Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what a load of Bollocks! There are LOADS of people I like who are pretty, successful, confident. If I dont like someone its not because Im jealous of them, no its because there is a genuine REASON like.....

They lie to their followers
Are smug and big headed -which IS different to confident
They con their followers
They treat their mum like tit and blame her for everything wrong in their life AND put it on YOUTUBE
They treat their husband like tit ON CAMERA
They treat their BF/Manager like a bloody slave
They beg for everything
They dont disclose free products correctly
They are materialistic
They sell FREE items on depop and OVER CHARGE for the Postage.
They delete negative comments and comments from WOC when they bring out a product that isnt all inclusive.

Oh the reasons are endless.... does that remind you of anyone Lyd?
That’s exactly it! 🙌🏽She forgets a lot of us were probably once , were her cheerleaders. We supported her and enjoyed her content, were subscribed and enjoyed watching her ....but then the facade was dropped and we saw her for who she really is! She’s a lazy entitled madam, who can’t take any sort of criticism in order to grow in any way shape or form.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh what a load of Bollocks! There are LOADS of people I like who are pretty, successful, confident. If I dont like someone its not because Im jealous of them, no its because there is a genuine REASON like.....

They con their followers
They treat their mum like tit and blame her for everything wrong in their life AND put it on YOUTUBE
They beg for everything
They are materialistic
They delete negative comments and comments from WOC when they bring out a product that isnt all inclusive.

She did a MUCH, MUCH better job showing us and explaining the products and why they are more high-end than average. Funny that Lydia delayed sending out "press products" (not gifts!) because she wanted everyone to hear first from her about the tat kit, but she did such a lousy job introducing us to what she put together. All that said, Josie didn't say anything to change my mind that it's a total rip off!
Credit to Josie, she did do a good review, good visuals which sadly made the items look crappier than I actually thought they were. When I was looking the other day for the items from Alibaba I kept thinking to be fair Lydias are probably better quality, the cheapies I was looking at were a bit dodgy but after seeing Josies review globy bits do look just as crappy and the Alibaba ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

They con their followers
They beg for everything
They are materialistic

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
spot on.
that post Lidl put on her stories is bollocks.
i don’t have to like another woman just because we share the same genitals. Some women are problematic and deserve to be called out.
Sorry but that post is silencing and forcing women to “be kind” just because it’s a woman. Honestly where does this censorship end.
Like in the case of Lidl, most of us can see the arrogance, rudeness, gas lighting behaviour and yet that post says we need to check our internalised misogyny because we’re all just probably jealous of her?? No way. She’s a dick and rightly being identifed as one for a whole host of reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
something else that doesn't make sense is that Glo is hardy being mentioned ANYWHERE. Not in industry specific media, hardly anything on Twitter and we know Lydiot has shut it down on her channels. That is VERY STRANGE. I follow a lot of commentators on influencer marketing and industry people and not one person or outlet has mentioned it, odd no? For someone with the following she has it's made very little ripples in the industry or anywhere 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
When has Lydia ever done a review of another influencer's product launch? If she has, you could count them on one hand. Which is BEYOND PATHETIC considering that this is her "full-time" "career". And even more pathetic considering that she herself wanted to eventually launch a product. She not only lacks a work ethic, she lacks most ethics. A person with ethics knows how critical it is to give as well as receive in all aspects of life. That concept is lost on Lydia coming and going.
Or a giveaway, nope , nothing, never. She could have done a prize giveaway with the launch. I watched Amelia today and she not only did a poll asking which handbag her followers would like to own, but is now going to buy the bag with her own money to give away. Watch and learn Lydia....

Reactions: 22
so now we are all just jealous misogynists ..

View attachment 168539View attachment 168541
something else that doesn't make sense is that Glo is hardy being mentioned ANYWHERE. Not in industry specific media, hardly anything on Twitter and we know Lydiot has shut it down on her channels. That is VERY STRANGE. I follow a lot of commentators on influencer marketing and industry people and not one person or outlet has mentioned it, odd no? For someone with the following she has it's made very little ripples in the industry or anywhere 🤨
Interesting, I think this points again to the fact that she thought her mere name would sell it to her 800,000 followers, or her 400,000 real followers anyway. She or the team didn't bother doing any promoting, advertising, work to sell the product. Maybe everyone in the industry realises it's a flop/dud and doesn't want to associate with it.
I know the Brits love a tan but here in Australia I don't think having a tan is such big deal, I could be wrong though, we are tanned enough just through normal day to day leaving the house. So a product to allow you to get a tan wouldn't be high on the list of must haves, so a chunk of her followers (Aussies) may not have been the slightest bit interested in Globy.

Reactions: 18
Her "Just Unfollow" post in IG stories was beyond rude, disrespectful and invalidates all the concerns and comments so many have posted to her regarding the kit.

First she turns off comments and silences all her customers/followers and now is just basically saying if you don't like it, duck off.

Okay, sounds good. I hope she loses tons of followers. They'll just be doing what she asked of them - you don't like my shadiness, lack of transparency and fraudulent schemes, just unfollow. Okay, sounds good. Just be careful what you wish for, Lydiot.

She's rude and a moron.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Sold out in 48hrs...BS
Feck who writes this crap, its sooo badly worded.
Firstly it sounds like there are actually 6 tools.
Glo by Lydia Elise Millen's ????
That second paragraph is crap, it's sold out but is available this weekend ??? How about mentioning restocking or some indication of how it's now available since it sold out.
I know I am being pinickity BUT there is a TEAM, this is supposed to be professional and slow down people, read what you write and see if it makes sense.
From bad to worse.

Reactions: 29

They con their followers
They beg for everything
They are materialistic

Perfectly said! 👏🏽

I’m really glad that Lucy is coming to terms with the fact that she is a jealous, insecure person who hates other women just for being pretty. That is not the case for normal people. Of course Lydia Elise Millen would share this post because people couldn’t possibly be calling her out for her terrible behaviour. It must be because we are so triggered by her beauty and success 😒

• Haha
When has Lydia ever done a review of another influencer's product launch? If she has, you could count them on one hand. Which is BEYOND PATHETIC considering that this is her "full-time" "career". And even more pathetic considering that she herself wanted to eventually launch a product. She not only lacks a work ethic, she lacks most ethics. A person with ethics knows how critical it is to give as well as receive in all aspects of life. That concept is lost on Lydia coming and going.

Very true. She'll be her own undoing soon enough. Just had enough of her now. Those petty insta stories are just a joke. She needs to get a spine and speak up if she thinks she's this big boss lady 😒🙄

Have you seen her tiktok where she's quoting that Cher "I am a rich man" speech?

Please 🤢

Reactions: 13
I for one are not jealous Lydia. I'm just sick of your BS. Please go back to the vlogs you gave us 3 years ago (even if you acting nice was fake).

You are now nothing but a charlatan peddling cheap goods.

Reactions: 14
Exactly! Her original terms stated you could not have a refund for simply changing your mind - which absolutely isn’t true! Looks like she’s removed that from her T&Cs now But can you imagine trying to argue your case to get your money back from her?! Stomping her feet saying ‘no, my rules, I say so!’
The reason people are doing chargebacks is because she keeps changing the website and goal posts. She either gets called out here or when people ask questions like where is this tat made.
If these people do chargebacks they have every right to do so, because I would if the company was acting this dodgy. Personally I would not want to deal with them.
If she wasn't acting so dodgy people would simply email and ask for a refund. Regardless whether it says it cant cancel the order. This person has every right to try and stop it because again she kept changing things on the website.

Is it bad that I am actually mad she cannot read any of the comments here and listen to what people are saying about her? At this point it's beyond ignorance.. it's almost like a crazy old witch locked up in her tower with her some 20 mice telling her she beautiful and doing a good job 24/7. jkjk, that was a bad analogy loll. But what I'm trying to say is, the reality of what people are saying and what is coming through in a massively biased manner on her last video's comment sec is such a ridiculous juxtaposition, it's making me go mad! Where is the TruTH?!

And reading some of those comments, you can def tell even the minions know she fucked up and are trying to say overly nice things tbhh.

Reactions: 20
Sold out in 48hrs...BS
Is she for real. She has put all her social medias as contacts, when she has silenced people from talking about it on them.
Personally I think she is making it worse by changing everything again. Lidl you need to stop. Nobody cares what you have up your sleeve to shill anymore.
She is self sabotaging in my opinion because she will have to open up the conversation again and the negativity will start flowing in again.

• Wow
Why is Lydia sharing cleaning products she got sent on her main IG and not the home one? So weird. She doesn’t even know how to divide up her own content.

I think other tattlers are right that she want to merge them. If it was possible to do her overall follower count will go right down I imagine, given there must be significant overlap?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.