Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 169331

Dave or Carrie or whoever is updating this scamateur website must have rheumatoid arthritis by now as it's literally changed every 1.579 seconds. At least the material composition has now been added. Can't see it? That's because they're in the faintest font possible. Sneaky B.

So the care instructions say 'do not leave damp' but didn't she say you could store the mitts and glove etc after you've used it in the waterproof section of the bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm finding this sadder and sadder on so many levels. This is a very strange social experiment.

There are people out there in the web world just gushing and fan-girling over this product. Some seem to be gifted and others claim paying customer. I just have a pit in my stomach. I've been convinced that social media will be our downfall. Advertisers, Influencers, media, they all have an agenda and it's not to make my life better. It's to make them richer. So many people are so desperate to be part of something that they'll jump on any bandwagon just to feel important, included and worthy. They somehow think they "need" this kit. They will display the box. They feel their lives are elevated by this. What?

I think I am most bothered by how shallow people seem. Consumerism is just rampant in the ugliest of ways . I know the feeling of getting that "high" from shopping... but it's oh so fleeting and then it's on to the next thing. Soon, you have so much junk to deal with, donate, give-away... whatever. Then you calculate how much money you wasted and have to come to terms with that!

I don't know... maybe I'm rambling. Is anyone else worried for humanity? :eek:
So agree. Vulgari fatigue.

Reactions: 13
I see she still hasn’t changed her dress 😂🙈 and what are those dents in her chin? (Dress is very chewy white) 🤨
They're just weird little dents, I have them too and I have zero filler in my jaw/chin

Reactions: 9
I think it’s great she’s acting as a temporary home to those gigantic furry caterpillars 🐛 🐛 unusual for do so on her face though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If someone makes a youtube video about her can she get it taken down?
There was one years ago that was made about her which I did watch once but it then vanished, so I am guessing she did have it removed. It was theorising that she might actually be a man. They went through film footage, photographs, her social media accounts. Believe me, if you think here is bad, it was nothing compared to that. It was a male voice that presented it as well. They were convinced she was not female.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
There was one years ago that was made about her which I did watch once but it then vanished, so I am guessing she did have it removed. It was theorising that she might actually be a man. They went through film footage, photographs, her social media accounts. Believe me, if you think here is bad, it was nothing compared to that. It was a male voice that presented it as well. They were convinced she was not female.
Curious to know, did it convince you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lidl sent the Glóby box to Influencer @jesshunt2 but she only posted 2 photos on her stories for 24 hours.
Screenshot_20200701-192030_StorySaver.jpg
Screenshot_20200701-192018_StorySaver.jpg

What a waste of money sending that to her because she didn't even review it and no wonder she didn't... it's because she was sponsored to advertise @theisleofparadise instead! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I fairness.. Lidl mentioned it first.. Victoria slept in their sheets and loved them- hence her buying a set. Josie is getting everything from anyone right now because of her views. I wouldn't be surprised if Lidl bought these herself just to 'show' that she's the originator.. can't wait for her and Victoria to fall out- just like with Clair Chanelle- it's coming!!! hahahaha

As a Woman of Colour- it's INSULTING to insinuate that I would lay down and roll over and buy this pile of crap because I can 'moisturise with it'. Its for folk who tan. END OF.
I'm finding this sadder and sadder on so many levels. This is a very strange social experiment.

There are people out there in the web world just gushing and fan-girling over this product. Some seem to be gifted and others claim paying customer. I just have a pit in my stomach. I've been convinced that social media will be our downfall. Advertisers, Influencers, media, they all have an agenda and it's not to make my life better. It's to make them richer. So many people are so desperate to be part of something that they'll jump on any bandwagon just to feel important, included and worthy. They somehow think they "need" this kit. They will display the box. They feel their lives are elevated by this. What?

I think I am most bothered by how shallow people seem. Consumerism is just rampant in the ugliest of ways . I know the feeling of getting that "high" from shopping... but it's oh so fleeting and then it's on to the next thing. Soon, you have so much junk to deal with, donate, give-away... whatever. Then you calculate how much money you wasted and have to come to terms with that!

Endlessly. That’s why I’m here. It’s not enough to just look away from these narcissistic liars and con artists. Every time I read a young person saying how inspirational Lyds is, it sickens me.
The notion that we shouldn’t watch their crap if it bothers us so much... That just won’t do, I want to speak out against all the fake deceiving tit.
And of course you can’t voice your concerns to Lidl, you are just a hater and are immediately blocked.
I do enjoy the humour here but I think we all have an underlying anger at the absolute venality that Lidl and her kind display.
I’ve said it before, I can’t wait for the influencer bubble to burst on the like sun of Lidl and Josie etc

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Curious to know, did it convince you?
The way it was presented, it did make me ask questions. Then she showed photos of herself as a child and she was definitely female there. Just as she's got older she's got a more masculine physique. The oversized boobs and face filler haven't helped her at all. Plus she has a long masculine torso. How she used to dress suited her better than now, when she does the Little House on the Prarie look, it makes her look like a man dressed as a woman. In the right clothes, she looks good, but for some reason, she seems hell-bent on sabotaging herself.

BTW, I didn't search for it, I just searched her name and it came up in a list of videos that autoplayed. It was about the time she went to the nose doctor for the first time at Bicester, because that was the very first video of hers I watched.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Oh my god this is HILARIOUS 😂😂 what a thing to do!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The way it was presented, it did make me ask questions. Then she showed photos of herself as a child and she was definitely female there. Just as she's got older she's got a more masculine physique. The oversized boobs and face filler haven't helped her at all. Plus she has a long masculine torso. How she used to dress suited her better than now, when she does the Little House on the Prarie look, it makes her look like a man dressed as a woman. In the right clothes, she looks good, but for some reason, she seems hell-bent on sabotaging herself.
It would make sense though, would explain Ali and his clearly male preference

Reactions: 13

I am. I have not bought one single item of clothing since lockdown. Intact my husband has bought more through amazon than me ..mostly books. But we haven’t bought clothes or lux items. I have been questioning why I ever needed the clothes, shoes and bags I have bought over the years. All bought for the labels. For example I questioned myself when I needed a Rolex when I had a nice omega watch, a fossil watch, DKNY and emporio Armani watch etc .... a simple timex or swatch watch would’ve saved me so much but I wanted to consume labels. I have 4 Chanel bags .. haven’t used any for over a year ...I throw everything onto a long champ bag ... I could go on Louis Vuitton, Bottega etc but it makes me feel sick adding up what I’ve spent ...I find myself not wanting to consume anymore. The only thing out of all my luxe items I really think that were worth the money are my Chloe Susanna boots. So comfy look and I feel amazing. Everything else just seems like a waste of money and I feel sick I spent so much money. For me lockdown has been a blessing in disguise. I have saved so much money not having anywhere to go and reason for spending money.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That’s going too far and I’m glad it got removed. No one, no matter how vile they are, deserves to have their sex and gender questioned like that. Such a personal and private thing. Whoever made that video is worse than She is.

Reactions: 24
Totally get what you are saying but the thing for me is respecting your subbies. Lailla Mirza? (sic?) I stopped by her channel recently and her shopping habits crazy BUT she was asking her subs if they would prefer raffle one off giveaway of Cartier bracelet or necklace? No hype, no leadup just a respectful ask at the end of a vlog to thank her subbies and the gift reflected her lifestyle and her budget. It seemed generous at the time but now I respect her hugely in face of this epic f**** you, take your oven mitt and UNFOLLOW.
I am. I have not bought one single item of clothing since lockdown. Intact my husband has bought more through amazon than me ..mostly books. But we haven’t bought clothes or lux items. I have been questioning why I ever needed the clothes, shoes and bags I have bought over the years. All bought for the labels. For example I questioned myself when I needed a Rolex when I had a nice omega watch, a fossil watch, DKNY and emporio Armani watch etc .... a simple timex or swatch watch would’ve saved me so much but I wanted to consume labels. I have 4 Chanel bags .. haven’t used any for over a year ...I throw everything onto a long champ bag ... I could go on Louis Vuitton, Bottega etc but it makes me feel sick adding up what I’ve spent ...I find myself not wanting to consume anymore. The only thing out of all my luxe items I really think that were worth the money are my Chloe Susanna boots. So comfy look and I feel amazing. Everything else just seems like a waste of money and I feel sick I spent so much money. For me lockdown has been a blessing in disguise. I have saved so much money not having anywhere to go and reason for spending money.
but

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.