Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why this new found obssession with gardening?

Lyd go and be obssessed with reading books and better your grammar.

I wonder when she will get a reality check as she really need one. She needs to realise she is not all that.

Reactions: 13

I wonder when she will get a reality check as she really need one. She needs to realise she is not all that.
I'm sure once she realises gardening is a commitment throughout the year including when it's cold she will lose all interest

• Haha
Reactions: 28

It’s so pathetic! She sees Josie in her garden and the next minute Lydia is at it. It’s so unauthentic to keep changing your character. I wish she would just be true to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Regarding the old packaging, I think she can use it but she just can't produce anymore the same. When I worked at Charlotte tilbury, Rimmel as well as other brands and celebrities put copyright claims in because of the name of charlottes products such as the cara d eyebrow pencil. Charlotte was allowed to sell the product with the name and boxes that had already been produced but she wasn't allowed to produce anymore with the same name. That could be why Lydia has used the old boxes.
How can someone come up with a business name but does not check if it already exists?? How dumb someone can be??

She said she hired a lawyer and had a team. Obviously she did not as her lawyer would have known this.

I'm sure once she realises gardening is a commitment throughout the year including when it's cold she will lose all interest
What bothers me is that she must be so bored with her own existence that she keep on changing hobbies instead of sticking with one.

Reactions: 17
How can someone come up with a business name but does not check if it already exists?? How dumb someone can be??

She said she hired a lawyer and had a team. Obviously she did not as her lawyer would have known this.

What bothers me is that she must be so bored with her own existence that she keep on changing hobbies instead of sticking with one.
deleting this many comments must be exhausting? How can she pretend last week didn’t happen??

Reactions: 15
She claims she got a degree without taking A-levels which I don't think is even possible, pretty sure its a degree in clownery if anything!
It's a Poundshop degree. There were certain courses you could get on instead of being on the dole.That's why her general education is poor. It's embarrassing how dim she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What rushed editing. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. She is like a scratched record that keeps jumping πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. Lydia by ignoring Glo and deleting comments of any mention of it, you are only making people more annoyed and angry. Stop for once been a spoilt princess. GLO was a big f**k up. And your ego is to blame

Reactions: 20
60 odd comments she has blocked or deleted as socialblade says the video has received 199 comments yet youtube app shows 137...wow just wow!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Such funny comments above - love them and @Elle Belle amazing as usual!

Blocking your own brand name from your youtube channel where you have an audience of supposedly 855,000 people, that is the most ridiculous thing ever.

Ladies she is unhinged, more unhinged than we ever thought possible. Poor Ali and Carrie must be on medication to deal with her and her rambling.

I think she needs to run a shopping channel because that is basically the only thing she can do, so i'm going to send her CV to QVC to see if they can find her a slot, in the middle of the night, so she can demonstrate gardening products, or sell fake tan.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
OMG cannot believe how fast these threads move.....so fast i can't be bothered to read 16 pages so I apologise if this has been mentioned earlier. Just checked out her new Vlog and there is NOT ONE negative comment about GLOBY. Pretty strange I think.

Reactions: 16
I honestly think the vlog was filmed from Friday just gone and over this weekend. I just feel that everything she discussed, her being frantic and the red eyes just made sense considering what happened on Thursday. She just looked so deflated on the Friday. Could be wrong though. I think that had globy gone well we would not have had this video today.

Reactions: 7
No she hasn’t had them done yet. She plans to get them done and I think she said she’s found a surgeon? Not her old one because he was β€œcold” towards her. Ali gave her the okay so she’ll be doing it some time later this year πŸ™„
Found a surgeon to do them for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s so pathetic! She sees Josie in her garden and the next minute Lydia is at it. It’s so unauthentic to keep changing your character. I wish she would just be true to herself.
I honestly don't think she has a sense of self ... beyond being a lazy slug on the sofa. Sad to be so lost at her age.

I might be wrong but to me it looks like the vlog been recorded recently ..
She is upset , deep down , and you can tell .. she barely looks at the camera , just trying to talk ab something not sure what .. but there are excitement about upcoming launch ,, or its mentioning ..
so I think it's been recorded this weekend .. as nothing from this vlog was in her stories ? Maybe I'm wrong but usually she shares a storied too and they you can recognise it in the vlog but not here

Reactions: 5
It's a Poundshop degree. There were certain courses you could get on instead of being on the dole.That's why her general education is poor. It's embarrassing how dim she is.
But she has to have either A-levels or an access to higher education diploma which is basically the equivalent albeit not great alternative. I don't get why someone would brag about managing to go to university without completing A-levels, when most university graduates want to boast (and rightfully so) about the hardwork and dedication they've put in to it! Is she trying to model herself as the female Alan Sugar?

I might be wrong but to me it looks like the vlog been recorded recently ..
She is upset , deep down , and you can tell .. she barely looks at the camera , just trying to talk ab something not sure what .. but there are excitement about upcoming launch ,, or its mentioning ..
so I think it's been recorded this weekend .. as nothing from this vlog was in her stories ? Maybe I'm wrong but usually she shares a storied too and they you can recognise it in the vlog but not here
The heatwave we experienced was Wednesday to Friday last week as in 5 days ago πŸ˜‚ She's just skipped the part about globy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.