Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to vent this, just because photography is supposed to be his thing, I look at this image and these things just scream back at me.

Ali - just some tips for you for next time, remember your last lot of pix for Globy and you cut off Lydiot hands and feet, not a great look, so just a few framing tips.
  • don't sit on the drain - move the stool away from the drain, god knows what's down there
  • don't cut the tree off - move the stool further along, that fire escape is quite long enough
  • don't cut off the light fixture - probably expensive lights you want to show them off to advantage - tilt the camera a weee bit upwards
  • don't sit directly under the light - looks like one of those light bulb momenst when someone has a thought and we know that doesnt apply to you dear, again - move the stool along
  • move the fecking phone - why of why is there a bloody phone in the shot, are you waiting on a vitally important call from "anyone"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I have to vent this, just because photography is supposed to be his thing, I look at this image and these things just scream back at me.

Ali - just some tips for you for next time, remember your last lot of pix for Globy and you cut off Lydiot hands and feet, not a great look, so just a few framing tips.
  • don't sit on the drain - move the stool away from the drain, god knows what's down there
  • don't cut the tree off - move the stool further along, that fire escape is quite long enough
  • don't cut off the light fixture - probably expensive lights you want to show them off to advantage - tilt the camera a weee bit upwards
  • don't sit directly under the light - looks like one of those light bulb momenst when someone has a thought and we know that doesnt apply to you dear, again - move the stool along
  • move the fecking phone - why of why is there a bloody phone in the shot, are you waiting on a vitally important call from "anyone"
Spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's sooo much better with the sound (still on her IG stories at the end of the tutorial bs with her blowup volleyball tits) but the smug-itude in this is off the charts!!

She thinks she's so damn cute 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 182551
What is up with her hair partition? Is she losing hair? Or is it the layers of tan makeup (idk if that's a thing, I don't use tan) compared to her real scalp skin making it look so wide and sparse with? .....

Reactions: 10
I just watched Ali's vlog... and though this may not be a popular opinion, I feel like at least he has always been gardening and maintaining the home over the years and just might have the skills to pull off a garden patch in an authentic way. I bet he's praying she will not proceed with her latest whim because he will be the one doing the hard work and Carrie will be the one cooking and eating it all when Lydia is out on trips. Remember she wandered into a "summer house"? What is that? Anyways... We will never know what really goes on in their home but it seems like he's struggling to deal with Lydia's current mindset as much as we are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Kind of a slap on Lydia's shiny By Terrible face. She slathers on multiple layers of that greasy creme and then they go and give Amelia a video chat with the owner of By Terrible, Terry herself. I wonder what St Tropeze thought of her suggesting cheaper products as alternatives on Amazon? As for Amelia, I can't see what the big deal is with her. The few vlogs I have watched were soooo boring and really about nothing. Her style is basic and she doesn't stand out as being different than any other girl on the street. Maybe I should watch again? No...yes??? Say you, Tattlers, what should I do?
Amelia bores me to tears too. Every one of them does now so I stopped watching. I just saw an IG post or something from her regarding the new bag- not worth wasting your time on any of them in my opinion.

I rather come here after some brave Tattler soul has taken one for the team and watched the latest vlogs for the rest of us. You don't know how grateful we are to you. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The phone is a symbol. It tells you that he's a very important busy person taking a break from his hectic life as CEO of his game-changing lux lifestyle brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Amelia bores me to tears too. Every one of them does now so I stopped watching. I just saw an IG post or something from her regarding the new bag- not worth wasting your time on any of them in my opinion.

I rather come here after some brave Tattler soul has taken one for the team and watched the latest vlogs for the rest of us. You don't know how grateful we are to you. 🙏
I agree. I am so glad that I can read a recap. Occasionally I will relapse and go directly to the vlog and then hate myself for wasting my time, when all I needed to do is come to Tattle Life and get the real details.

Did he learn that open crotch pose from Lorna Luxe???

• Haha
I agree. I am so glad that I can read a recap. Occasionally I will relapse and go directly to the vlog and then hate myself for wasting my time, when all I needed to do is come to Tattle Life and get the real details.

Did he learn that open crotch pose from Lorna Luxe???
I think it's a male thing, showing what they've got. I don't know Lorna and if that's the way she sits I think I am glad I don't ;-) I didn't realise too he is holding one of the $200 mugs.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So she clearly doesnt want to be a Fashion vlogger anymore just a 1950's green fingered housewife. Problem is people like Josie do it so much better because she actually has a passion for it and not just jumping on the band wagon.
Not only does Lydia not have a passion for it, but this is also a very niche area, the majority of women aren’t interested in watching someone in there wrinkly linen dress pose for Instagram pictures in their garden that they don’t actually work.
she should have stuck with the fitness/fashion/beauty and kept it more reasonably priced, she went so luxe that it came across as just bragging, especially in the current climate, we have high unemployment, people are worried about being able to pay rent and buy food, maybe read the room and tone down the constant shopping hauls, shop your own wardrobe, but also keep in mind most women don’t want to be 1950s housewives anymore, we like our careers, and being independent, her content was working for her in her old house, she should have stuck with that instead of trying to be a Stepford Wife.

Lydia shows how out of touch she is by posting a 24hr discount code for an expensive beauty brand, that’s something she should have given her followers a few weeks notice on so they had time to figure out their finances if they wanted to buy something. She’s so used to throwing money around especially with that house that she’s forgotten her followers can’t buy an overpriced mascara at the drop of a hat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I think it's a male thing, showing what they've got. I don't know Lorna and if that's the way she sits I think I am glad I don't ;-) I didn't realise too he is holding one of the $200 mugs.
Gotta promote that expensive tableware if you want the freebies. Cold day in hell before I would pay $200 for a mug and it looks like any other off white mug on the market. A lot of Lorna Luxe's poses on Instagram you will find her headless, close up shot of her crotch, shoes, handbag, and skin tight jeans. She also photoshopps her photos so that she appears very very tanned but when you see her in stories on Instagram she is basically very pale. I don't understand why she does it and surprised that no one has called her out on it. And it never fails that anytime I like a jumper that she is wearing she says it's old and no longer in stock. So I don't follow but I might check in every couple of months to see if anything has changed....it's always the same. I apologize for the size of the photos. How do I make them small, so in the future I don't take up valuable Tattle space?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Help.
I have lost my tattle mojo after all that has occurred over the last days, what with the bullying remarks on the last thread etc.
I have the hump big time.
Someone give me some inspiration and guidance. But please only SAGE advice. Maybe I should head to Lydia’s Instagram page 🤔she posts so much inspirational and motivational content. She truly is wondrous, if that is even the best word to describe her.
Maybe get rid of WON which leaves us with DROS!
Read any posts from @Elle Belle ....that'll get you into the groove!

Gotta promote that expensive tableware if you want the freebies. Cold day in hell before I would pay $200 for a mug and it looks like any other off white mug on the market. A lot of Lorna Luxe's poses on Instagram you will find her headless, close up shot of her crotch, shoes, handbag, and skin tight jeans. She also photoshopps her photos so that she appears very very tanned but when you see her in stories on Instagram she is basically very pale. I don't understand why she does it and surprised that no one has called her out on it. And it never fails that anytime I like a jumper that she is wearing she says it's old and no longer in stock. So I don't follow but I might check in every couple of months to see if anything has changed....it's always the same. I apologize for the size of the photos. How do I make them small, so in the future I don't take up valuable Tattle space?
Click on thumbnail and they will be smaller. 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I have never eaten chard but have to admit I did wonder when I saw it, I imagined it like spinach and expected leaves. Have they put ad because it was veg from the veggie gifters. She has been banging on so much about veggies lately BUT sadly I doubt she is eating any of them, all for the/from veggie gifters.
Yes, just like spinach or kale. It’s usually steamed

In all honesty I think Ali's target demographic might lean more towards gay men. Which is totally fine... just my opinion. I don't think he is gay though. Just my humble opinion... ☺
He could dress in that idiot wife’s multitude of clothes, and call himself “Alice,” for all we know 😂

Are we sure she’s not selling her crotch?!?

Not only does Lydia not have a passion for it, but this is also a very niche area, the majority of women aren’t interested in watching someone in there wrinkly linen dress pose for Instagram pictures in their garden that they don’t actually work.
she should have stuck with the fitness/fashion/beauty and kept it more reasonably priced, she went so luxe that it came across as just bragging, especially in the current climate, we have high unemployment, people are worried about being able to pay rent and buy food, maybe read the room and tone down the constant shopping hauls, shop your own wardrobe, but also keep in mind most women don’t want to be 1950s housewives anymore, we like our careers, and being independent, her content was working for her in her old house, she should have stuck with that instead of trying to be a Stepford Wife.

Lydia shows how out of touch she is by posting a 24hr discount code for an expensive beauty brand, that’s something she should have given her followers a few weeks notice on so they had time to figure out their finances if they wanted to buy something. She’s so used to throwing money around especially with that house that she’s forgotten her followers can’t buy an overpriced mascara at the drop of a hat.
Absolutely! A few weeks ago, her friend, frow, was skiting, and squealing about buying a £18000 Hermes bag, and a very ordinary looking Chanel jacket - with no concern at all for what is happening around the world. Fk sakes, I wouldn’t spend that much on a car!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Not white knighting for Ali but he has to take photos of himself as Lidl never reciprocates....so it's just Ali and a tripod (🍆). Still no excuse for not setting it up properly in the first place.

Reactions: 18
Ali does a lot in the garden for a household that has a Gardner...

Could he be the one Lids has been referring to all this time.
She can barely talk properly in his vlog, comes across like a child.

• Haha

I agree with you I used to watch you tube a lot but all the freebies , lies just pissed me off

Reactions: 12
I put mine in as attachments so tattles can open and look if they want to :) Just click attach file but then I think the trick is to not add it as an image.

Reactions: 5
Ali does a lot in the garden for a household that has a Gardner...

Could he be the one Lids has been referring to all this time.
She can barely talk properly in his vlog, comes across like a child.
I can never understand her when I hear her speak in someone else's video. In Ali's videos she is either speaking baby talk or she sounds like Eliza Doolittle, in My Fair Lady before she has mastered "The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plains." https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...fdb15b67ca977cbb88b3aef618f4c496&action=click

• Haha
I can never understand her when I hear her speak in someone else's video. In Ali's videos she is either speaking baby talk or she sounds like Eliza Doolittle, in My Fair Lady before she has mastered "The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plains." https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...fdb15b67ca977cbb88b3aef618f4c496&action=click
The baby talk does my head in, and I have babies 😂 but even myself and others don’t do THAT much baby talk! I think it annoys me so much because she’s a 32 yr old grown ass woman and yet she and those around her speak to each other in this talk as if they are children, but children aren’t buying £1800 bags, I just want to scream grow up at her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure she's pissed off about the new Dior bag, she was never on Dior fashion's radar, even less so now. She's taken herself away from fashion and beauty over lockdown, and concentrated on home and garden, so she cannot expect major fashion brands to want to work with her anymore, not that many of them did in the first place. At least Amelia, Leonie, Twinset and ITF and Tamara kind of stuck to fashion and beauty during lockdown.

She's only doing minor things with By Terry - like showing a makeup look using their powder which they obviously asked her to promote.
She's promoting Code 8 now - she did a trip to their shop last year and made a lipstick, so she's still got a relationship with them.

I doubt Bulgari will work with her anymore, she had some free Dior makeup and did a look a few weeks ago, but that's it from Dior. Personally i don't like the bobbie bag really, it seems a bit frumpy to me, but no doubt she'll have one by Monday.

On another note, she must be freaking out at losing so many followers on the Glo account, it's about a thousand a day this week, and she's putting up photos every day - trying to engage people. I doubt it will be mentioned tonight's offering.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.