Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck.... I thought Aldi's last vlog was boring!! 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Poor Ali. Lyds is shrinking his shirts 😂. Maybe send them to be dry cleaned in future 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Ali. Lyds is shrinking his shirts 😂. Maybe send them to be dry cleaned in future 🙄
This reminds me: didnt they have someone, in addition to their cleaner, that came round to do their washing before lockdown? Absolutely MENTAL given neither of them work/leave the house

Reactions: 14
Now they’re begging for a composter. But as Lids says, they need 3. What with all that organic waste they have.

They eat so much fresh fruit and veg they are desperately needing to compost. Please give generously.

B45623FF-2386-4A83-8642-74B00E2C9C67.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Now they’re begging for a composter. But as Lids says, they need 3. What with all that organic waste they have.

They eat so much fresh fruit and veg they are desperately needing to compost. Please give generously.

View attachment 195805
HAHA exactly.... They need 3 because they will never eat all of the veg she's about to grow and they'll be wasting it all.

AND LOOK AT HOW MUCH BREAD THEY ARE EATING BEFORE PIZZA!
Edit.... and FRIES as well!!! 🤯 Just one of those items is bad for you and there isn’t any salad or fruit.
And this is the dinner she didn’t have time to make because she was so busy with the table person?!!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
And in case we were wondering about Ali’s preferences, they stage two interventions with her arse.
96F80335-2648-49CF-8312-3D1DF05628CC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did she actually say in a recent vlog they went to visit Josie and Charlie ‘and it’s not far away’. Isn’t the Cotswolds to Northampton like well over an hour? Why is she pretending she lives somewhere else?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lookey here - she's actually doing one of the press zoom calls... and wowzer - that's 9 glasses. WHO pray tell is joining her?

P.S. still never eats or serves veg

View attachment 195700
Didn't realise the kitchen dining section is an extension of the garden now...lol...that garden wall looks as grubby as her...you would have thought that since they are now 'into' gardening, the first thing they will do is to plant something less weed like...it's not even rocket science to google.

This is like something from a horror movie 🤢View attachment 195749
He's giving a subtle hint that he's being hung out to dry by Lidl. LOL

• Haha
LOL.. That wasn't even a trip for them as a couple. And I am pretty sure it was clothing line for Lidl... unless they went back for their own holiday.

This was the title on Ali's vlog.
''Lydia & I head to NYC with Heidi Klum to shoot a campaign, we took the opportunity to extend our stay and have a mini holiday!''

edit.. I mean the actual shop Lidl.
I remember that! Lidl (the shop) has a line called Esmara by Heidi Klum ..Ali and Lydia went to NYav courtesy of Lidl (the shop) - they may have stayed 2 days extra but they’ve never been on a holiday paid for my themselves as far as I’m aware - all their trips have always related to press trips for vlogs ...they never even went on honeymoon....she didn’t want to. She does not spend money. ...the fact she sells a clock for £1 on depop and the H&M clothes says it all ...she always complains about the cost of something when it’s her own money unless it’s a designer bag of shoes for which she probably gets discounts but makes outs she’s spent her own money.

Reactions: 23
Did she actually say in a recent vlog they went to visit Josie and Charlie ‘and it’s not far away’. Isn’t the Cotswolds to Northampton like well over an hour? Why is she pretending she lives somewhere else?
Google maps shows it's a 59 min drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else HATE when she uses this emoji 🙊 - I’m not sure if it’s just me but I find it so smug/showing off. She uses it when she boasts about stuff, like the fire escape ‘reveal’ and the impending beehive. It really grates on me!
YES!!!!! It grates me big time!!!!

View attachment 195530

That sentence is literally the most stupid and simultaneously most pretentious sentence I have ever read in my life.

Is she trolling us? This gal cannot be for real
A branch as big as her ego and inflated sense of self importance 😂

• Haha
Does that not look like Ali’s weaner dangling from the front of his shirt? Must be like having sex with a pencil.
41C1B9FE-AAE2-4DDD-88DB-85D1663BF874.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I remember that! Lidl (the shop) has a line called Esmara by Heidi Klum ..Ali and Lydia went to NYav courtesy of Lidl (the shop) - they may have stayed 2 days extra but they’ve never been on a holiday paid for my themselves as far as I’m aware - all their trips have always related to press trips for vlogs ...they never even went on honeymoon....she didn’t want to. She does not spend money. ...the fact she sells a clock for £1 on depop and the H&M clothes says it all ...she always complains about the cost of something when it’s her own money unless it’s a designer bag of shoes for which she probably gets discounts but makes outs she’s spent her own money.
The time they went it coincided with NY Fashion Week and we expected her to go to shows, etc, but she didn't seem to get any invites. Although I am certain there was an evening event she did go to, a party or something and Aimee Song was there who said something about Ali being cute. Either Lidl was giving everyone daggers at the event, or it was just Aimee.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.