Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they get gifted another food hamper???? The size of it for two people who only eat once a day is a disgrace......they really are vile. They could advertise for the shop and tell the shop to gift it to a less fortunate family. But no she snatches everything up. Greed and gluttony. As for Ali he is turning more into a ponse every day.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I messaged lydia and "the farmershamper" company saying in this current economy these hampers should go to those who are in need & guess what happen... they both blocked me!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
She is as dense as they come.

** I would love to know WHICH beauty products ARE rocking your world at the moment? Cleansers, moisturisers, exfoliators etc. What can’t you LIVE without?

WHICH
is your one favourite beauty PRODUCT? **

I struggle to believe she has a degree.

F315FC0F-3251-479D-A68F-7394183FE853.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
More veg for her to try to dispose of 😏
Why do they have to get it free, why can't they buy it like everyone else and then rave about it on their social media. Surely that would help the company more. View attachment 183360
Another load of veg to obliterate in that thermomix that she loves so much...I've never seen her eat or prepare anything other than pasta with cheese or cream type sauce or cheese and crackers and for someone who is gluten free she eats a lot of gluten :/. It annoys me no end that there are people out there that don't have access to fresh fruit and veg and she gets given it left right and centre 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I love the 'Argos Beckhams' or maybe the 'Beckhams on a Budget' LOL I've always thought that they fancied themselves as the Beckhams, some of those shots they both do seem to emulate shots that both the Beckhams have done in the past.
Lol. Yes I remember her fan girling Victoria and wearing her clothes. Ali doing those cheesy aftershave posts in his under wear. They really are Pound Shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lidl has absolutely nothing to offer me...
I've had a career in communications, a second career in horticulture and my own garden design business, I've had staff, I've travelled the world, I've had cats, I can cook and feed myself, I'm well read,I know my body and can dress myself with reasonable style, I have long hair that I know how to manage, I've decorated my house myself, I can sew, make curtains and masks......
I'm sure I'm not alone....this thread is full of intelligent, articulate and funny people, successful career women, mothers, people far more qualified to have a vlog.
What exactly is she offering? She can't do anything, knows nothing, has been nowhere. She doesn't know about fashion, fabrics, body shapes, style. She can't cook, hasn't tried basic foods, has no manners. She puts foundation up on with fingers, uses the same brush for all eye colours, is unable to give independent advice because she's paid. Most places she's travelled to have been freebies and she shows no interest in learning about the places or their history and culture. She doesn't read and I've never seen her pick up a newspaper or reference the news. With interior decorating it's like giving her a dolls house to play with...and don't get me started on gardening.
Yet she's earning enough to employ two people (2 x 35k?) and has 800k followers hanging on her every lisp.
The only thing that keeps me coming back is this site and the humour and insight! Sorry to vent but it's been building up!!!
👏 Yes. Wow... I agree... vent away. I think so many of us feel the same. ;)

It's the narcissism that allows these types of people to achieve success as an influencer but that same narcissism is also what will be their downfall if they don't grow beyond it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
** I would love to know WHICH beauty products ARE rocking your world at the moment? Cleansers, moisturisers, exfoliators etc. What can’t you LIVE without? **
View attachment 183427
This is definitely a tactic to make her relatable..rubbish grammar complete withspelling mistakes.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It all sounds too good to be true. I hated the way Lyds justified receiving it. If it's really ethical it won't gift to these entitled beggars. I hope everyone will contact this company and show their disgust. Gifting real people in desperate need, would get them more positive publicity.
I left a comment on their Instagram page and they swiftly deleted it.

Shouldn’t be allowed for a Instagram business page!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
More veg for her to try to dispose of 😏
Why do they have to get it free, why can't they buy it like everyone else and then rave about it on their social media. Surely that would help the company more. View attachment 183360
Honestly that company are a disgrace, they should be ashamed of themselves, Lydia and ali should be as well. Using a bullshit excuse to justify their resons for getting free food makes it even worse in my opinion. If they cared so much about people’s jobs then purchase the hamper and promote it on your socials. Marcus Rashford (footballer) has been campaigning for the UK government to help children in poverty over the summer holidays with free meals and ladbaby and his wife released a song to raise money for the tussle trust (food bank) as people young and old struggle to put food on their tables. Lydia and Ali don't care about people’s jobs (If they did they would buy it themselves) they only care about what they can get for free, and if you ever read this Lydia no I’m not jealous of you or trolling you, im not a millionaire either but I can hold my head up high and say I pay for my own food and would never accept free food when people need it more than I do, I have morals and that’s something you don’t. I genuinely think this is one of the worse things she done and truly shows what sort of person she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
[
I need to go to bed BUT one last insult to our intelligence. Words of wisdom from the great mind of Lydiot, "there is no greater achievement in life than being happy" and here I thought it could possibly have been something about making others happy, about doing something for others, being a little selfless etc but no it's just about me being happy, it's all about me me me and me being happy.
Friends...Aristotle...Socrates..! Lend me your cauliflower ears! Surely if this Orwellian psycho-babble axiom were true there would be no need to buy the wretched product!! We are standing on the shoulders of giants here everyone...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I messaged lydia and "the farmershamper" company saying in this current economy these hampers should go to those who are in need & guess what happen... they both blocked me!
Is there any other way to let people know not to purchase from this company? like a local Facebook page to where the company is? Is it a London based company?

Reactions: 13
Re the veg box. I don’t understand how two NHS frontline doctors would have time to set up and run a side business??

Reactions: 4
Is there any other way to let people know not to purchase from this company? like a local Facebook page to where the company is? Is it a London based company?
they blocked me in their instagram account after my DM, the company's website is www.thefarmershamper.co.uk, I am about to write a message to them through their website and see if I can get any respond. they claim to be NHS staff on the frontline! I encourage more people do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

** I would love to know WHICH beauty products ARE rocking your world at the moment? Cleansers, moisturisers, exfoliators etc. What can’t you LIVE without?

WHICH
is your one favourite beauty PRODUCT? **

I struggle to believe she has a degree.

View attachment 183427
I’ve said it before and will say it again...WHERE...is the framed vanity photograph of her receiving her degree? Has anyone seen it? In the Powder Room maybe? No? You know the one...Far-Fetched frock...mortar board...pestle...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.