Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's just not going to talk about Glo is she?

What I just don't understand, why is hardly anyone talking about it? For someone who has the following she has why isn't there more noise on social media? Twitter is dead. Anytime there is shitstorm to do with an influencer launch twitter is all over it but....nothing? I find that very odd, it's almost like she maybe doesn't have that level of following

Reactions: 31

What I just don't understand, why is hardly anyone talking about it? For someone who has the following she has why isn't there more noise on social media? Twitter is dead. Anytime there is shitstorm to do with an influencer launch twitter is all over it but....nothing? I find that very odd, it's almost like she maybe doesn't have that level of following

She's lucky she managed to keep it quiet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vlog - Thursday 16th July

- A whole 3 hauls. That abstinence lasted long. At least they're all from sustainable brands. JK. They're from H&M and NastyGal. She highlights she bought them herself. 'Off her own back'. Well done Lydia. So you spent some of your own money. If I gave you a penny for your thoughts, I'd still have change though.
- They're off to Haddenstone Gardens. She reclines her car seat. Horizontal for life.
- She whines because Ali is never on time. That's because Cinderali has to do everything in the bungalow before he's even allowed out.
- She hyped up the baby-talking when she sees aminals in this vlog. Horsey-moos. Stone-doggies. Stone-Lumi's. Birdies. Waspies. The more time I spend watching Lydia, the more I understand why Noah only allowed animals on the boat.
- She wants another water feature. She'd like the sound of water waking her up. Much better than the sound of mice.
- She's having a little play with her new gifted earrings. She advises the most common question she's asked is about her ear design. I mean it's not. It's Glóby. Did you mean unmuted questions Lydia?
- She states she needs to give her other earrings a clean as they're so dirty. She also apologises for the soil under her nails. I guess when BoJo advised us all to sing happy birthday whilst washing our hands, she silenced him too.
- She has the worst wrist strength ever. She's trying to open an earring. An earring. Let that sink in. She needs to get Ali to help. Ali has the best wrist strength ever. He's obviously used to only jerkin his own gherkin.
- We get another sneak peak of the pigeon poop front door. We get to see the back door too. She's redoing the boot room. I think I actually like the boot room. But nothing brightens it up like your absence Lydia.
- She's got a hernia from lifting the compost. Along with her brain damage. I hope she has shares with private healthcare. I don't know what makes you so stupid Lydia. But it really does work.
- She's test driving a cleaning product. She doesn't like that it's not strong smelling. You can take the girl away from the laughing gas...
- She goes for a solo party to the river with a book and 1/2 a bottle of wine. She makes friends with the sheep. You go girl. And don't come back.
- She informs you asked she delivered on her sprootling update. Who asked???!!! No seriously? tit like this is why aliens fly straight past us.
- It's 5.30am. She woke up at 4.30am. Something troubling you Lydia? You don't need your beauty sleep. Girl you need to hibernate. She's pooped but raring to go to write her day's to do list. She's just done her makeup and a new layer of tan. Oh now it's night-time. Maybe if you ate some of that makeup Lydia, you could be pretty on the inside too.
- She's being doing a lot of listening recently. I'm typing this with my middle finger, just so you all know. She's got this overbearing sense that people are struggling online at the moment. She doesn't want to add to the heaviness. She wants her channel to be somewhere you can go and feel 'ahhh I needed that'. She clearly wants us all to forgive and forget about the Glóby fiasco. Firstly, I'm not Jesus and secondly, nor do I have Alzheimers.
- She's obsessed with the colour sage. Laters beige. People show their true colours eventually. Lydia yours is tit brown. Which I suppose is a mix of sage and beige.
- She can't pronounce broderie anglaise. But acknowledges she doesn't actually care. When you're doing a fashion try-on, I mean Lydia maybe you should. I'm going to need you to put your few brain cells together and trust me here.
- She's going to leave the vlog here where she has us. Whilst I have you Lydia. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I have five fingers. The third is for you.
- Disclaimer - I do actually like her, I do think she's still funny and endearing in a self-deprecating way. I just wish she wasn't so condescending and entitled. Be more old Lydia.
you have perfectly put it in words what this self entitled greedy moron portrait herself in her last video. she can not even clean up her dirty nails! are these companies really think people would buy their stuff that she advertise?!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I knew I'd seen it somewhere, right at the bottom of her Instagram account. There are some gems there, of both her and Ali. If you are blocked by her, just log out of your Instagram account and you can then see everything she's posted.
She looks lovely in this photo, so happy and healthy.

Reactions: 6
I’m really not trying to be a witch when I say this but...

Why would anyone take bra advise from someone with fake plastic boobs that don’t budge and don’t need one?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I am always looking for new bra recommendations but would never take anyone with rock hard implant’s advice.... they don’t need the support a good bra gives (clearly) 😬😬
She is a joke ! A skinny mans physique with 2 plastic blobs hanging where her breasts should be ! She’s the weirdest shape and her skeletal head is quite disconcerting! So it’s crazy how she’s the most vain fook on YouTube , beggars belief as to what she sees in that mirror that she covets , because it sure as tit ain’t what I’m seeing ! 😧

looks aside her inane drivel is boring as hell 💤 she just does the same tit over and over. WHAT are people watching ? How many times can you watch some narcissist witch do her make up , try on tons of clothes in the same colour and style and buy and sell the same pieces of furniture over and over. She is a spend a holic weirdo witch !

can you tell I can’t stand her ? 🤔😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So many accounts following her on Instagram that are no photos, no avatar, clearly just bots, presumably paid for ones? If you look at this account, follows 23, and of those there is her main account, her home one, the Glo account, also her old account too https://www.instagram.com/rincondeakuacondesa/

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I think Ali likes the baby talk as it's the only time he feels like 'the boss' and she acts all little and sweet and vulnerable when she does that stupid voice. His one chance at feeling like a man!

It's a bit like when you see these powerful, high-flying men that are in charge of multimillion pound companies, chosing to go to dominatrix's and being ordered about and subservient, but the other way round - Ali's balls are in a vice 99% of the time until Lidl starts lisping then he loves it!!!
No - he does the babytalk lisping too!! You sometimes catch him replying in exactly the same lisp. It’s their thing. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
When Summer is over- her content is FUCKED. No sponsors, no PR unboxing, no dead cat. No flowers, no seedlings. Shot herself in the bloody hobbit scabbed up wide trotters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It think technology is beyond these people, but nursing could work for some of them (probably not Lydia!) and they'd be doing something useful.
Now I'm thinking.....Omg, so you're lying in your hospital bed and you can smell fake tan behind the curtain and you know it's nurse Millen Gordon with the bedpan! Or you are having a cut sewn up by nurse FROW but her nails won't allow her to thread the needle! Or nurse Josie comes along with the gold spray paint to make everything better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi Lydia and staff! I know you read here so I just wanted to explain something to you, the world is in the middle of a pandemic, over 1/2 a million people have died in the world from this virus, millions have been ill, just today BBC reported 650,000 people in the U.K. have completely lost their income due to corona and we still don’t know what will happen in the fall, when schools go back to normal, or when normal travel resumes. In light of all of this, you chose to launch an over priced back scrubber, accept free food when food banks are sitting empty, and shopping like everything is normal.
I would suggest giving Farmers Hamper the free advertising as getting access to fresh veg is difficult for some right now like the elderly who haven’t been able to go out, but instead of keeping those hampers for yourself why not donate them to your local food bank. I consider it absolutely appalling that you would choose to keep them when you continue to state over and over and over 🙄 that you can afford to buy your own food, so I’m asking you to do something you’ve probably never done before; think of others, donate the food, and give the food company a free promotion. Also while I have you here let’s talk about Nasty Gal and BooHoo, stop supporting them, they are under investigation for SLAVERY!!! Why is this hard for you to understand? Louise Pentland posted a picture of her in a dress from SHEIN she then took the tag off said picture and told people where to buy a simile dress from a company that didn’t have poor ethics, take a lesson from her!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm kind of obsessed with the colour sage at the moment.

Tragic.

Then she shows a blue and white flowery puff sleeve wrap dress - apparently to wear with her Dewberries (Dubarry boots) when they go on country walks!:sick::sick::sick:
[/QUOTE
Her mispronunciations of brands are so entertaining! She and Ali are pure entertainment all for the wrong reasons!

Reactions: 9
Oh dear she's back to doing hauls - Boohoo and Nasty Gal - scraping the barrel hun?
Boohoo, the company that has failed to address claims of exploitation at factories in Leicester...poor working conditions....workers paid as little as £3.50 an hour....no Covid protection....ugh! Doesn't she watch the news?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What's with all the "elite" already wealthy, gifted, begging free loading influencers getting fresh food giving to them for free? ITF just got something too gifted as she has an ad put in. Enough is enough they get everything else free let them buy their own food 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think feet are creepy at the best of times without there being extra digits. I wonder if he's been wearing badly-fitting shoes and has bent them out of shape, which gives the illusion of extra toes. Will be interesting to see if they address it somehow? LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

I agree... so weird. Nothing, nada, rien... never happened. Oh that life was that forgiving!

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else get confused by her youtube views? Like her new video has 18K in 6 hours, but within a day or two it ALWAYS suddenly reaches 100K+. This seems a little odd and not usually the way that views pick up. Anyone else?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.