Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t believe Lydia’s reply - it’s such an awful response. The subscriber obviously cares and is saying if you think something’s wrong with you go to your doctor.

Especially since she won’t stop going on about these headaches!

I’ve since reported Lydia's comment 😂 (she enraged me that much) mainly reported it because she’s a dick but theres no need for her shite and her rudeness.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else remember at the beginning of lockdown on a YT video where she was made up that lockdown wouldn’t affect her content because she likes to stay home, shop and show outfits off? She compares herself to other influencers who show glamorous events, travel vlogs etc, essentially making a point she was in a better position than they were for the lockdown period because nothing has changed for her. Bragging she didn’t have to suddenly think of new ideas for content and she would carry on as normal.

At first I thought, yeh, she’s right, nothing has changed for her. But this is exactly where it’s gone wrong. She hasn’t realised the major impact coronavirus has had on people’s incomes, appetite for consumerism, and that most people are happier than ever after stripping their crazy lives back to basics. Work life balance has immensely changed, some of which will be permanent. I’m not commuting every day and I don’t need that new bag to cheer me up on payday. I’m fine without any more crap in my apartment.

We have all changed, our capitalist society has been shaken up to its core. A roof over our heads, food in the fridge and healthy family and friends is really the only thing that matters out of 2020.

Lydia really needs to move with these social changes. Constant hauls, new this and luxury that has turned many people off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Well well well... I've just been blocked by the farmers hamper on instagram. Not sure if you ladies would recall me posting on here that I dm'ed them on ig to which they replied back twice and once I had read their messages they unsent them. I'm guessing they waited couple of days before they decided to block me.

Someone on here posted that it's ran by Sam and Summer but registered to Fathima (Dr), that makes sense as in their response they mentioned that its ran by two nurses so my guess is that this Dr Fathima has hired them two to run the business for her. We all know that Lidl likes to exaggerate and make everything seem grand is why she thought mentioning it's run by two doctors will be more impressionable than two nurses...her logic.

They were polite in their first message to me saying they appreciate any constructive feedback and do take it on board (how I fail to see it yet?) however in their second message they had the nerve to mention that since I'm so inclined towards charity I should "buy" a hamper from them and once I provide the evidence that it will be going to someone in need they will add A cream tea free of charge. SINGLE cream tea!! After such responses they wonder why people are leaving negative reviews or why they aren't getting the trade they deserve well some people never learn do they? Nhs staff or not, I have very little compassion or desire to help them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
No I find it strange that they are playing up the fact they are ‘front line doctors’ to sell a product. How can front line doctors have time to run a business?
They just bank roll it and get an operations director to run it for them.

Reactions: 10
Luxury kitchen essentials. How out of touch can you possibly be? Who’s busy worrying about having a “luxury” kitchen. That’s why she doesn’t cook, her kitchen is just based on showing off.

Didn't realise a bleeping pyrex oven dish was a luxury essential, in that case i have cupboards full of luxury items!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She has zero,zilch,nada, jack tit, nothing going on work wise! If I was her I would be worried and have my staff working overtime selling to every company in the market not getting her pa to sort a friggin cupboard out!
embarrassing and I bet other vloggers are pissing their sides

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker, first time poster but I just had to vent my anger in this one. How rude if her to comment like that. She should look after her followers that actually care about her since her numbers are dwindling

im sure this subscriber has good intentions even though Lydia’s headache is probably a normal headache but Lydia’s reaction is just odd... laughing?

Reactions: 25
Well well well... I've just been blocked by the farmers hamper on instagram. Not sure if you ladies would recall me posting on here that I dm'ed them on ig to which they replied back twice and once I had read their messages they unsent them. I'm guessing they waited couple of days before they decided to block me.

Someone on here posted that it's ran by Sam and Summer but registered to Fathima (Dr), that makes sense as in their response they mentioned that its ran by two nurses so my guess is that this Dr Fathima has hired them two to run the business for her. We all know that Lidl likes to exaggerate and make everything seem grand is why she thought mentioning it's run by two doctors will be more impressionable than two nurses...her logic.

They were polite in their first message to me saying they appreciate any constructive feedback and do take it on board (how I fail to see it yet?) however in their second message they had the nerve to mention that since I'm so inclined towards charity I should "buy" a hamper from them and once I provide the evidence that it will be going to someone in need they will add A cream tea free of charge. SINGLE cream tea!! After such responses they wonder why people are leaving negative reviews or why they aren't getting the trade they deserve well some people never learn do they? Nhs staff or not, I have very little compassion or desire to help them.
This is good - if they’re blocking people they must know they’re getting a backlash, and hopefully they realise Lydia is not a good person to work with, so even if they’ve blocked you at least they must feel like they are being caused annoyance due to working with her fake beggyness. 😆

Reactions: 23
I checked them. And on the company registration there is only one person registered as director, so it is not shared ownership? Hmmm 🤔🤔🤔
I don’t know how it works in UK but where I live if there are two of them running the business they should be stated like that.
But a person that is registered - when I googled her- she is indeed a dr And listed at nhs
Tbf not all Drs enjoy being Drs if that makes sense. Seen plenty of people who were my age end up switching careers because what they thought they wanted out of life wasn’t reality (myself included) she’s maybe found a love for veg growing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found it. ;)

What if she's selling her house because she can't afford it? Maybe Lydia isn't as great of an employer as Lydia thinks she is.
Most in her age bracket don't own their homes yet and she would likely hold a mortgage on the property.
Very risky business employing your best friend. Things could go bad so easily. :unsure:
She could be moving in with her “partner” as Lydia calls them, they’ve been mentioned a few times and I’m sure she said they were coming around when she did that cheese night.

Reactions: 8
The sad thing is she used to be more relatable, pretty and mostly liked but now her greed has turned her ugly inside and out. She used to be quite entertaining with little trips in to London etc but now she’s like a little old greedy lady in her huge cardigans, frizzy hair constantly talking about veg and plants, hinting for gifts constantly and haul after haul after haul. I found her through her wedding vlogs as I got married around the same time and could somewhat relate but now I just can’t stand her. The constant look what I have, look at meeeee look what I bought, it’s starting to make me feel sick. Who would want this kind of life? She must be so unhappy to try to make her life seem absolutely perfect (in her eyes).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And.........of their varied diet
They have variations in the 15 types of cheddar they buy at the garden centre :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That picture makes me laugh at them and cry for them :LOL: Do they do everything in their house so that they can take a photo to post it online. Sometimes it's nice to sit down and have a nice meal with a beautifully prepared table but more likely we are stood in the kitchen eating out of the dish because we can't be bothered cleaning plates or we had forgotten to put the dishwasher on 🙈
They eat pasta most nights and every time they spend more time prepping the chopping board to look aesthetically pleasing with grated cheese and little bits of cheese on the edge than they do cooking the actual meal!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.