Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the Forum business thread. The goalposts have been moved to make it harder to reach VIP. We've nearly all been demoted 😭😭😭
I was a VIP now a chatty member, I don't mind, it's just a title on a chatty site so quite apt 😁

Reactions: 17
I am 100% not built to have every detail of my online life picked apart. And do you know what my job does not require? It does not require me to post my life online for the public to observe. If my job did require me to do that, I know I would need to work on myself to manage how I internalize such harshness and frankly brutal feedback. Because people are going to be people and jump to their own conclusions (right or wrong) and they are going to share judgmental comments with you if you are opening up your daily life to view. There's no getting around that. People are going to post ignorant or rude comments on YT. It's pointless to try and control or stop that from happening.

But again. I don't have a job that requires me to offer up a part of my life for public consumption because I am a very private person. So this kind of stress isn't an option in my life.

I know that social media is brutal and unfair but last time I checked, influencers like Lydia never had a gun to their head forcing them to choose this as their means of income.

I work in Marketing. It's a great job but there are some downsides. I take the good with the bad. Nothing in life is 365 days of rainbows and unicorns.
I relate to that. I am a lawyer and I am so self deprecating it’s unbelievable! I have to be sure everything I advise or comment on is honest and accurate.... I don’t think I could cope with doing what Lydia or other influencers do. I am the kind of person who won’t take a paper lip from the office without evidencing and justifying why I took it to use from home! I couldn’t be an influencer .... they don’t have the principles most of us have. Not saying I am a Perfect human being but at my job I am honest and transparent and act with integrity...this is an alien concept to lidl and others.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It peeves me off when people throw about the bullying and trolling

Lets get one thing straight - lydia posts her life online - ok maybe pieces here and there but they are up for as much debate as what you watch on a soap or reality show. We could comment on her socials but she mostly blocks and deletes!

It’s quite clear lydia wants all the praise but none of the feedback

what has she ever done to give back?

Her innovative independent product was a flop - has she addressed it? No. I would have thought more of her if she took it on the chin and said you no what / the price point was unrealistic for my followers, I didn’t respond quickly to feedback, I then suspended any feedback by deleting and turning it off, my PR and information to people was incredibly poor. She’s using her following to sell a sub power product that is not worth half the retail price.
I totally agree. The fact that the punters are being questioned instead of the protagonist is shameful to be honest. The rip off product followed by the systematic deletion of legitimate concerns is inexcusable. Her defenders shouldn’t be on this site. They should be busy with their mitts and moisturising eachothers backs and continuing to massage Lidl’s ego. The facts speak for themselves and no amount of using the Bullying accusation is going to fly. Sorry. Her team were ill prepared to launch any brand and she was complicit in the pricing. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
'Bullying' is such a strong accusation. Of course it's a subjective concept, but we're all entitled to an opinion. And this is a gossip site last time I checked. I just find it hypocritical to call people out for bullying Lydia. Isn't calling someone a bully especially based on limited evidence 'bullying' also? And surely even reading on this site you're inadvertently complicit in this misconceived bullying. And using an example of 'dumb witch'; lemme tell ya, this girl has literally just vlogged that she thinks she has brain damage from over-thinking because she had to take some much needed time off to lick her wounds after her launch bombed. Because she tried to flog over-priced tat from China to her loyal followers and then silenced them all when they questioned this. I can think of a lot of adjectives to describe this, especially during a global pandemic, and guess what 'dumb' is up there. I understand we all make flippant comments in the moment, I definitely do 🙋🏼‍♀️, but this is Lydia's job so she should be more accountable. Plus, her vlogs are not live, so her team have the luxury most of us do not, in editing any of her comments or actions that could be misconstrued.

My intention is never to offend anyone on here. And I've not come across anyone on these threads who are intentionally spiteful. I can't account for other threads as I only read Lydia's. I understand some comments, mine included, can be in jest, maybe even uncomfortable to read at times. But do we just not call out her fraudulent behaviours? Shall we just ignore all crime, racism, sexism and so forth in general, because it's uncomfortable and may offend someone?! Of course with Lydia it's personal, but that's because her job revolves around her entire life. She has control and ownership over what to and what not to put online. There are both positive and negative ramifications to this, as there are with every job. I receive death threats, hold guilt if 'I've done enough' during prosecution, and so on, but working in the criminal justice system I have to expect this. If I don't like it, then it's my prerogative to duck off and change my career, just as it is Lydia's. I'll always be an advocate of mental wellbeing, but I also think sometimes we all just need to grow a set.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Cringing at how many times she touches the outside of her face mask, then her hair, then her face and finally her phone. Cov-idiot Lidl

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I really object to us being branded bullies. This is a closed site for us to release our frustrations and opinions. We don't comment on her channels directly and she doesn't have to read here.
It disgusts me that she's not accountable for anything or to anybody yet rakes in cash for zero effort.
I would be more than happy to have a dialogue with Lydia but no doubt she would block me.

Reactions: 39
I would happily call her out with my name, address, national insurance number and blood type next to my IG account handle but what’s a girl to do when she gets blocked for asking a simple question, that wasn’t malicious or vicious? If influencers allowed an open dialogue and weren’t so obstructive about any and all feedback, I’m sure less people would join Tattle to vent their frustrations.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Can anyone start our new thread? I am too terrified to try in case I mess it up...technological incontinence is sometimes a hard cross to bear...🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah i didnt know this - no wonder she is seething with jealousy looking at Josie's house lol
She has dropped from 883k to 881k on insta in the past couple of weeks and her YouTube subs have slowed massively .. she’s going to have to pull some major tit to reverse this

2B3A82A8-B346-4110-B9CB-1066A996AC22.png

Reactions: 21
How about Lydia Millen #30 swollen head, wants posh shed only greenhouse gases you shall get

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you think we're bullying her as though she's a 9 yr old child versus a grown ass woman who lies, committed fraud, profits off people by lying and silencing customers who gave their hard earned $ to her and you don't like what we say about Lydiot, then please just follow her advice and JUST UNFOLLOW.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Now this is the story all about how
My Tattle Life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the tattler of thread despair

In southern England born and raised
In the courtroom I spend most of my days
Cross-examining, maxing, representing all cool
And shooted some lines outside of law school
When an influencer named Lydia, was up to no good
I got in one little pickle and Tattle admin got scared
And said 'you're now thread creating impaired'

I whistled for a cab but when it came very near
I thought no I'm gonna carry on posting on here
If anything I can't say VIP status is rare
I thought nah, back to well-known Elle, is more than fair
I pulled up to the thread today at around seven or eight
And I yelled to Lydia 'yo, Glóby smell you later'
Looked at Lydia Tattle Kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as princess Elle-Belle-Air

Basically, if you want to create a new thread, just don't wing it like I did, and read the thread guidance first. Or you'll get banned. Don't do drugs either ✌🏽

P.S. I'm super bored. My bf is on shift. And I've already done a zoom group workout and face mask.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

I thought no I'm gonna carrying on posting on here

Basically, if you want to create a new thread, just don't wing it like I did, and read the thread guidance first. Or you'll get banned. Don't do drugs either ✌🏽

P.S. I'm super bored. My bf is on shift. And I've already done a zoom group workout and face mask.
Yes I was singing 🎶🎤😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I thought no I'm gonna carrying on posting on here

You made my evening!!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.