Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest it looks like a car kit that you Use to clean your bumper

Reactions: 40
I don’t understand why ‘beauty bloggers’ are saying they’ve never seen the back exfoliator / applicator before! I bought some from Selfridges about 3 years ago from a brand called Bronzie! So surely they’ve seen these too it’s actually frustrating me

Reactions: 23
Cawwie made her pasta with veg sauce and she picked out the veg.

Reactions: 9
I feel like that is one super cheap zipper and in the launch video even Lydia was struggling with it.

How are these sustainable babes going to justify using a plastic bag of crap that came from China - likely from a factory with horrible working conditions and a severely underpaid staff.

Reactions: 17
Well she could always exfoliate the patio with all the unsold mitts. It’s always looking grubby.

Reactions: 32
I think she will bring something else out in a few weeks (something that's sat in her office) and then put the toolkits on sale at the same time
I see a “We’re restocked babessss” promotion sometime in our future - with the original stock that didn’t sell

Reactions: 11
Slightly off topic - what is that white top she is wearing? It’s hideous!

Exactly. ITF seems to work hard. She doesn’t grate on me as much as others, although her lifestyle is definitely not sustainable!
The white top is an absolute favourite of hers. The sleeves are attached but I think she separated them in order to wear without. I've got a feeling this was the top she bought four of, but if not she definitely bought four of something similar.

Reactions: 6
Her silence on social media says it all really. If it was a success we would have been inundated with stories. She does love to gloat. And in all fairness if it was a great product and she had handled it well and it had of been a success I would say well done. It will save her face and grace if she just puts up a video and admits defeat on this one, without attacking anyone or blaming anyone else. Admit yes I'm disappointed and upset but I hope to learn from this and offer refunds to anyone wanting one. Next time I will ask my audience what they would like. Will she do this though?

Reactions: 24
I don’t know anyone in my circle of friends that would use a mitt to moisturise ...ever! She simply switched hastily to make out its was an all inclusive product i.w for people of colour to use who most likely don’t tan (some I am sure Of course may do). She would have been better off keeping as it was intended as a tanning kit ...it wouldn’t have meant she was being racist there is nothing wrong with tanning if you like I add fake tan. She simply could delayed them launch a bit longer rather than making an even bigger mess of it.

clutching at straws, EVERYWHERE has them and Superdrug have much better ones. What they probably mean is they've never been sent one before.

Whos got time to piss about using a mitt to apply moisturiser?

Reactions: 16
Surely if she’s going to use the same stock she’s just pulled to ‘restock’ In a couple of weeks the fact the branding is wrong etc will be a massive giveaway that it’s the same stock

what a shambles!

also, hi everyone! Haven’t commented on a thread for a VERY long time!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.