Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlog - Thursday 16th July

- A whole 3 hauls. That abstinence lasted long. At least they're all from sustainable brands. JK. They're from H&M and NastyGal. She highlights she bought them herself. 'Off her own back'. Well done Lydia. So you spent some of your own money. If I gave you a penny for your thoughts, I'd still have change though.
- They're off to Haddenstone Gardens. She reclines her car seat. Horizontal for life.
- She whines because Ali is never on time. That's because Cinderali has to do everything in the bungalow before he's even allowed out.
- She hyped up the baby-talking when she sees aminals in this vlog. Horsey-moos. Stone-doggies. Stone-Lumi's. Birdies. Waspies. The more time I spend watching Lydia, the more I understand why Noah only allowed animals on the boat.
- She wants another water feature. She'd like the sound of water waking her up. Much better than the sound of mice.
- She's having a little play with her new gifted earrings. She advises the most common question she's asked is about her ear design. I mean it's not. It's Glóby. Did you mean unmuted questions Lydia?
- She states she needs to give her other earrings a clean as they're so dirty. She also apologises for the soil under her nails. I guess when BoJo advised us all to sing happy birthday whilst washing our hands, she silenced him too.
- She has the worst wrist strength ever. She's trying to open an earring. An earring. Let that sink in. She needs to get Ali to help. Ali has the best wrist strength ever. He's obviously used to only jerkin his own gherkin.
- We get another sneak peak of the pigeon poop front door. We get to see the back door too. She's redoing the boot room. I think I actually like the boot room. But nothing brightens it up like your absence Lydia.
- She's got a hernia from lifting the compost. Along with her brain damage. I hope she has shares with Bupa. I don't know what makes you so stupid Lydia. But it really does work.
- She's test driving a cleaning product. She doesn't like that it's not strong smelling. You can take the girl away from the laughing gas...
- She goes for a solo party to the river with a book and 1/2 a bottle of wine. She makes friends with the sheep. You go girl. And don't come back.
- She informs you asked she delivered on her sprootling update. Who asked???!!! No seriously? tit like this is why aliens fly straight past us.
- It's 5.30am. She woke up at 4.30am. Something troubling you Lydia? You don't need your beauty sleep. Girl you need to hibernate. She's pooped but raring to go to write her day's to do list. She's just done her makeup and a new layer of tan. Oh now it's night-time. Maybe if you ate some of that makeup Lydia, you could be pretty on the inside too.
- She's being doing a lot of listening recently. I'm typing this with my middle finger, just so you all know. She's got this overbearing sense that people are struggling online at the moment. She doesn't want to add to the heaviness. She wants her channel to be somewhere you can go and feel 'ahhh I needed that'. She clearly wants us all to forgive and forget about the Glóby fiasco. Firstly, I'm not Jesus and secondly, nor do I have Alzheimers.
- She's obsessed with the colour sage. Laters beige. People show their true colours eventually. Lydia yours is tit brown. Which I suppose is a mix of sage and beige.
- She can't pronounce broderie anglaise. But acknowledges she doesn't actually care. When you're doing a fashion try-on, I mean Lydia maybe you should. I'm going to need you to put your few brain cells together and trust me here.
- She's going to leave the vlog here where she has us. Whilst I have you Lydia. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I have five fingers. The third is for you.
- Disclaimer - I do actually like her, I do think she's still funny and endearing in a self-deprecating way. I just wish she wasn't so condescending and entitled. Be more old Lydia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
I’m watching the vlog at the moment and she’s been sent earrings from Astrid and Miyu and she was showing the earring to the camera and apologised for how dirty her nails are as she’s been gardening. Why hasn’t she properly scrubbed her hands and nails before she starts touching her ear piercings.
That’s all she needs. Her 30 earrings in one ear looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 25
all vlogs now seem to be poking a slim finger at tattle talk... and going to the river, really? yawn... to me gardening is boring and painting if I wanted diy I can watch Alan titmarsh and garden force :sleep:

Reactions: 21
There are pages and pages after this post so I haven't read any further yet. Forgive me if this has already been mentioned but he's got six toes on that foot! I know that is quite a common thing to have an extra digit but I reckon it helps with his tippy toe poses because splaying those toes will enhance his balancing skills.
Omg you're right 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she getting torn apart on the comments for the Boohoo haul? I’m taking a quick lunch before getting back to actual work, so don’t have the brain power to look myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she seriously just spent this blog opening a load of boxes, after what she said in the last one?!

And is she really working with boohoo and nasty gal? Timing couldn't be more horrendous! As if she needed any more focus on her ethics...
Exactly and boo hoo are in trouble for seriously under paying their staff, and she's ordering from sex trafficking wayfair 😡

Ok, so I'm already questioning if I still like her 😂 Even the title 'Three post lockdown hauls' is utter bullshit. She's trying to insinuate that she's actually sustainable and only done three during the whole pandemic. It's literally three from the day before. Frickin' yesterday...

Reactions: 29
Errrm Ali, could you pwetty, pwetty pwease tell us a bit more about the enthralling topic of sump-pumps? Once we’ve brushed up on that, we can go back to sproooootlings but for now, tell us EVERYTHING sump-pump!!!! 🤗🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is a Google page for them where you can leave reviews https://g.co/kgs/bLwuyS - this way the owner will not be able to delete them!

This is it below:
View attachment 183640
Good idea, owner can not delete or block the reviews there. I am on it. This free food hamper which I think was the 3rd one by this company is really getting on my nerve...how can they be so ignorant!! lydia is so greedy and selfish...beyond words...

• Angry
Reactions: 17

- A whole 3 hauls. That abstinence lasted long. At least they're all from sustainable brands. JK. They're from H&M and NastyGal. She highlights she bought them herself. 'Off her own back'. Well done Lydia. So you spent some of your own money. If I gave you a penny for your thoughts, I'd still have change though.
- They're off to Haddenstone Gardens. She reclines her car seat. Horizontal for life.
- She whines because Ali is never on time. That's because Cinderali has to do everything in the bungalow before he's even allowed out.
- She hyped up the baby-talking when she sees aminals in this vlog. Horsey-moos. Stone-doggies. Stone-Lumi's. Birdies. Waspies. The more time I spend watching Lydia, the more I understand why Noah only allowed animals on the boat.
- She wants another water feature. She'd like the sound of water waking her up. Much better than the sound of mice.
- She's having a little play with her new gifted earrings. She advises the most common question she's asked is about her ear design. I mean it's not. It's Glóby. Did you mean unmuted questions Lydia?
- She states she needs to give her other earrings a clean as they're so dirty. She also apologises for the soil under her nails. I guess when BoJo advised us all to sing happy birthday whilst washing our hands, she silenced him too.
- She has the worst wrist strength ever. She's trying to open an earring. An earring. Let that sink in. She needs to get Ali to help. Ali has the best wrist strength ever. He's obviously used to only jerkin his own gherkin.
- We get another sneak peak of the pigeon poop front door. We get to see the back door too. She's redoing the boot room. I think I actually like the boot room. But nothing brightens it up like your absence Lydia.
- She's got a hernia from lifting the compost. Along with her brain damage. I hope she has shares with private healthcare. I don't know what makes you so stupid Lydia. But it really does work.
- She's test driving a cleaning product. She doesn't like that it's not strong smelling. You can take the girl away from the laughing gas...
- She goes for a solo party to the river with a book and 1/2 a bottle of wine. She makes friends with the sheep. You go girl. And don't come back.
- She informs you asked she delivered on her sprootling update. Who asked???!!! No seriously? tit like this is why aliens fly straight past us.
- It's 5.30am. She woke up at 4.30am. Something troubling you Lydia? You don't need your beauty sleep. Girl you need to hibernate. She's pooped but raring to go to write her day's to do list. She's just done her makeup and a new layer of tan. Oh now it's night-time. Maybe if you ate some of that makeup Lydia, you could be pretty on the inside too.
- She's being doing a lot of listening recently. I'm typing this with my middle finger, just so you all know. She's got this overbearing sense that people are struggling online at the moment. She doesn't want to add to the heaviness. She wants her channel to be somewhere you can go and feel 'ahhh I needed that'. She clearly wants us all to forgive and forget about the Glóby fiasco. Firstly, I'm not Jesus and secondly, nor do I have Alzheimers.
- She's obsessed with the colour sage. Laters beige. People show their true colours eventually. Lydia yours is tit brown. Which I suppose is a mix of sage and beige.
- She can't pronounce broderie anglaise. But acknowledges she doesn't actually care. When you're doing a fashion try-on, I mean Lydia maybe you should. I'm going to need you to put your few brain cells together and trust me here.
- She's going to leave the vlog here where she has us. Whilst I have you Lydia. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I have five fingers. The third is for you.
- Disclaimer - I do actually like her, I do think she's still funny and endearing in a self-deprecating way. I just wish she wasn't so condescending and entitled. Be more old Lydia.

👏👏👏👏🤣🤣 This has made my day

Reactions: 15
Oh shut up woman, we don't care if you want to pretend you're lady of the Manor, it's the lying and begging, accepting free food when others are starving. Self entitled greedy, lying, illiterate moron.
Screenshot_20200716_194031.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ali: “The irrigation world is crazy!”
Nobody ever: “Yeah, too true, Ali. Too true.” 🙄

• Haha

- She's got a hernia from lifting the compost. Along with her brain damage. I hope she has shares with private healthcare. I don't know what makes you so stupid Lydia. But it really does work.
Thanks for the recap, couldn’t be bothered to watch the full vid 😂
Might play it tomorrow as background noise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Howling - so funny! And I second your last comment...

Reactions: 7
It all sounds too good to be true. I hated the way Lyds justified receiving it. If it's really ethical it won't gift to these entitled beggars. I hope everyone will contact this company and show their disgust. Gifting real people in desperate need, would get them more positive publicity.
Yes and if it's so ethical, and she likes the company so much, why not just buy the veg box herself.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.