Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

19 mins in, Josie has done a 10 minute review on Lydias product. Very nice of her if she indeed paid for the kit herself. Have to say looking at it all close up, the glo labels sewn on make it look so cheap and nasty. Anyway, pointless her doing the review because it's all 'sold out'!!!!!
Man this Charlie guy is even more irritating than IBS - I feel like she gives him the bullet points on what the vlog will be on and then Charlie goes on google and researches everything so he can tell us all what it is, how its done, what its for, and any other statistics, between her voice and his personality I really don't know how people can stand them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Spot on!

She's not a clever influencer, she might see money making opportunities but she's not thinking long term about branding, strategy, growth whatsoever.

Also she is deleting the worst comments on the Globy vlog, because the ones i screen shot this morning are gone. She's just left the bland ones that say, oh i don't tan much so won't buy it and really vanilla stuff. But I see you Lydia, deleting away!!
If she had any sense at all and wanted to secure trust with her viewers for the next launch, she’d come out and openly address the negative feedback.

But nope! Let’s just delete delete delete and sweep it under the rug. Wonder what she’ll do with all the unsold inventory! 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Shame your tool kit isn't 😑View attachment 168007
Lol why is she in her dressing gown?

"it was only in the last year blogging has become an actual industry" ~ Lydia in 2017

I'm pretty sure it was a big industry many years before 2016, if anything around then was the peak before more and more people just used social media as their main presence.

View attachment 168004

Do they even arm wrestle in the gum anymore? :LOL:
View attachment 168006
Omg what’s happened to Ali since then??? He looks nothing like this now

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Many MNE’s such as Nestle, for example, conduct business unethically. What they do is not illegal though. Should it be then “just don’t buy from them!”? Definitely, not. As a responsible member of society you need to do all in your power to draw attention to such practices in attempt to make a world a better place. That is what sustainability is all about, Lydia. Not buying yet another linen dress, as you conveniently made yourself believe to be able to proudly pat yourself on a back when you shill another useless item to your following, linen or not.
Absolutely, I don’t know if you’ve ever seen an of jackmates videos, he’s quite entertaining and calls out a lot of ‘influencers’ mainly Zoella, Alfie Reyes and other people like them, he says that whilst when youtube started We were just simply viewers watching someone who was like the ‘girl next door’, it has turned into this big business where these people are now multimillionaires and we aren’t viewers anymore we are customers, who see through their tit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The newer videos will always have lower numbers of views because they haven’t been even uploaded for as long. 😉

Reactions: 4
I have my own business as well and just can't imagine putting in as little work as she does! Always finishes at 5, hates midday meetings, takes weekends off, any day off when it's sunny. She's alway baking or pottering around her house all day, marking off things like washing her face on her very busy bossbabe to do list! Amazing work ethic.
Literally not in the world is she? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
she's such an idiot- will she share the other posts? Is she saying that if you don't like the things that she does you should unfollow? Idiot.
Err why should a viewer 'unfollow' because a creator hasnt declared a gifted product correctly? how about the creator LEARNS TO BLOODY DECLARE GIFTED PRODUCTS CORRECTLY!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Err why should a viewer 'unfollow' because a creator hasnt declared a gifted product correctly? how about the creator LEARNS TO BLOODY DECLARE GIFTED PRODUCTS CORRECTLY!
God forbid!! It's the silly followers fault, being all ethical and considerate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Man this Charlie guy is even more irritating than IBS - I feel like she gives him the bullet points on what the vlog will be on and then Charlie goes on google and researches everything so he can tell us all what it is, how its done, what its for, and any other statistics, between her voice and his personality I really don't know how people can stand them!!!
O Lordy no. A feather lamp. Just like all the other chavtubers. They were ok briefly about 3 years ago before they became democratised.
BB7C6272-162B-40CD-9DDC-876C1D575576.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
she's such an idiot- will she share the other posts? Is she saying that if you don't like the things that she does you should unfollow? Idiot.
WOW!!! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K

LYDIA... your subscribers are the ones that got you to where you are, and believe you me, they can damn well put you right back again.

She is deluded beyond comprehension!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm sure Lidl wanted that feckin awful feather lamp way back. It was in some hotel and it was 'the dream' 'gamechanger' all that bs. I can't remember why she didn't get it. It was either sold out, or too expensive. It's like something you would decorate a brothel with. So it would go with their footballer's wives disco bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
O Lordy no. A feather lamp. Just like all the other chavtubers. They were ok briefly about 3 years ago before they became democratised. View attachment 168068
They literally spoil everything and make them seem, well, common and overexposed. Diptyque candles, Hermes blankets and cushions, Hermes bags, beautiful coffee table books, Chanel, Jo Malone, Bottega Veneta, Dior and many more I can't think of at the moment.

Reactions: 36
Aww Josie did a really nice review of Lydias tan mitt tit. Did anyone see when she was showing them on the bed the back tanner had a indentation in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I think ITF and Josie also mentioned this brand. Makes me NOT want to buy from them. Forgot to disclose #gifted. Do they have to disclose if they have bought an item with a discount?? Or only if gifted?
I fairness.. Lidl mentioned it first.. Victoria slept in their sheets and loved them- hence her buying a set. Josie is getting everything from anyone right now because of her views. I wouldn't be surprised if Lidl bought these herself just to 'show' that she's the originator.. can't wait for her and Victoria to fall out- just like with Clair Chanelle- it's coming!!! hahahaha

Never say never, but I don't think I'm going to fake tan anymore when my natural tan has faded. Lydia's literally put me off 😂 Plus at £30 a bottle St. Tropez is frickin expensive. These threads have made me realise, that I'm a lot more socially influenced that I initially thought. Like girls are under such pressure to always be 'flawless' and I've probably spent thousands to achieve this.

As for the back moisturising, I moisturise all my body, but never with a mitt. That's ludicrous 😂 Lydia has obviously incorporated that on the eleventh hour to appear to be 'inclusive' of WOC following BLM. Obviously I can't speak on behalf of WOC, but I do find it disingenuous and patronising, and actually undermines the movement. Surely this is Lydia using her white privilege to minimise criticism and in turn not hinder her profits. This is crappy enough, but then to actually silence WOC's feedback on insta highlights just how fake her being the 'best white person to help black people' actually was. I actually have second-hand awkwardness for today's vlog 😂
As a Woman of Colour- it's INSULTING to insinuate that I would lay down and roll over and buy this pile of crap because I can 'moisturise with it'. Its for folk who tan. END OF.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Josies new YT vlog is like one big advert for Glo. She really has gone into too much detail. She said it is not an #AD and she paid for the kit... yeah whatever Josie.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.