Lydia Millen #34 Hair in tatters but out of respect it will remain a private matter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go Rita!

How many people have been intimidated by that witch over the years and had to keep quiet, and what about all the Glo purchasers who have not had replies to their emails etc. Sorry but this is well over due and very very well deserved.

👋

Reactions: 49
"These are a few of my favourite things...."
Partial quote meself (own brand) : Alis free stash of frozen pizza with 5 condiments under $1 and dough balls, bread loafs, sausage rolls, finely baked frozen chips (I beg Tattlers to see Alis comment section for that vlog) (oh and home brand, costs less, save pennies here and in no time you'll own an Aston Martin), the cathedral cheddar is now being shipped in 20kg industrial blocks and cut up by Care@y with a chainsaw, crisps and crackers and pasta and beloved mystery nuggets of 'chicken' and the adorable fave of Mrs Millen, pickle and cheese and sprootling and egg sangas.

Add to this:
Burgers and chips and more of those cheap sauces, pub made roast with puddings n gravy go easy on root veg n those life expectancy reducing sauces, store curry and bread, rice and speck of veg aka "risotto", marinated whole eggplant on its own for meal, fried wet marinated artichoke from jar, chickpea and mush, other misc mush slush dishes, beans and soup from can, tater bleeping tots, canned asparagus I think, grated cheese with a side of hacked up potatoes and cat grade tuna, supermarket dips, eggs and toast as main meal with stingy bit of spinach or salmon if lucky,
Ballz, brownies, banana cake from home ec class, rathperrie and lyme cake, brown chunky oniony goop/farmers hamper recipe yummo!

More remarkable than consuming this??? SHOWING THE WORLD THAT YOU DO!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just rewatched the vlog where she gets her hair done. If she didn’t pay for it, then surely it’s an ad and should be marked as such? Surprise surprise, it’s not.

Carrie was genuinely thrilled with her hair, so she must be gutted it’s all gone tits up! She’s also incredibly polite in the video and thanks Nicky for “fitting us in” as she wanted her hair done for her 30th. I wonder if this was Carries way of preparing Nicky about history repeating itself given that Lydia dropped Despina like a sack of tit!

Reactions: 24
So what was Lydia so upset about regarding her hair?
The bird shat on her cushion and she just walks off without cleaning it off-another job for Ali then.
Im glad they might not be able to have the greenhouse serves her bloody right!
Also she is absolutely nuts she wants ANOTHER office in her house FFS you barely do any work anyway why do you need THREE offices? and cant you just put a chair in the spare room and put your laptop on your knee. god she's such a dick and that vlog was like watching age green paint dry!.
Doesn’t she use the dinning table In The kitchen to work at with her laptop, iPad and iPhone that she puts in One of her work bags that she carries from room to room? It’s a long commute with someone with weak wrists ..she must struggle to carry her work bag. Just as well she doesn’t have a Hermes birkin in Epsom leather.. far to her heavy to
Carry if one has wrists as weak as hers and that before putting things in the bag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
On the last thread, I wrote a post saying if Nicky has been ‘kindly gifting‘ her services, she is complicit in the problem however a couple of people said that, to their knowledge, Nicky doesn’t gift influencers. In which case, I fully and wholeheartedly stand behind #TeamLazou and hope they don’t get manipulated or intimidated out of making Lidl and Cawwie’s shameful behaviour public and open to public opinion. If you read here, Nicky or Rita, PLEASE stand up for what is RIGHT and the side of your PAYING clients rather than keeping schtum so that Lidl can continue her mass manipulation. There are surely enough people who will always back the side of what’s right and fair, something that most influencers don’t seem to comprehend... 🙊🙊🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh I’m sorry it’s come back now. I refreshed a lot of times! I’ll delete my original post so as not to cause confusion x
It was weird though. When I read your post I looked and all of the replies to the insta post were gone and it said edited but they're all back again now.

Reactions: 5
On the last thread, I wrote a post saying if Nicky has been ‘kindly gifting‘ her services, she is complicit in the problem however a couple of people said that, to their knowledge, Nicky doesn’t gift influencers. In which case, I fully and wholeheartedly stand behind #TeamLazou and hope they don’t get manipulated or intimidated out of making Lidl and Cawwie’s shameful behaviour public and open to public opinion. If you read here, Nicky or Rita, PLEASE stand up for what is RIGHT and the side of your PAYING clients rather than keeping schtum so that Lidl can continue her mass manipulation. There are surely enough people who will always back the side of what’s right and fair, something that most influencers don’t seem to comprehend... 🙊🙊🙊
Just out of curiosity, if Nicky was giving influencers gifted hair treatments, would it have been ok for Lydia to act the way she did?

Haha thanks for the new avatar of the REAL Lydia
AAHHH Thats amazing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t she use the dinning table In The kitchen to work at with her laptop, iPad and iPhone that she puts in One of her work bags that she carries from room to room? It’s a long commute with someone with weak wrists ..she must struggle to carry her work bag. Just as well she doesn’t have a Hermes birkin in Epsom leather.. far to her heavy to
Carry if one has wrists as weak as hers and that before putting things in the bag!
I had a Birkin knock-off and they are really tit to carry around. Very unpractical. Maybe if you drive by car and only have to go from parking area into a building then it is ok but for bigger distances and longer periods of time this bag is a witch.
I have weak wrists, too (lol) but I am still able to do stuff. Just have to take some breaks or use another technique if I have to use my wrists in certain movements.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.