Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You may be right in the last vlog he did you could see how bitchy she was towards him...... and how they each get on each others nerves but thats just normal however I feel bad for Ali he so wants a child but she seems to be putting off if she puts it off anymore that window might close, if she had kids she wouldnt need to fill the void and thats what it is.. with stuff, shes lucky she can sell on so quickly but even the living room i thought was nicer then is it now in particular the lighting....sorry i know Ive gone off topic!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
But she is renovating HIS office for him next

Reactions: 8
There was nothing wrong with that house its lovely.
I like it more than their current one, which is just ridiculous.

She's so much more likeable, humble, and relatable here. Can't figure out if she's changed or was just better at hiding it...

I'm shook, I really really like her here.

Reactions: 9
I like it more than their current one, which is just ridiculous.

She's so much more likeable, humble, and relatable here. Can't figure out if she's changed or was just better at hiding it...

I'm shook, I really really like her here.
No, she has definitely changed. We've all witnessed it happen. As soon as she moved to the bungalow and as soon as she started collating her 'team" it all got to her head. At the same time her social circle started to shrink, she distanced herself from many fellow vloggers, started attending less events etc and has just slowly over time closed herself off into her bubble surrounded by her enablers.
I truly can't ever see her being a mother. Harsh as it sounds, Lydia is the centre of Lydia's world and she is far too selfish for that to ever change. She's even jealous that Lumi gets more attention from Ali than she does. I just can't see how she could adapt around a child's routine, when she makes everyone around her adapt to hers. She behaves like a child herself. If they do decide to have a child then good luck to them both. I think Ali would make a great dad. Time will tell...

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
But she is renovating HIS office for him next
Oh dear!!! This woman in unstoppable She has nothing else to do with her life, if she wasn’t renovating and growing some basil in every vlog, alone with opening some freebies. What would she actually have to focus on! She’d have absolutely no content so she’s trying to drag this unnecessary renovation work for as long as possible!

Reactions: 9
Every bloody video is the same..her garden, sproutlings, cooking, deliveries, doing her makeup THATS IT!

Reactions: 27

Reactions: 3
When was this video posted? I’m shook how someone can go from being so *normal* to... what she is now? Genuinely shocked.
Omg this is the person I initially subscribed to! Money can change people but it doesn't have to. Patricia Bright has managed to accumulate some wealth but when I watch her now I still see the awkward 20 something year old I first stumbled across, except now she's married, has babies and has managed to amass some wealth. When I watch Lydia, it's like someone has taken over her body and soul.

I think Lyds's thinks we're all jealous that she's successful but it has nothing to do with that. It's because she's lost the sense of self with all the expensive freebies and designer stuff. PB has just announced a £10,000 funding scheme to support black women in business and education...Lyd's is being an ally by spending the same amount (where she can't get it for free), refurbishing her refurbished house.

Reactions: 23
I think ITF and Josie also mentioned this brand. Makes me NOT want to buy from them. Forgot to disclose #gifted. Do they have to disclose if they have bought an item with a discount?? Or only if gifted?
They both bought it then Lydia babe had to buy their tat when they release it too!

Reactions: 7
Lydia, because we know you read Tattle, here's a suggestion for Thursday's vlog. Instead of yet another video titled 'What I bought last week', how about one titled
'What I learnt from last week'. Let's see if you can spend 40 minutes on that subject!

Reactions: 38
So, perhaps this is a difference in terminology between UK and US universities. This article sounds like she took one "course" ... to me, that is just one class vs. completing an entire program to earn a degree. Is that right???
Yeah it's very different here.
School till your 16, you do standard grades/gcses
Then you can leave, stay on for 1/2 more years and do highers/a levels or can go to college to do highers or whatever course your interested in. Most college courses are 2 years then access to uni year 3/3rd year of uni. Or you can just do college get your certificate and get a job in that field if possible.
If you stay in at school most are doing that to get good uni choices.
When your at college or uni you usually only do the one course as that's the degree your going for, some do two but most people do a degree then go back to do masters in the same course or go for a different course.
You also get a lot of access to uni courses as well for people who don't have the grades needed but have life experience or have worked in the field they want to study. Hope that helps clear it up abit!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.