Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proof read. You’re so dull Lydia

PS. Her lips seem to have got bigger. :unsure:
I'm medically trained and place fillers. She has a pronounced fulcrum (those 1 lines between nose and lips) and theres a white line around her upper lip. Classic signs if recently filled lips. Her cheeks also look like they've been injected again..she looks revolting but I love it. Keep going lidl you look hideous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Hi Lydia and staff! I know you read here so I just wanted to explain something to you, the world is in the middle of a pandemic, over 1/2 a million people have died in the world from this virus, millions have been ill, just today BBC reported 650,000 people in the U.K. have completely lost their income due to corona and we still don’t know what will happen in the fall, when schools go back to normal, or when normal travel resumes. In light of all of this, you chose to launch an over priced back scrubber, accept free food when food banks are sitting empty, and shopping like everything is normal.
I would suggest giving Farmers Hamper the free advertising as getting access to fresh veg is difficult for some right now like the elderly who haven’t been able to go out, but instead of keeping those hampers for yourself why not donate them to your local food bank. I consider it absolutely appalling that you would choose to keep them when you continue to state over and over and over 🙄 that you can afford to buy your own food, so I’m asking you to do something you’ve probably never done before; think of others, donate the food, and give the food company a free promotion. Also while I have you here let’s talk about Nasty Gal and BooHoo, stop supporting them, they are under investigation for SLAVERY!!! Why is this hard for you to understand? Louise Pentland posted a picture of her in a dress from SHEIN she then took the tag off said picture and told people where to buy a simile dress from a company that didn’t have poor ethics, take a lesson from her!
I just wanted to add onto my own post real quick, I used Louise Pentland as an example of doing better, I just watched Louise’s video about her rental property and she said she will be charging less than market value for her rental property because she wants a family to be able to live there as it’s a family home but a lot of families can’t afford market value, she said “it’s about merging ethics with making money”, she acknowledged she was In a privileged position to be able to charge less rent. I could never see Lydia doing this, she almost never does anything to give back to her followers or her local community. I’ve heard influencers say they don’t OWE anyone anything, I disagree, they have a job because people buy their merch, watch their videos, engage with their posts, if everyone stopped doing that today Lydia would have nothing, so she does owe her followers why not give out a few of those GloBy bags, why not give away the food hamper, why not partner with a local charity? The selfishness this women displays is unparalleled!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I just wanted to add onto my own post real quick, I used Louise Pentland as an example of doing better, I just watched Louise’s video about her rental property and she said she will be charging less than market value for her rental property because she wants a family to be able to live there as it’s a family home but a lot of families can’t afford market value, she said “it’s about merging ethics with making money”, she acknowledged she was In a privileged position to be able to charge less rent. I could never see Lydia doing this, she almost never does anything to give back to her followers or her local community. I’ve heard influencers say they don’t OWE anyone anything, I disagree, they have a job because people buy their merch, watch their videos, engage with their posts, if everyone stopped doing that today Lydia would have nothing, so she does owe her followers why not give out a few of those GloBy bags, why not give away the food hamper, why not partner with a local charity? The selfishness this women displays is unparalleled!
These #bossbabes go on and on about how they’ve grown their businesses from nothing, how they’re SHE-EOs, how they’re so proud about how far their brand has come. You can’t cherry pick ethics. If you ARE your brand and your brand IS you, you have a responsibility to your viewers, supporters, brand partners and community...just like any other company does. They employ people, are they providing benefits? If Carrie got pregnant, would she be able to take her government allowed leave, or would Lydia guilt her into sticking around?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok, so I'm already questioning if I still like her 😂 Even the title 'Three post lockdown hauls' is utter bullshit. She's trying to insinuate that she's actually sustainable and only done three during the whole pandemic. It's literally three from the day before. Frickin' yesterday...
I was wondering this after your last line in your epic (awsome) previous post Elle Belle ;)

Howling - so funny! And I second your last comment...
Aliens Flying right by us was my favorite line.

Reactions: 14
She got the new veg trug for free!! She's put a story up saying it’s gifted. So Beggy!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Vlog - Thursday 16th July

- A whole 3 hauls. That abstinence lasted long. At least they're all from sustainable brands. JK. They're from H&M and NastyGal. She highlights she bought them herself. 'Off her own back'. Well done Lydia. So you spent some of your own money. If I gave you a penny for your thoughts, I'd still have change though.
- They're off to Haddenstone Gardens. She reclines her car seat. Horizontal for life.
- She whines because Ali is never on time. That's because Cinderali has to do everything in the bungalow before he's even allowed out.
- She hyped up the baby-talking when she sees aminals in this vlog. Horsey-moos. Stone-doggies. Stone-Lumi's. Birdies. Waspies. The more time I spend watching Lydia, the more I understand why Noah only allowed animals on the boat.
- She wants another water feature. She'd like the sound of water waking her up. Much better than the sound of mice.
- She's having a little play with her new gifted earrings. She advises the most common question she's asked is about her ear design. I mean it's not. It's Glóby. Did you mean unmuted questions Lydia?
- She states she needs to give her other earrings a clean as they're so dirty. She also apologises for the soil under her nails. I guess when BoJo advised us all to sing happy birthday whilst washing our hands, she silenced him too.
- She has the worst wrist strength ever. She's trying to open an earring. An earring. Let that sink in. She needs to get Ali to help. Ali has the best wrist strength ever. He's obviously used to only jerkin his own gherkin.
- We get another sneak peak of the pigeon poop front door. We get to see the back door too. She's redoing the boot room. I think I actually like the boot room. But nothing brightens it up like your absence Lydia.
- She's got a hernia from lifting the compost. Along with her brain damage. I hope she has shares with private healthcare. I don't know what makes you so stupid Lydia. But it really does work.
- She's test driving a cleaning product. She doesn't like that it's not strong smelling. You can take the girl away from the laughing gas...
- She goes for a solo party to the river with a book and 1/2 a bottle of wine. She makes friends with the sheep. You go girl. And don't come back.
- She informs you asked she delivered on her sprootling update. Who asked???!!! No seriously? tit like this is why aliens fly straight past us.
- It's 5.30am. She woke up at 4.30am. Something troubling you Lydia? You don't need your beauty sleep. Girl you need to hibernate. She's pooped but raring to go to write her day's to do list. She's just done her makeup and a new layer of tan. Oh now it's night-time. Maybe if you ate some of that makeup Lydia, you could be pretty on the inside too.
- She's being doing a lot of listening recently. I'm typing this with my middle finger, just so you all know. She's got this overbearing sense that people are struggling online at the moment. She doesn't want to add to the heaviness. She wants her channel to be somewhere you can go and feel 'ahhh I needed that'. She clearly wants us all to forgive and forget about the Glóby fiasco. Firstly, I'm not Jesus and secondly, nor do I have Alzheimers.
- She's obsessed with the colour sage. Laters beige. People show their true colours eventually. Lydia yours is tit brown. Which I suppose is a mix of sage and beige.
- She can't pronounce broderie anglaise. But acknowledges she doesn't actually care. When you're doing a fashion try-on, I mean Lydia maybe you should. I'm going to need you to put your few brain cells together and trust me here.
- She's going to leave the vlog here where she has us. Whilst I have you Lydia. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I have five fingers. The third is for you.
- Disclaimer - I do actually like her, I do think she's still funny and endearing in a self-deprecating way. I just wish she wasn't so condescending and entitled. Be more old Lydia.
You really must have soft spot for soft in the head Lydia to sit through her vlogs 😅 I don’t know how you manage but each post is funnier than the last 🤣 Thank you 😍

Shout out to the OG’s, hope everyone is well.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Honestly what is it with her and that BLOODY FIRE!!! Does she ever not have it on. I am literally 29 minutes down the road from Lidl and it is 23.5 degrees Celsius/75 degrees Fahrenheit, give me strength 🙄
It really is not fire weather, she should put a jumper on or a blanket if she’s cosy. She is so silly!

Reactions: 11
YT suggested videos from a girl who I swear looks like Lydia from the good old days - Sophie Moulds. Wow, she is absolutely stunning!

Reactions: 2
I’ve been reading on here for about a year or so now genuinely trying to decide if I liked her or not. Like many, I was a loyal subscriber circa 2016 but something recently just started to irritate me about her. At present I can’t even watch her vlogs anymore, it’s no longer entertaining nor value adding. Just boredom but the kind that’s irritating lol

Don’t even get me started on her big fail of a launch. As a PR and marketing professional it was a whole load of facepalms from me.

Not sure if anyone here watches Valeria. She’s not perfect but she has great, USEFUL fashion content without the boring consistent hauls. When she partners with brands or gets new-in pieces she makes fashion content that seems well-planned and thought out. Ex. fashion hacks or ways to style a particular piece. She gets to show off the pieces without flat out pushing it or just simply showing it as new, and you learn something new from the videos too. Just a thought for Lydia & team if you’re reading! Try to be more creative and produce videos that add value.

Reactions: 24
She mentioned in a vlog a ways back that she doesn't plan on aging gracefully. I would actually really appreciate content created about everything she does and plans to do to her face and body in reference to the beauty industry. With the advanced technologies that exist today, I would actually find a video like that really educational.

Reactions: 13
And so it begins.
Couldn’t score a free greenhouse.

Didn’t want to wait 14 weeks to have one built.

Also didn’t seem to want to buy that £500 smaller one.

‘Never mind’ says Lidl. ‘I’ll get a tea trolley’

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's an absolute bore, luckily most of the boring vlog was hauls so I skipped those parts and the rest was just as bad 'sproutlings' oh fck off a get a bloody clue you stupid woman!

Reactions: 20
Do we think Lidl actually knows the correct words for animals? She regularly describes animals as: Moo cows, horsies, doggies 🤮

My niece stopped doing this at four years old.

Honestly how much more unnecessary stuff can this woman haul?
The title of her latest video cracks me up- read the bleeping room Lydia. Like we all give a tit about your millionth haul of the week in a global pandemic. She really is oblivious.

I’ve been reading on here for about a year or so now genuinely trying to decide if I liked her or not. Like many, I was a loyal subscriber circa 2016 but something recently just started to irritate me about her. At present I can’t even watch her vlogs anymore, it’s no longer entertaining nor value adding. Just boredom but the kind that’s irritating lol

Don’t even get me started on her big fail of a launch. As a PR and marketing professional it was a whole load of facepalms from me.

Not sure if anyone here watches Valeria. She’s not perfect but she has great, USEFUL fashion content without the boring consistent hauls. When she partners with brands or gets new-in pieces she makes fashion content that seems well-planned and thought out. Ex. fashion hacks or ways to style a particular piece. She gets to show off the pieces without flat out pushing it or just simply showing it as new, and you learn something new from the videos too. Just a thought for Lydia & team if you’re reading! Try to be more creative and produce videos that add value.
I watch Valeria and I agree! Obviously she's loaded and features luxury designers but her styling videos are really accessible if you are on a lower budget.

Lydia’s videos are just constant ads/ hauls interspersed with the inane sprouting talk and begging for the next future whim. Tedious.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
In the article i quoted in my last post it said that UK retail is based on debt. Well lidl and other advertisers (because that is what she is) are a big part of that problem. They portray a lifestyle that is out of reach for many. Their followers think that if they can just buy a lipstick or a dress or a black tanning mitt they can somehow buy into that lifestyle, even as they are racking up credit card debt.
I agree with you that they have a duty of care to people.
On another point, Lidl could offer advice on products and cheaper alternatives, but she only says something if somebody pays her.
I was going to say that the system is flawed but actually there are other vloggers and You Tubers who manage to educate, guide, advise, but they are intelligent and have something worthwhile to say. She's just greedy.

Reactions: 28
I have a skincare channel that I follow and she really knows her stuff, she’s always posting different alternatives and she even talks about why some of the luxury products are just the same product but in more expensive packaging because that’s what rich people want. I don’t understand why Lydia can’t see this is what people are looking for, if she wants to post about a £40 liquid liner fine, but then say if youre on a budget the collection liner is a good alternative. But as you said she would never give any product airtime if she’s not getting paid!

I have a skincare channel that I follow and she really knows her stuff, she’s always posting different alternatives and she even talks about why some of the luxury products are just the same product but in more expensive packaging because that’s what rich people want. I don’t understand why Lydia can’t see this is what people are looking for, if she wants to post about a £40 liquid liner fine, but then say if youre on a budget the collection liner is a good alternative. But as you said she would never give any product airtime if she’s not getting paid!
Which channel is this? :)

Reactions: 5
1 brain cell, 10 finger forehead, 11 toes.

Definitely had lip fillers, yes. So vain.
That could be why his lips never come together when he is speaking. His mouth is open the entire time. His forehead has actually grown larger. Those older photos don't show how pointy his head is so we might actually be seeing some thinning hair exposing the point. Going bald might be the reason he gave up muscle building supplements AND the fact that brands couldn't fit him in sample sizes on photo shoots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.