Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or a giveaway, nope , nothing, never. She could have done a prize giveaway with the launch. I watched Amelia today and she not only did a poll asking which handbag her followers would like to own, but is now going to buy the bag with her own money to give away. Watch and learn Lydia....
I am sure I saw somewhere Lydia say she had a couple of globby kits full of product to give away.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
so now we are all just jealous misogynists ..

View attachment 168539View attachment 168541
So, Lydiot now would like to chalk this whole thing up to us women just being jealous twats wanting to tear another woman down when she has been working her orange fingers to the bone, huh? Ok.....well, whatever helps her sleep better at night in her fake tan soaked, crusty, dead mice 🐭ridden sheets, I suppose.

However, deep down inside, she knows the truth. Everyone does now. Not just those terrible Tattle trolls anymore though, but now thousands upon thousands of her minion sheep too! Oops!! 😲

She figured "hey, they're all dumb and don't know any better. These morons adore and worship me so I can put out rubbish or even a turd wrapped in a pretty box and they will be throwing their money at me like fools. I'll make a bleeping killing and instantaneously turn this modern old folks retirement bungalow into a Cotswold historic mansion like Josie's with all that cash". :m

But oh, shock and horror! Turns out many of her sheepies did actually possess half a brain and were smart consumers that questioned her integrity, ethics, transparency and professionalism due to her putting out cheap crappy mitts, then marking it up exorbitantly to scam everyone.

Consumers have rights and as a business she had a responsibility. However, she got caught out, called on her tit and with her back against the wall, she tucked her and Lumi's tails between her legs, hid her head in her bleeping sproutlings, goes radio silent, mutes everyone and deletes hundreds of comments coz she can't take the heat. Well, then get the hell out kitchen, Lydiot. I mean, we all know Cawwie's really the one slaving in there daily when the camera's off, anyways.

It's plain to see now that Lydiot's clearly not a boss witch, bougie boss babe, head witch in charge, Lady of the Manor, Baroness of the Bungalow etc. if this is how she handles customer service and the negative end of business. Good to know though.

However, if burying her head in her crappy sproutlings and not taking an iota of accountability for this whole charade she constructed, is what helps her look in the mirror and momentarily forget how massively she fucked up, then hey, you do you, boo! We know you're skilled at pretence and faking facades with your imaginary mansion, courtyard, staff, grounds, atrium and self-proclaimed wisdom and integrity.

By blaming the rest of the world, desperately trying to change the narrative from thousands who now see her for the fraud she truly is, she looks even more pathetic and immature. She has basically gone from saying her customers were dumb and clueless about what the product was, to now saying her customers are just jealous, conniving witches wanting to bring another woman's success down. Poor Lydiot. Always the victim, always persecuted. Cry me a goddam river.

I guess the question she needs to ask herself then is why are other beauty brand businesswomen not brought down by other jealous women, not questioned, not suspect? How do other influencers and female business owners succeed with their brand launches and are supported by the public?! Why not Lydiot? I mean she wakes up everyday, drinks her ginger lemon tit, slaps on the 17th layer of tan before her 34th layer of makeup then online shops and waits for parcel deliveries the rest of the day. I mean, how much harder do we witches expect her to work, dammit!?!

Well, if Lydiot wants to truly walk the walk of the thousand quotes and inspirational prose she steals and posts on her IG everyday, then she might want to ponder that as she spends another 10 hours tomorrow faffing with the same cushions, opening another thousand parcels and repainting the same wall for the 18th time.

Might also want to question how much influencing of insight, inspiration, integrity and wisdom she is truly capable of when she can't even face basic facts herself and admit to the truth that thousands are stating to her.

She basically schemed this up, then royally fucked it up and now wants to play victim and claim she is being bullied like a little girl. No, grow the duck up, grow some balls and act like a grown ass woman with class and integrity for once. Maybe then there won't be so many threads on here about her anymore.

This is her doing. She can either undo it or further dig her demise. The choice is hers.

What a bleeping dumbass.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Sold out in 48hrs...BS

Where is this from?

She only has 42.3K followers for Glo on insta.

Also did you catch on Josie's review she questioned why there was only one exfoliating glove and she used another one so she could have two. Weird not to have 2 gloves.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think for consumers purchasing from online businesses the rules are different, distance selling where you've not physically seen the product in person. There's normally a cooling off period where you can cancel, normally 14 days I think.

@Happyhut, you're not undercover Lydia/Ali/Cawwie are you?
Definitely not! 😂😂 I am just curious as I have a small brand and would love to know how to find these things out when people message me asking to collaborate/ be gifted items. I’ve done it in the past to seemingly large influencers and not even had a single like on my own page.
(not going to put my brand name on here for obvious reasons though)

Reactions: 7
She did a MUCH, MUCH better job showing us and explaining the products and why they are more high-end than average. Funny that Lydia delayed sending out "press products" (not gifts!) because she wanted everyone to hear first from her about the tat kit, but she did such a lousy job introducing us to what she put together. All that said, Josie didn't say anything to change my mind that it's a total rip off!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember which video of Lydia’s features her opening the Filter by Molly Mae tan product press kit and looking decidedly shocked/unimpressed about the whole thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve been a lurker on this site for a Little while now but first post so here goes, I actually really liked Lydia pre-this house. I even liked her right up until September/October last year. Even though she had the new house and everything she did was out of my price range, I loved her posts and she seemed genuinely happy and there was a lot more love for Ali In some of the posts back then. It seems as though there’s been a switch that’s flipped this year, and she’s turned very fake and as if she’s playing up to what she thinks she should be now she lives in that house.
it’s not the luxury products or anything like that, it just doesn’t seem very real and almost as though she’s trying to act older than she is to justify to herself that she could live in a house like that.
i think the Glo thing was because she felt she had to release something, because all the other influencers are doing it atm. I also remember a while ago in one of her videos she was using one of those back applicators (possibly bondi sands or st tropez one?) endeveryone in the comments was asking where it was from and it sold out. I feel like that’s where the idea came from.
Price wise it seems a lot but when it’s broken down it’s not that bad, it’s actually pretty similar to a lot of other brands, but I don’t like the lies and there doesn’t seem to be any research into the legalities of selling online. It annoys me that influencers can just do what they want and don’t expect the backlash but smaller brands put so much work into getting everything right, and influencers are the ones that sell thousands of pounds worth of product.
anyway, that’s all I have to say for now!

Reactions: 14
Credit to Josie, she did do a good review, good visuals which sadly made the items look crappier than I actually thought they were. When I was looking the other day for the items from Alibaba I kept thinking to be fair Lydias are probably better quality, the cheapies I was looking at were a bit dodgy but after seeing Josies review globy bits do look just as crappy and the Alibaba ones.
She could make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Reactions: 8
Did you know about this? I feel like as if I have fallen from another planet 😂
4EE1BE07-44D7-4873-BDBD-9302F17AF3D0.jpeg

is there a way Not to got through all fallowers , but somehow narrow down the search of fake followers. this could be the only way to show her real follower number

Reactions: 12
She’s so bleeping irritating, TB to when Lidl would tear other women down
Wow what a mean thing to post 😰 She has no idea why this woman decided to wear those leggings! But clearly, she didn’t know that the back was see through! What a witch!

Credit to Josie, she did do a good review, good visuals which sadly made the items look crappier than I actually thought they were. When I was looking the other day for the items from Alibaba I kept thinking to be fair Lydias are probably better quality, the cheapies I was looking at were a bit dodgy but after seeing Josies review globy bits do look just as crappy and the Alibaba ones.
Lydia was clever in the glóby review. She turned the aperture down on her camera which made the blacks deeper, and you couldn’t see the quality of the item apart from the deep black. Same when she was trying to show the inside of the case! Funny thing is I noticed the change in quality instantly because she always films with the aperture too high to make everything whiter and brighter.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is it bad that I am actually mad she cannot read any of the comments here and listen to what people are saying about her? At this point it's beyond ignorance.. it's almost like a crazy old witch locked up in her tower with her some 20 mice telling her she beautiful and doing a good job 24/7. jkjk, that was a bad analogy loll. But what I'm trying to say is, the reality of what people are saying and what is coming through in a massively biased manner on her last video's comment sec is such a ridiculous juxtaposition, it's making me go mad! Where is the TruTH?!

And reading some of those comments, you can def tell even the minions know she fucked up and are trying to say overly nice things tbhh.
She does read here

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Well she cant blame us tattlers for the 'hate posts' on her socials because we have a brain and didnt buy that over priced cheap crap! We are just waiting to hear the feedback from her sheep who bought it before they even realised what was in it! 😊 Oh and welcoming all the new members thanks to Lydia and her tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lydia, you may need to sit down to hear this, you are not a strong woman.

(these are my own views so please don’t hate on me fellow tattlers)

A strong woman is not defined by what other people think;
They go against the grain;
They do not expect people to change to make them happy, they lead by example, showing people why they should follow or be inspired by them;
They can take criticism and use it as a stepping stone to make themselves even better;
They recognise their own weaknesses;
They can accept when they have made a mistake and do not seek to blame others around them;
They do not need to continuously label themselves as strong, it is in their blood they know they are;
They do not advertise all of the things they have done, they see no need for praise for every tiny action;
They are not concerned about what others think, they do for themselves and whether their actions are recognised by others is of little consequence;
they do not belittle the people around them to make themselves feel strong and better about themselves.

The list goes on...

Now Lydia, do you really think you, as the self labelled boss babe, fit have any of these characteristics...

She does read here
She is an avid reader! She gets content ideas from us and actively engages with some of the comments we pass by setting things straight in YouTube. So we surmise her and Ali and both a-sexual and then suddenly she is all over him like
a rash or trying to be nice to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Coming to here is so entertaining.
The trustpilot thing is interesting, I think is weird that people contact the bank to do a charge back hmmm... anyway YOU DO YOU and that leads me to the next question

Genuine question though, WHY DO PPL ORDER THE TOOLKIT? Is 50quid ffs. The logo itself looks like the Aldi/Lidl candles that try to be Jo Malone, that itself makes me not want to buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been watching this whole debacle with an open mouth. She’s bounced from one shocking decision to another and another. Why isn’t she taking professional advice to rescue her brand? I’m talking, the Lydia Elise Millen brand because Globy, I’m sure isn’t going anywhere. Her immediate team aren’t doing her any favours, but surely someone in her family (Dad/brother who are both business people) could give her some guidance!

Is it even legal to say that something is sold out and relaunch with the same product so soon after? That really does seem shady. I mean, I was almost feeling sorry for her until I saw that.

And those poor followers who don’t realise that they are being manipulated by censorship and the creation of urgency by making them think the product is sold out.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I am sure I saw somewhere Lydia say she had a couple of globby kits full of product to give away.
Lydia? Give something for nothing? Naaaa
I’ve been watching this whole debacle with an open mouth. She’s bounced from one shocking decision to another and another. Why isn’t she taking professional advice to rescue her brand? I’m talking, the Lydia Elise Millen brand because Globy, I’m sure isn’t going anywhere. Her immediate team aren’t doing her any favours, but surely someone in her family (Dad/brother who are both business people) could give her some guidance!

Is it even legal to say that something is sold out and relaunch with the same product so soon after? That really does seem shady. I mean, I was almost feeling sorry for her until I saw that.

And those poor followers who don’t realise that they are being manipulated by censorship and the creation of urgency by making them think the product is sold out.
she won’t take professional advice as she always knows best. The team around her will not challenge her and that’s why she has Carrie with her because she just does as she is told. God help
Anyone that has a better idea or thinks things should be done differently. Remember how she behaved with the Christmas vlogs- people said how much they like Carrie and little miss I’ve got a broom up my arse went mental that she was not getting all the attention. She would be the worst boss ever in my humble opinion.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.