Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dumb witch. If you really want to start gardening. Dig a feckin veg patch. Only wants raised beds (like Josie) because they will cost a lot, and more workmen will have to come to the bunga home. Buy a greenhouse from Home Base you twit. Stop begging for a bespoke Crystal Palace. Once the Winter comes your interest in gardening will die, like your sproootlings. Hope Ali becomes a beekeeper so that they can escape and make a home in your light well, patio, firescape, Venetian terrace. It's a shabby basement, drainage space to stop your mansion floating away.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m not going to lie, I joined tattle for a bit of gossip and a bit of fun. Some of you express some very good points but on the flip side some of you are honestly vile and bullies. No wonder some people have mental health issues because of social media.

Can you explain how anyone on here is a bully, i am intrigued?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
How are we bullies ?

I’m sorry but if you don’t understand how some people’s behaviour on here is considered “bullying” you’re clearly part of the problem.

You can gossip and give constructive criticism without being a bully. Calling someone a “dumb witch” and “mentally deranged” isn’t something I would categorise as either of those.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but if you don’t understand how some people’s behaviour on here is considered “bullying” you’re clearly part of the problem.

You can gossip and give constructive criticism without being a bully. Calling someone a “dumb witch” and “mentally deranged” isn’t something I would categorise as either of those.
Ok thanks but I don't use that kind of language so don't assume we all do

Reactions: 13
same here! I went from VIP to well known....

Ah thank you so much. He was really lucky in his recovery as 90% of people with the same injury have to stop work altogether the damage is so bad (and around 50% don't survive at all), but he's still working full time and to any one talking to him, seems perfectly fine. It's just certain things he struggles with. I guess it pisses me off with Lydia using things like brain injury to try dramatise things and make everything about her all the damn time! x
Have lydias minions now started to demote us here? They block and delete on insta and now taking over the world... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently some people derailed the thread by posting about their promotion, leading to others congratulating them .......it's in the thread that's been created.
Wait... what? I'm sorry... I don't get it. My status changed back to member also. I can't recall what it was before and it's not really important but I don't know why. Did I do something I shouldn't have done? If someone knows please advise so I don't do it again. :unsure: Thank you.

Reactions: 9

I'm new here and while I wouldn't say you guys bully I do think that for a lot of members on this sub there is no line. You'll mock her for everything she does and everything she doesn't do.. It's one thing to call her out for her mistakes and for taking advantage of people but it's another to target every single thing she does. Sorry if this is an unpopular opinion. How many of you would actually be comfortable with your actual names being tied to this sub and make these comments on your actual social media platforms which your friends and family follow where there is accountability?
No one is forcing either of you to read these forums. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and we are fully within our rights to voice ours. I would also like to add if you actually took the time to interact with anyone on this thread in particular you would discover we are actually a group of very lovely ladies/gentlemen and are far from bullies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It peeves me off when people throw about the bullying and trolling

Lets get one thing straight - lydia posts her life online - ok maybe pieces here and there but they are up for as much debate as what you watch on a soap or reality show. We could comment on her socials but she mostly blocks and deletes!

It’s quite clear lydia wants all the praise but none of the feedback

what has she ever done to give back?

Her innovative independent product was a flop - has she addressed it? No. I would have thought more of her if she took it on the chin and said you no what / the price point was unrealistic for my followers, I didn’t respond quickly to feedback, I then suspended any feedback by deleting and turning it off, my PR and information to people was incredibly poor. She’s using her following to sell a sub power product that is not worth half the retail price.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How many of you would actually be comfortable with your actual names being tied to this sub and make these comments on your actual social media platforms which your friends and family follow where there is accountability?
I am 100% not built to have every detail of my online life picked apart. And do you know what my job does not require? It does not require me to post my life online for the public to observe. If my job did require me to do that, I know I would need to work on myself to manage how I internalize such harshness and frankly brutal feedback. Because people are going to be people and jump to their own conclusions (right or wrong) and they are going to share judgmental comments with you if you are opening up your daily life to view. There's no getting around that. People are going to post ignorant or rude comments on YT. It's pointless to try and control or stop that from happening.

But again. I don't have a job that requires me to offer up a part of my life for public consumption because I am a very private person. So this kind of stress isn't an option in my life.

I know that social media is brutal and unfair but last time I checked, influencers like Lydia never had a gun to their head forcing them to choose this as their means of income.

I work in Marketing. It's a great job but there are some downsides. I take the good with the bad. Nothing in life is 365 days of rainbows and unicorns.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.