Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have every sympathy for both of them losing their beautiful cat. I really do. That was a very bad time indeed I think. I remember just praying for the safe return. It takes a very long time to recover from something like that.
Losing a pet is awful, and I do feel bad that happened to them. However, Lydia was a fake lying b*tch before affiliate went missing. Not chalking her behavior up to that tragedy when it’s been clear as day who she is for the past 3.5 years at least.

Reactions: 21
Wow, watching him cut the bread was painful, all the posing just for the gram!!
I loved that he COUNTED THE SLICES, no doubt to make sure they were going to get the same number of slices each. I think the thing I find amusing is, if this is how they eat when they are filming, imagine how they eat when not filming :eek: That gorgeous table is just going to get stained all over again and she wont give a tit because she will just replace it. You really would think that with all the traveling they have done and eating in lovely restaurant that they would have picked up a few tips/good habits/ ideas about setting a table.

The manner these loonies prance around in fields are like working dogs flushing out pheasants 🀣
Imagine if the farmer suddenly started harvesting. :LOL: If I did that at home I would have all manner of snakes and creepy crawlies after me.

The movie was In the Tall Grass. That would be awesome if these 2 idiots did wander in and could never get out. However I do get more of the "children of the corn" vibes from them.
Yes of course, I forgot about Children of the Corn. Good analogy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m surprised she’s advertising cookware when she can’t even cook... Anyone remember her being so proud that she made boiled potatoes when they were in the old house ?! πŸ™„ Then she went on about getting an AGA ?!
Omg if Lydia gets an AGA we'll literally never hear the end of it. I'm so sick of Josie from Fashion Mumblr mentioning it every 5 seconds that she has one. This is how I know these people aren't as posh as they pretend to be. Constantly reminding people that you have luxury things means that it's novel to you.

Reactions: 30
Anyone notice how she dived right into that overcooked mush? Looked like she hadn't ate a thing in 24 hrs!!! <sarcasm>

I hope that she gets that dislocated shoulder looked at by a doctor. <more sarcasm>

I true life and style influencer would never post that photo. Look at those windows. If you are not going to wash them, then crop the dirty panes out of the photo. Damn, it is her JOB. Also, it looks like she took all of 1 minute to arrange those flowers. Lydia is a life and style influencer without any life or style.

I true life and style influencer would never post that photo. Look at those windows. If you are not going to wash them, then crop the dirty panes out of the photo. Damn, it is her JOB. Also, it looks like she took all of 1 minute to arrange those flowers. Lydia is a life and style influencer without any life or style.

I have hives and my friends are always asking me about the flow hive so I looked at a couple of YouTube videos. You will be there all day when it comes to harvesting the honey. Open honey will attract the honey bees looking to forage. I can remove my frames from a super and install new frames and close the hive back up in about 10-15 mins. The removed frames with honey are immediately placed in a plastic storage container with a snap on lid. I can either take them into the kitchen (without being bothered by bees), decap the cells and spin it to remove the honey (which I store in a 5 gallon lidded bucket with a spigot made for honey storage), or I can wait for the urge to get sticky at a later date. I can't see me standing there all day slowly filling jars. The flow hive is a fad. Ali....plant high nectar producing plants, resell that flow hive, buy a standard hive, and set it up next spring or spring 2022. You are not ready, your yard is not ready to sustain bees, and you bought the wrong stuff. Go spend a day with a beekeeper.
This πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I totally agree that he needs to speak to the Beekeeper Association, find a beekeeper nearby and learn before pressing ahead. My father's bee hives were not in his garden but in a meadow down the road. As a garden designer and horticulturist my own garden is full of insect attracting plants. But these two think they know better than professionals. Makes me ragey 😬😬😬

Reactions: 28
This πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I totally agree that he needs to speak to the Beekeeper Association, find a beekeeper nearby and learn before pressing ahead. My father's bee hives were not in his garden but in a meadow down the road. As a garden designer and horticulturist my own garden is full of insect attracting plants. But these two think they know better than professionals. Makes me ragey 😬😬😬
πŸπŸπŸπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸπŸπŸ

I have hives and my friends are always asking me about the flow hive so I looked at a couple of YouTube videos. You will be there all day when it comes to harvesting the honey. Open honey will attract the honey bees looking to forage. I can remove my frames from a super and install new frames and close the hive back up in about 10-15 mins. The removed frames with honey are immediately placed in a plastic storage container with a snap on lid. I can either take them into the kitchen (without being bothered by bees), decap the cells and spin it to remove the honey (which I store in a 5 gallon lidded bucket with a spigot made for honey storage), or I can wait for the urge to get sticky at a later date. I can't see me standing there all day slowly filling jars. The flow hive is a fad. Ali....plant high nectar producing plants, resell that flow hive, buy a standard hive, and set it up next spring or spring 2022. You are not ready, your yard is not ready to sustain bees, and you bought the wrong stuff. Go spend a day with a beekeeper.
πŸπŸπŸπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸπŸπŸ

Bee hives LOOK nice and that’s all that matters. Buy a beehive and it will look great for photo shoots. Next thing all the followers will do exactly the same thing...perfect. Hopefully on their bee hive there will be a nice sign saying;

NO BEES ALLOWED! This hive is only for show...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Needing a break has mothing to do with the Beirut tragedy. I wouldn't be surprised if youtube has contacted her about being reported. If you report her video content surely they have an obligation to follow up, but i could be wrong.
Also I remember a few months ago she said something about being told (by youtube?) that her last video did not get much positivity, and she told us all that she didn't care. Something along this line. I really believe her mental stability is failing.
And yes as many of you have stated its an attention grabbing headline, poor me followed by her morons oh babe what's wrong.
And CinderAli (#Elle Belle) I just cant, why does he put her name on his videos now
And lastly does anyone know why she doesn't use 'Gordon' anymore did I miss something there?
Comment down below....no wait I'm not on youtube I won't get any payment from your Comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Needing a break has mothing to do with the Beirut tragedy. I wouldn't be surprised if youtube has contacted her about being reported. If you report her video content surely they have an obligation to follow up, but i could be wrong.
Also I remember a few months ago she said something about being told (by youtube?) that her last video did not get much positivity, and she told us all that she didn't care. Something along this line. I really believe her mental stability is failing.
And yes as many of you have stated its an attention grabbing headline, poor me followed by her morons oh babe what's wrong.
And CinderAli (#Elle Belle) I just cant, why does he put her name on his videos now
And lastly does anyone know why she doesn't use 'Gordon' anymore did I miss something there?
Comment down below....no wait I'm not on youtube I won't get any payment from your Comments
I agree, her needing a break has nothing to do with the Beirut tragedy specifically, but I mentioned it a few pages ago as an example of one of the awful things going on in the world, and used it to show how ridiculous Lydia's tweet was. You know, something along the lines of "No way workers in Beirut would be able to take time off from work", since Lydia taking time off from work because "boo hoo, the world is scary" is so, so nonsensical when none of what is going on affects her directly. I think some tattlers misunderstood after that. πŸ˜…

Like you, I think she just isn't capable of dealing with her own failings, and is using the "state of the world" to justify a period of sulking (and to portray herself as oh-so-sensitive and empathetic). Lydia's version of virtue signalling if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I often wonder if the previous owners ever watch her vlogs (I would be curious!) ... and, if so, whether they are laughing or crying about all her manic and ill-conceived changes to their home. One thing is for sure, though ... they laughed all the way to the bank! πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
I wonder if the previous owners ever watch the vlogs and say, β€œaw, bless...all the paneling mouldings in the house have been installed backwards.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you have guys ever wonder what Carrie feels about how much Lydia makes? Maybe there’s a % involved so the more free stuff Carrie gets her, the higher her wage. But would Lydia really give her anything more than 10%

Lydia probably makes 200-300k pounds a year ...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The pack got chased away by a swarm of angry bees.
By Ali with his twigs!

Thought I’d share this as it’s made my day. My mum is desperate for a Neptune table like Lydia’s, so just showed her Lydia’s vlog where’s she’s moaning about the marks on it. She doesn’t watch YouTube and has no idea who Lydia is. I didn’t say a word, just showed her the video.

Her reaction as a 60 year old woman who NEVER swears?

β€œwell she’s just a spoilt twit isn’t she? Put some bloody coasters down and it wouldn’t bleeping mark the top of it!”

I’m DYING!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She's only saying she's struggling so she can use that excuse not to upload a video because she's got naff all to bloody film. If she's not opening parcels then she's stuck for content. No one cares about her boring 'sproutlings' or wants to see her do her makeup for the millionth time.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 30
Do you have guys ever wonder what Carrie feels about how much Lydia makes? Maybe there’s a % involved so the more free stuff Carrie gets her, the higher her wage. But would Lydia really give her anything more than 10%

Lydia probably makes 200-300k pounds a year ...
Do you really think she would make that much, that sounds like a hell of a lot to me to be a walking billboard. What are you basing this on??

Reactions: 6
I just zoomed through Ali's latest vlog to view her table etiquette. Dear God. Hunched over and shoveling giant spoonfuls of food into her mouth.

She can pretend to wear luxury clothes and designer labels but she is not refined nor has true class and proper etiquette.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is this Lydiot saying she had her landscapers over measuring up or is this the name on the picture person saying this?? Sorry if that doesnt make sense, I am new to Instagram and she seems to be continually posting things other people say.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is this Lydiot saying she had her landscapers over measuring up or is this the name on the picture person saying this?? Sorry if that doesnt make sense, I am new to Instagram and she seems to be continually posting things other people say.
no the name under the picture is where Lydia has taken the picture from. Yes Lydia is having her landscape gardeners over.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's only saying she's struggling so she can use that excuse not to upload a video because she's got naff all to bloody film. If she's not opening parcels then she's stuck for content. No one cares about her boring 'sproutlings' or wants to see her do her makeup for the millionth time.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
Also she is literally too thick* and inarticulate* to compose a sincere, informed post/ opinion on ANY current affairs. She can't even muster up trite platitudes, she simply has to imply she is too overwhelmed by the magnitude of what is going on in the world.

* Also let's not forget she genuinely doesn't give a tit.

I just zoomed through Ali's latest vlog to view her table etiquette. Dear God. Hunched over and shoveling giant spoonfuls of food into her mouth.
She eats like an Alsatian. WOOF!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also she is literally too thick* and inarticulate* to compose a sincere, informed post/ opinion on ANY current affairs. She can't even muster up trite platitudes, she simply has to imply she is too overwhelmed by the magnitude of what is going on in the world.

* Also let's not forget she genuinely doesn't give a tit.

She eats like an Alsatian. WOOF!
Does anyone else put naan bread on a fork?:unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
PLEASE can our next thread title NOT say anything and just be a long line of bees PLEASE?

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.