a person hiding in his shed. How are these two people living in a house with no actual adult supervision? How is that house not burned down to a pile of ashes by now? They are scary stupid.

Also he said "Come at me" to his takeaway burger like he wanted to make dirty love it. If only he ever referenced his wife like that burger. We might think they actually have sex.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mystery Macaroni

Her selfish butt thinks her little joke about Lumi paying for her own bills was cute but it just sounds insensitive.

I hate that Chanel works with her.

• Sick
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Soooo perched for the process and the harvest! I think her degree was in pointing. (Not the F&B Pointing) 👆👉👇☝👈 Sermonising and pointing...two qualities worthy of note and applause don’t you think? Makes one Loopybalistic...tra laa...
I've got a perfect role for Lidl that involves wearing sage, pointing 👈👉🖕and doing very little....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
A lot of vets don’t have insurance themselves as most of them don’t cover major things and do what Lydia does and keep a separate fund for them. That is obviously if you can afford that. However, the way she speaks about Lumi is gross. Lydia is well off, if she doesn’t have any more of the Lumi fund left, she certainly has her own bank account and will be receiving money from adverts. She’s in a very fortunate place in which she can continuously save money and pay for vet treatment without worrying about rent or mortgage payments being met. The fact she’s even complaining about the expensive of the vet bills is disgusting. She’s so tone deaf it amazes me every time she says something more stupid than the last.
I mean... WHO puts money aside every month for vet bills when they blow 4k on handbags on a regular basis?

Anyway, I'll say it again. It's POOR Lydia since Lumi was sick. Hardly a peep about poor Lumi. She can make even a sick cat about her being the victim and victimized financially by the vet bills.

I"m REALLY looking forward to Ali's real Lydia vlog tomorrow. BRING IT

• Sick
  • Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Just watched the end bit of Ali's vlog regarding Lumi. He states the vet said she probably ate something she shouldn't have!

Perhaps they'd learn not to let her outside like they also let Lynx, and be careful with any plants that could cause animals issues. But I doubt that. Even after Lynx's death they continued letting Lumi out.

I blame them both 100% for what has happened with Lumi. What a couple of fucking idiots.

I feel sorry for Lumi to have two stupid owners. I don't feel sorry for Ali and Lydiot one bit. This is on them. This cat is suffering because of them.

But will this scare change their behaviors? Highly unlikely. Apparently, Lynx's death wasn't enough nor is Lumi being this ill.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Can't actually cope. 😂 It gets better. She curbed the Aston at McDonalds which is again not gluten-free. LYDIA, YOU ARE NOT GLUTEN INTOLERANT! Her bowels must be bi-polar with all the back and forth. No wonder she needed the equivalent of Mount Everest in toilet roll. It's not normal, regardless of the influencer facade, to compulsively lie this much. Her entire life is just solid bullshit!

Exactly, she is pinnocchio, she cannot even keep track of the lies and bullshit!

I think that is what annoys me the most - the fact that people are taken in by her, and completely believe all the crap she spouts. It's a different story every week, new life, fall off the bandwagon, running and yoga, can't get out of bed .... She slips up all the time as well!

This Deedee must be a total fan girl sap, why the hell is she buying Lydia flowers and hula hoops, she probably earns fuck all and spends her life dealing with Lydia's tantrums and tears, but still, there's nothing a pack of hula hoops can't solve is there?

• Haha
  • Sick

Chick_pea

Lydia, I think I speak for most of us here when I say.....
D3A0E358-9EBA-4FFD-B190-EAE2E0091512.jpeg
YOU DESERVE AN EXTRA SPECIAL FINGER

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
One of the last vids was ‘shopping in Louis V, Dior, Chanel’ whatevs. And she actually did not go/failed to include that in the vid. When I read the comments people were not happy, they said she was a liar, a clickbater.
Maybe she simply cannot afford that level of luxury. Or she was not welcomed in the boutiques (aka, they wouldn’t have gifted her anything)
The last time she was in London (at the Shard) she scuttled back to the bungalow as quickly as possible. Lidl and Cawwie could have filmed the river, bridges, double decker buses, boats, back cabs........non UK peeps would have loved it. Cost nothing, clicks lots!
They could have done fun selfies but nothing!

Basically they are both stupid with no imagination.

• Heart