Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, first time poster but long time lurker. Just watched the vlog and it kinda hit me how Unglam she’s became, she used to have a bit of style and made an effort but I’ve just noticed how frumpy she has became. These long older lady dresses and ‘adventure braids’. I think lockdown has really gotten to her?!

Reactions: 31
Aldi and lidl visiting cuntwolds bigots fanny mumblr,
Arseholes unite

By the way why don't she gift her free food to a local food bank, greedy cow. Smashing free pr mugs wow so cool... twat

Her friends are chavs that is what her and aldi are in the real form

Reactions: 24
Irony detector

She’s really crap at plaiting her hair. I have thick, poofy hair like hers but jesus I’d never walk round with my lid looking like that. Let alone stick it on the Internet. Plait it against your head girl!

Reactions: 20
crying laughing... this is the best! Affiliate lynx! hahaha

Irony detector

She’s really crap at plaiting her hair. I have thick, poofy hair like hers but jesus I’d never walk round with my lid looking like that. Let alone stick it on the Internet. Plait it against your head girl!
Plus she acts like she cannot possibly put it in a pony tail like ERRR OTHER DAY

Reactions: 17
WHYYYY is tidying your room, Hanging clothes up and putting jackets in the oven, SOMETHING SO AMAZING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

Reactions: 34
WHYYYY is tidying your room, Hanging clothes up and putting jackets in the oven, SOMETHING SO AMAZING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
FFS give her a break, she has to spend 23 hours of the day lying down on her pancake ass being a boss babe. People are so jealous.

Reactions: 33
And what the flip is she going to cook with bergamot and lemon balm???? M&S dine in for two fish cakes and salad????

Reactions: 28
I think Lydia is trying to punish Carrie. That water ‘feature’ will be like Japanese water torture for whoever is working in the office. No wonder her highness works from the kitchen. If she’s murdered my moneys on Miss Cawieee, in the greenhouse, with a can of pigeon paint.

Reactions: 33
Saw those mugs in Liberty today .....they looked liked decorative mugs .... like then rest of the range...very fine ...
My husband said they looked like something someone makes in pottery/ceramics class. Definitely not worth the money. And not for a tea of coffee drinker.

Reactions: 19
First up, thanks to @Elle Belle for a brilliant and hilarious summary! Love it

Lidl makes me crazy angry so it's nice to have a laugh!

Soooooo.....what do we make of the visit to Fashion Mumblr Josie then? Wonder who initiated it? The stalker or the stalkee?
My thoughts....
There is no way that they will ever be friends
They are using each other...Josie needed the subs
Josie will cringe at everything Lidl does and says, inc holding wine glasses, cutlery and manners in general
I can imagine Lidl's comments during the grand tour....talking about the bungalow ugh!
They will agree that they don't need interior designers as they are so stylish
The boys will bond and bitch about the girls
The girls will agree they are boss bitches
Lidl will be househunting when she realises what she doesn't have
The gardening obsession will get worse....

Also, I noticed that Lidl said she was obsessed with some interior designer instagrammer...looked her up and they are practically neighbours...like really....Milton Keynes area....somebody needs to warn her!

Reactions: 30
I’M SORRY... But saying you’ve installed a water feature to help any wildlife that get stuck down the snobbed up fire-escape is beyond laughable.

Reactions: 39
ALI quit using the word FRESH........ you sound like a moronic man child. You are a man in your 30's ffs

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.