Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sw4

VIP Member
Sorry to talk about looks so much, I just honestly can’t get over her face in these pictures. I used to think she was absolutely stunning what on Earth is happening 😂🙈

View attachment 191213View attachment 191214
Yes exactly! It's not just the awful hairstyle and frumpy dresses or even the fillers, although of course they all contribute. Something has utterly changed in her looks, it's hard to put your finger on, but I said this before ages ago I genuinely think it's her ugly selfish personality that's bursting through and making her ugly on the outside.

Also she tries to give off this cute little dork persona. Give it up Lids mate you look and sound ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Okay

I don’t understand why she’s redoing areas in her home when she still has areas that have been completely untouched. Also that line about she’s paying for the games room herself so won’t be sharing the process, WTAF so she’s telling the public unless she gets something for free she won’t be using it as content, instead she’ll just redo the rooms that already have 10 layers of paint on there🤷🏻‍♀️ Lydia you really showed your true colors there, I hope your subscribers and companies see that clip and really take it in.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Cringing at the “Carrie and I were cooking up a storm in the kitchen and taking a note of all the things I didn’t have”.

Firstly, why the hell is Carrie cooking for you? It’s clear that Carrie is a dogsbody and I’m rapidly losing respect for her. She basically a glorified Housekeeper at this point. I dread to think what Carrie would put on her CV at this point regarding her duties if she were to see the light. Basically her sole role is to nanny Lydia and help her function with normal everyday tasks.

Secondly, how beggy is it to go through your entire kitchen to make a list of things you don’t have. You are a household of two who have lived there for two years. I’m sure your kitchen is full of (probably free) kitchen necessities. You have managed two years of cooking without more shit you now must have. But no, yet again with Lydia, it’s more more more.

Now if you don’t mind, I’ve just realised I don’t have a fucking crystal goblet encrusted with diamonds for the wine I don’t drink! How the FUCK have I managed to live in this house for two years without one? Must make a list with my slave immediately.

Also, her teeth must be absolutely fucked with that lemon and ginger tonic 🙈

She’s getting dragged in the comments over saying “she treated herself” when all of it was gifted! I sense a ASA complaint coming her way!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Hi there

Well well well... I've just been blocked by the farmers hamper on instagram. Not sure if you ladies would recall me posting on here that I dm'ed them on ig to which they replied back twice and once I had read their messages they unsent them. I'm guessing they waited couple of days before they decided to block me.

Someone on here posted that it's ran by Sam and Summer but registered to Fathima (Dr), that makes sense as in their response they mentioned that its ran by two nurses so my guess is that this Dr Fathima has hired them two to run the business for her. We all know that Lidl likes to exaggerate and make everything seem grand is why she thought mentioning it's run by two doctors will be more impressionable than two nurses...her logic.

They were polite in their first message to me saying they appreciate any constructive feedback and do take it on board (how I fail to see it yet?) however in their second message they had the nerve to mention that since I'm so inclined towards charity I should "buy" a hamper from them and once I provide the evidence that it will be going to someone in need they will add A cream tea free of charge. SINGLE cream tea!! After such responses they wonder why people are leaving negative reviews or why they aren't getting the trade they deserve well some people never learn do they? Nhs staff or not, I have very little compassion or desire to help them.

• Angry
  • Wow
The bees stem from Ali having bad hay fever this year and he read to relieve it you should eat local honey so of course he thinks he needs to become a bee keeper 😂 my parents have a FloHive and to be fair it doesn’t take much work it’s not like traditional beekeeping you just turn a knob and the honey comes out, but they still need some care so hopefully they’ve properly researched it. My parents got theirs in the spring so they could acclimate to the area before winter, I’m worried about them doing it now because there’s not much time for them to get used to the area before it gets cold and honey bees don’t hibernate.
If Lyds and Aldi do get a Flow Hive it will be a huge mistake as they live in the English countryside surrounded by oil seed rape which produces SET honey and won’t “flow” out of anything 😂

I'm curious, how much does it cost to buy bees and a bee house and all the protective stuff you need, is it necessary to wear that white gear? I wonder if Ali paid for this stuff or not.
It can range from £300 to £1000 to set up one hive depending on a number of factors. The type of hive which you want to use, if the hive is already fully built £200+ or flat pack £150+, if it’s a Flow Hive or Omlet Beehaus it will be £500+ just for hive, the frames all the equipment (smoker, hive tool, manipulation cloths) £30-£100 depending if second hand etc, a good bee suit from Sheriffs is £100+, local beekeeping association bee course 6 weeks £60ish, the bees may be free if a swarm or £100+ if overwintered packaged bees with an imported queen. You also need British beekeepers association membership, local association membership -some beekeepers don’t have these things but people get threatened with legal action a lot if a neighbour accuses your bees of stinging them and so BBKA provide insurance. They also live next to fields that will get sprayed regularly with pesticides and will need to block their hives or have alerts sent to their phones - lots of farmers don’t sign up to this service so they may end up with dead bees from pesticide drift. They also need to be in contact with local bee inspector incase of an outbreak of disease. There is a lot more to this than they may think!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

InfluenzaResistant

Mytwocents asked if I had any dirt to dish on Lidl on the last page of the last thread. It's been hard to quiz my colleague but she has said that Ali is not gay at all - she has known him through another family member since they were all very young - still does know and see him. Ali is a really nice guy, not the sharpest tool in the box but bright enough to be an electrician. Lidl is "not a girl's girl", she is aloof and rude and rates herself highly. When they all went to Scotland last year (? pics on insta) - a big bunch of old school mates and the girlfriends - all the girls were going out one afternoon separately from the lads. Lidl wouldn't go with the girls instead going with Ali and his friends. She was even scathing/ rude about the other girlfriends in front on their boyfriends. They all tolerate her because they love Ali.
Is it bad that I live for tea like this haha
I’m so intrigued hearing from people that actually know these bloggers and showcase their real personalities compared to the absolute facade they portray on social media. She has some real deep rooted issues. She probably doesn’t like the girls because they don’t lick her arse like Carrie. I think Carrie idolism issues

• Heart

Daisylew

A bag for ‘hikes’ around her area 😂😂 sorry what. WALKS Lydia, you are going for WALKS. Not climbing Mt bloody Snowdon 😑
64D8C796-6677-42C3-8842-9BDF465A53B9.png

• Haha
  • Heart

AB5202

Hi guys, this is my first post on here after reading the threads for so long (thank you for always entertaining me!).
I have to admit I do watch her vlogs, but i love to hate her and always watch them to see what’s pissing me off today 😂
Felt the need to comment after her Glo fail, and lately finding that anything she does rubs me up the wrong way! (even her stupid garden is winding me up 😂)
Also as i have a pharmaceutical degree it really made me uncomfortable when she advertised getting IV drips and injections etc, as well as her latest story about how everyone probably has PMDD!!
Anyway, just thought i’d say Hi ✌🏼😘

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Also amazing to see her mind in action:

2 weeks ago: I will no longer be doing any unboxing as I feel during this time it is not appropriate
1 week ago: YOU all got the wrong idea I WILL still be unboxing but only from PR ambassadors etc. not small businesses and will only be receiving fan mail to PO box
This weeks video - Unboxes everything and anything (food hamper, small biz pottery, PR AD/ambassador items etc.)

Not even she can't keep up with her own bulls***

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Does every farmers hamper customer get an actual hamper every time they get a delivery?
Did you see their latest IG post saying if you order a hamper why not add a little extra for someone in need. How about you SEND them one instead of giving them to Lydia every bloody week!

• Heart
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
She ordered kitchen items everyone buys when they move into their FIRST home.
She got a sage green colander which will be of no use when she goes off sage green in 2 weeks time
She has her new PA orgainising kitchen cupboards
She wont help Cawwie by answering questions -I mean how fucking arrogant can you get
She swans round thinking she's lady of the ugly bungalow in a unironed dress-honey no one with any class would do that and esp not on camera!
She was vile about a baby
She does a manic giggle to herself and hmm's like a smug nutter
She said she takes really good care of herself -no you don't you don't even eat properly

she really is a total mess and her vlogs are a boring load of crap

• Heart
  • Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
new thread carry on.

quick update....

she's just revealed shes been to visit Josie and Charlie darling
claims she's suffering from really bad headaches-too much time reading Tattle I think!
obsessed with sage green and if Ali stand still long enough she might even paint him sage green. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Item on the News today:
Shortage of twigs reported in Northamptonshire, short receding man suspected 😆
Screenshot_20200727_123745.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Morest

Sorry if I’m repeating what’s already been said but how can she be trying to justify taking delivery of ANOTHER fucking Farmer’s Hamper mountain of food AGAIN?? And why are they sending them a hamper every week? It‘s seriously pissing me off now. Would you believe that as a severely disabled person, I’ve only just managed, after the 4 months in lockdown, to sort out priority food deliveries for myself via the council?! Cock up after cock up meant stupid old Gusber here was struggling to do my Asda shopping, alone and on two crutches, with minimal use or control of one of my legs. Every trip ended in tears and often with me BEGGING security to let me go a quicker route to get to my car, with them usually refusing because; “rules”. Yet these two fully able-bodied and time-rich wasters are being sent FREE FOOD!! As we’ve already said, if it’s such a worthy company/idea/cause, mention the company, big them up and then PAY FOR YOUR FOOD!! Or better yet, donate it to people who will be grateful to actually, you know, EAT IT??!! And Lidl lectures us about not using the proper ‘thought processes’ which she believe justifies their continuing acceptance of these hampers. Please let everyone see the light, so this fucking influencer bubble will burst. The sooner the better.

Just to add, I’m not looking for sympathy here, what I’m looking for is a burning rage from my fellow Tattlers to match my own!! 🤬🤯🔥🤬🤯🔥🙊
I'm not giving you any sympathy, really I'm not 😪😪 but I nearly cried reading this. I wish I could give you a hug. I feel the same I just want her to fuck off she makes my blood boil as well wish there was more we could do. I just hope she reads tattle.life 2💛💚

• Heart
  • Sad

K18

VIP Member
Because let's face it, she's not intelligent. HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THIS! It says "translate" under anything that isn't in English!!! I wish there was an EYE ROLL emoji on here.

She says these things tongue in cheek, however we know that she's Veruca Salt and she wants everything and she wants it now.

I found her via a handbag review too! (Givenchy Antioga)
I found her on Twitter about 5 years ago, I had tweeted glossy box about the terrible quality of the products in their boxes. I had been sent an eyeshadow palette from next (the clothing store) it was a palette full of shimmery greens and pinks, it was horrendous and had zero pigment. At the time Lydia was working with glossy box and glossy box for some reason decided to involve her in my complaint and tweet me telling me how much she loved the product and recommends it, she then personally tweeted me endorsing the product. I sent her some tweets telling her where to shove her opinion and that I didn’t need some blogger who scores freebies involving themselves in my complaint when I actually paid for my subscription 😂😂 she obviously blocked me but for some reason I was intrigued and ending up watching some videos, I liked her and started watching her channel all the time. I am now back to my original opinion of I don’t need some spoilt blogger telling me what to spend my money on when I actually pay for my stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 41