Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
Guys, I am genuinely confused. Why are we mocking Lidl for the edit with Karen Millen? Is it because it’s a small brand (I’ve never heard of it) or is there any scandal I don’t know of?
Personally I don't like Karen Millen because the companies owners have always been terrible. I avoid Arcadia brands too because Philip Green is a cunt and deserves to lose his knighthood.
In 2017 Karen Millen declared bankruptcy due to unpaid income tax. Karen Millen was bought and now is owned by Boohoo which is a huge fast fashion brand. Boohoo has been found out this year to have sweatshops in Leicester in the UK and the staff were forced to work during lockdown. The sweatshops may have been the reason for a massive spike in coronavirus cases in Leicester. Their lives were put at risk, whilst being paid £4 an hour. 50% less than the minimum wage for any over 25 years old.
Personally I have found that the quality of KM has gone down a lot and is just overpriced now. I would go as far as to say Zara is better quality.
For someone who constantly goes on about wanting quality pieces, for years to come, Karen Millen isn't the one and it's just another thing to add to the long list of bullshit lies Lydia tells.
In my opinion if you support Karen Millen you are supporting Boohoo which is doing terrible things to people and the environment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Morest

Are you actually a pilot?? Slight connection here, I married a aircraft engineer. So I know the smell of jet fuel ;-)
Yes Air Force. I got my wings 16 years ago this year. Flying an F/A-18 Hornet is my first love. We are lucky we don't refuel our own planes but instead have base refuellers. I hate putting petrol in my car and always run low so its probably a good thing i don't have to refuel my plane 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Her face in these photos really reminds me of those 'scene' or 'emo' girls in school during the noughties... the ones who used to wear all black, use heavy eye makeup and had lip piercings and an extreme side fringe. They all had awful skin because of the cheap makeup and listed to bands like Evanescence and Paramore.
You mean like this:
b9998d0cce3b5d217ac20332e7f32f04.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

coconutchanel

Lidl ‘so many of you asked me’ either means
1. Let me shove this coupon code down your throat
2. Let me address this rumour I read on Tattle Life

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
You crack me up!! 🤣 If Lydia could read even she would be laughing her ass off at your zingers! 🤣😍🤗
Ohh I hope she would. 😍 I'd rather her find my posts humorous than offensive.

On the topic of thread titles, I didn't particularly mind that mine wasn't chosen as I've had a couple before, but if it's another Tattler's title suggestion with the highest votes can we try to ensure this is the next title. I know sometimes it has to be adapted if too long. I just wouldn't want that Tattler to feel disappointed after they've gone to the effort of proposing a funny title which everyone has voted for. 😘

• Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
IG stories shows In the Frow staying at a luxury suite at the Bulgari Hotel and she has a Bulgari photo shoot tomorrow.

A REAL Bulgari shoot with Bulgari staff, crew and photographers unlike Lydiot's "Bulgari shoot" where she had to hoof it to London and take pics of her damn self in Bulgari's Christmas street globe where anyone could take photos. :ROFLMAO:

It's beyond laughable when Lydiot congratulates ITF as though Frow is finally rising and following in Lydiot's footsteps.

Nope! Lydiot has never been on this level as an influencer. I don't care much for Frow but she clearly is much more successful, humble and desired by brands whilst Lydiot is scurrying around garden centers for plants trying to copy Josie and Desi Perkins.

And then she wonders why large brands ignore her. Being an arrogant, smug faced twat that constantly lies and is fraudulent with Globy customers might be a large reason why her brand deals and partnerships have dried up like that haystack on her head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Chick_pea

I’m convinced the raised beds are a new business venture.

That sign they are planning for the house might read LIDL ALDIS farm direct. Lydia would charge an entry fee to her “gardens” where people would “harvest” their own vegetables. Her “organic” local produce would be charged by the pound. Don’t forget the honey from the sage painted beehive. Pack your own purchases in luxury recycled boxes from Lydias many unboxings and hauls. Think sustainability.

LIDL ALDIS farm direct would be very family friendly. For a further fee there is a bbq area with pizza maker. All ingredients can be purchased from the “green house“ that is now a “green” grocers. Filled to the brim with frozen goodies for quick defrost and whispering angel for those so inclined. Farm to table - nailed it!

For the kiddies Ken is offering rides on the mower for a further fee. Or perhaps they’d like to enjoy the petting zoo with Lumi and the dog who’s name I forget, for a further fee. So nature!

As you’re exiting the vast grounds, don’t forget LIDL ALDIS fashion and beauty Emporium. Designer gear for him and her. Size 4 for the ladies, size small for the men, tags still attached. Deepop Dee takes cash or credit. And yes, there will be a wall of Globy for all you luxurious sustainable moo moos wanting to take home a souvenir.

Tell your friends! 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Daisylew

Lydia talking about how she has been ‘forced’ into buying the sage Lady Dior in the small size in her new vid and will be ‘furious’ if it comes out in the mini because the shop lady assured her it won’t... fucking hell I really don’t understand how she can be so oblivious to how horrid and vapid she sounds when she says stuff like this.

• Sick
  • Wow

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Munchhausen-syndrome (or is it in such cases Munchhausen by proxy?)
Yes, Munchhausen Syndrome by proxy. It got renamed as Fabricated or Induced Illness in the UK a while ago as this term is considered more accurate as it describes a pattern of behaviour rather than an underlying psychiatric syndrome. For example, I've prosecuted a parent who was causing anal injuries to the child to frame the other parent for sexual abuse. The parent had no mental discord, it was just because she was so bitter the other parent had moved on with a new partner so sought revenge via the child.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
A bag in a size she doesn't like, with a strap she doesn't like, in a trendy colour. Not seeing any love in the comments section for this bag either. I think she is already regretting this one. Hope Dior allows her to exchange this bag.

Also, she mentioned her other Lady Dior bags and their sizes, but doesn't bother to show them for comparison - even looking at them off camera. Lazy much?
My suspicion is that she changed her mind on the bag after Lumi’s expensive reaction to being poisoned by coconut oil, and the SA wouldn’t let her back out of the purchase because of the monogrammed initials on the strap that were personalised. Hence her grievance with the SA and her specific problem with the strap. There is always a revenge tactic behind her grievances.

• Wow
  • Sick

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I know this is spoken about here a lot but I am so baffled by what they eat .. I love pasta, cheese, pizza as much as the next person, but I’m not having that every single day of my life. Where’s the chicken casseroles, salmon with veg, sausage and mash, homemade curry’s, chilli con carne etc etc etc I don’t get it!! Lol not a big deal obvs but yeah just don’t understand it at all..

Also, why does she keep on saying stuff like ‘Ali wanted a kebab, I wanted McDonald’s, so we compromised and got McDonald’s’ .. it’s not funny or cute, maybe can get away with saying it one time and it might be humerus but She’s said it like 5 times now

• Sick

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Dear Lydia (@Elle Belle)
Oh my G*d! I can't believe you answered our questions!!! Thank you for taking time out of your busy week to address them! It must be so hard for you to do anything but eat hoola hoops while Lumi is sick!
It's clear that beneath your silly moo moo pippiehead you have a quick wit, amazing sense of humour, eloquence, sense of irony and fantastic command of the English language!
The thing is....we wanted to ask you the questions before your Community Guidelines come into force because we know you will delete them and report us to the police!
Talking of which.....one further question...
Where are the Community Guidelines?
Signed
A fan girl
Hi Fangirl #976378539

I wasn't trying to be humorous you silly moo moo. Those are my honest answers. I say it with my chest! The community guidelines are complete. All 5871 of them. I just need them approved in law first so I can get you all arrested for treason! Boris' response was to call me a fucking cabbage though, apparently he has more important things to be getting on with. He's the shot of cum his mother should have swallowed. Fear not. I just thought I need to go bigger than Boris. So I tweeted Donald. Trump that is not Duck. We have lots in common after all, unlimited power, the trump powder room and our love of layering fake tan. On this note I ought to have tweeted him my affiliate link to Globy #myownbrand. I'll get Cawwee too later, I can't appear too keen. Oh he's just tweeted me back this very second. It would appear it's a no from him too. He also said pussy is for grabbing. He's not catnapping Lumi. Not after life had one last punch in its back pocket for me. I had to pay the vet bill, not him, with my own money! Get your own pussy you uncultured tangerine fucknut. He's so fugly. He makes the devil's asshole look pretty. Speaking of the devil, I always take super hot showers to practice burning in hell did you all know? Anyway, I wouldn't want any of those two incompetent imbeciles working for me.

So I've scrapped my political brainstorm. Cawwee said it's too bad the closest I've ever come to a brainstorm is a light drizzle. Who needs the law after all?! But to answer your question, yes, if you dare to comment anything that is not ass-licking positive then the police will know your name. I just need to find new police as they keep telling me I'm wasting their time. Someone being a whiny little hoe. Do they actually know how precious MY TIME is?! Well at least I got to tick off visit to the police station on my to do list. I'm such a productive snazzy meatball. My husband likes to play dress up though. I'll make him impersonate a police officer. Yes that's what I'll do. He already has his own short thick stick. I'm talking about an actual police truncheon not his third tripod. Insider knowledge - this is what he uses to pad out his underpants when he's doing semi-naked photoshoots for all the fanboys. I'm doubtful he'll be able to memorise all of the police rights speech however. I've stepped in something that was smarter than Ali, and smelt better too. The first line 'you're under arrest...' will be more than suffice though.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I honestly couldn’t care less about her working in Ibiza! As someone else said I’d have probably been mates with her then! It’s the fact she takes herself so seriously! She comes across to me as the sort of person that wants to be popular and she wants to do whatever is ‘in’ at the time. She’s slightly younger than me, but I remember the days of idolising Katie price and going to clubs having laughing gas! Of roaming the streets of Ibiza mingling And eyeing up all the lads who just wanted to look like David Beckham and the girls who wanted to look like Sarah Harding.The days when Ed Harvey T-shirts and the obligatory ‘I love Jesus’ All saints belts ruled the world! We all got boob jobs because that was the figure to have and then came TOWIE and we all aspired to Vajazals and fake tan. Lydia is of this era. She’s always wanted what was ‘in’ and current, I think she tried to run with the ‘in’ crowd at Ibiza and I think she’s got the same ideas today. Her ideas of what’s ‘in’ have changed because time moves on- but it’s the fact now she’s dropped the Essex vibes because TOWIE has passed and now she’s trying to evolve into some champagne sipping lady of the manor with hunter boots a plenty, which seems to be the aesthetic She’s going for. She’s all about status. She evolves by trying to run with people that she aspires to, and these people change with whatever is popular and current. This is the reason why she is drawn to social media, she lives her life for what is current. She doesn’t have any originality or genuine interest in anything, she’s never true to herself- she’s true to Pinterest. She never evolves organically but she’s so easily led by what’s current. I’m not saying it’s wrong but I do feel this constant keeping up with the joneses is what exhausts her. Why can’t she just enjoy the things she has already? Can’t she embrace her authentic self!! ? Can’t she have her own interests- or do they all have to be plucked from Instagram and what she think is fashionable? She seems to value all these things over things that matter in life- family, friends and being truly happy. I don’t laugh about her Ibiza days, and I’m not saying I’m not easily led. But now I’m that bit older Iv grown out of all that, I don’t run with the crowd because it’s popular, as you get older you become more you and more secure in yourself as you get older and have more of a sense of ‘you.’ Lydia seems to be going the opposite way and seems truly and utterly lost. She’s still in the streets of Ibiza as a young twenty something girl, only in a better house and (slightly) better clothes, looking for someone to copy, but she needs to evolve and grow as a person not just stay stuck being influenced by other people. She’s the influenced not the influencer ironically.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
SLC - Hi, I'm calling from the Student Loan Company, please may I speak with Miss Lydia Millen?
Lydia - Sorry she is not available, this is Lady Julia of the Bungalow.
SLC - Do you know where I may find Miss Millen?
Lydia - Yeah, at Mwkdonnawlds in Watford. She doesn't really live in Buckinghamshire.
SLC - Please can you ask her to call me back? We've received information from HMRC regarding underpayment of her student loan.
Lydia - Those whiny little hoe trolls. Trying to ruin my special day. I'm shaking. Imma tell you something for free, that Susan is a snitch. I'll fucking bury her in a ditch. Some people just need a high five. In the face. With a chair. And as for you, you'll never work again, believing her over me, you silly little moo moo.
SLC - So, Miss Millen I take it is you and you're not having a psychotic episode? You need to repay the remaining balance in full.
Lydia - I will ignore you so hard you will start to doubt your own existence. No actually I want a refund. I didn't even learn anything. Not one thing. Then I traumatically endured homelessness. It took me 57 gallons of laughing gas to recover. I actually want to make a claim for compensation, who do I need to speak with?
SLC - You have until the 1st September to make payment, Miss Millen. Goodbye.
Lydia - Why don't you go and play in traffic! *slams phone down* WHERE IS MY FIANCÉ???? *eventually finds him in the church closet*
Ali - Lydia, what are you doing? It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. Wait, are you on your period again?
Lydia - Shuttttupppppp you six toed pathetic cabbage, they're my flowers. The wedding is OFF! We've been caught out...
Ali - *quickly interrupts* I was only practising my vows with Dave in the closet.
Lydia - Not that you frying pan of an imbecile. The haters are trying to ruin my wedding day. I'm being harassed, abused, annihilated 24/7...I can't take it, I need 4 days in bed to recover.
Ali - You can't let everyone down Lydia. After the wedding, you can retreat to bed. Consummating a heterosexual marriage is so overrated anyway.
Lydia - You're right. For once. They're all here to see me. I can't ruin their lives too. Plus, if we call it off we might not get to keep all the wedding gifts. I'll sacrifice my own trauma for the greater good. I'm such a snazzy meatball.
Lydia - CAWWWEEEEE! CAWWWEEEEE! I NEED CARBSSSSS! Where is that uncultured cockeyed cranberry cocksucker? I'm definitely now not paying her today to be my bridesmaid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

K18

VIP Member
I know someone who puts on the same fake crying voice and then (without her even recognizing it) can immediately snap out of it, back into normal mode. IT IS SO CHILLING and emotionally manipulative, and all for show. Not saying she was not feeling emotional - but the fake crying is very distinct.
She probably was feeling emotional but like Ali said himself, she is very dramatic and over reacts and thats what I felt I saw in that clip, drama.

Also it didn't go unnoticed that Ali said when he goes away Lydia calls him with a ton of problems and makes fibs up because she is annoyed he is away with friends. Lydia found that hysterical, I found it to be quite manipulative.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44