Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could get 1,000's of those mitts, etc. in one box shipped to your house. She is totally clueless. I think she is being told a story by EB. Maybe Lydia told them they would have to take the bite for the name fiasco because they should have researched that before they decided on the name. Of course Lydia also should have done her due diligence in regards to the name. It should have been immediately apparent that any name with Glo in it would cause a problem because it is waaaay over used. So maybe EB is trying to rebrand the box by just gluing on another label. The mitts etc would take some time to remove the stitching and resew the new label. So many stories and excuses. Did anyone catch her saying today saying something abut glowy not sweaty.
All these delays do not prevent the actual launch to pre-order. She has nothing imo.

Reactions: 11
The GLO launch excuses are complete rubbish, you are all right! I want it to launch soon so I can watch it fail, is that bad?

She mentioned she can't put lillies on display. Does anyone know what she means by this?
The lilies thing is because the pollen is poisonous to cats.

Reactions: 4
My minor bleat today is about her WORK. What does she do?? She walked past the washing hanging in the laundry and I dont think she was doing the laundry. The way she spoke and her reaction to all the white washing hanging up I think someone else is doing their laundry. My confession - I used to work full time (out of the house) and had someone come in once a week and clean the house and do my ironing BUT I did my own laundry. Not doing your own laundry when your at home all day just seems a tad lazy to me.

Reactions: 18
I can't see how her including black women in a campaign to advertise her tanning lotion makes any sense. Tanning products are for white people. I'm black what the hell am I going to do with a tanning product? There would be no point including people for 'diversity', if it doesn't make sense for those people to be a consumer of the product. If this is what she does intend to do then she is just plain STUPID.
Totally agree! Not all products are for all people and that is ok. What is offensive is using this time as an excuse for her poor performance!

Judging by the amount of people asking about Globy on her socials. Doesn't seem that many people are interested and even less now because some of them will know what it is and just aren't interested. That also doesn't count the minions that have given up waiting. I mean she has 23K on the globy account (which some look dodgy) but 800K+ followers on her insta.
On another note. Dosen't seem Ali is getting any work lately. He shared some ice cream on his insta that Lydiot received. So now they get free ice cream. So pathetic!
This here is interesting to me. I wonder if one of the issues may be that the interest they thought she would get just isn’t there. I’d say a big part of that is her over inflated (Fake) numbers on her other social media and the fact that she has not promoted her brand well AT ALL! I think it’s been a real blow to her ego and she just wants to move on from it, hence the deleting of questions. I mean who does that? You are trying to launch a brand, something goes wrong and you silence people? Woman is bizarre!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Hi all 👋 new poster here. Been lurking here for some time though 😊 I find these posts more entertaining than YouTube at the moment and thought I should make a contribution. Someone posted earlier at just how boring youtubers have gotten and i completely agree. I watch a few fair of the youtubers that feature on this site and nearly all of them come on here - so obvious from their behaviour and passive aggressive comments in their videos. Did anyone notice how in the latest vlog Lidl cleaned her microwave out? Someone on her mentioned a while back at how disgustingly dirty it was when she was cooking something in. She must have a check list of things to 'rectify' that she is working her way through 😂
She said 'someone' used their microwave and made a mess 🙄

My minor bleat today is about her WORK. What does she do?? She walked past the washing hanging in the laundry and I dont think she was doing the laundry. The way she spoke and her reaction to all the white washing hanging up I think someone else is doing their laundry. My confession - I used to work full time (out of the house) and had someone come in once a week and clean the house and do my ironing BUT I did my own laundry. Not doing your own laundry when your at home all day just seems a tad lazy to me.
She films herself rambling and caking her face with 7 layers of make up, unless it's a nice day or the weekend then she can't be bothered to film.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't see how her including black women in a campaign to advertise her tanning lotion makes any sense. Tanning products are for white people. I'm black what the hell am I going to do with a tanning product? There would be no point including people for 'diversity', if it doesn't make sense for those people to be a consumer of the product. If this is what she does intend to do then she is just plain STUPID.
That’s what’s I thought! She is definitely STUPID!

The lilies thing is because the pollen is poisonous to cats.
She’s clueless the stamen/pollen can be cut off. Stops anything getting stained from
The pollen. I don’t like the smell of lilies so I cut the pollen part off and to avoid stains. She’s so ungracious for mentioning she gets lilies but can’t display them ...I wouldn’t say anything if I were gifted flowers and couldn’t display them ...just say nothing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hi all 👋 new poster here. Been lurking here for some time though 😊 I find these posts more entertaining than YouTube at the moment and thought I should make a contribution. Someone posted earlier at just how boring youtubers have gotten and i completely agree. I watch a few fair of the youtubers that feature on this site and nearly all of them come on here - so obvious from their behaviour and passive aggressive comments in their videos. Did anyone notice how in the latest vlog Lidl cleaned her microwave out? Someone on her mentioned a while back at how disgustingly dirty it was when she was cooking something in. She must have a check list of things to 'rectify' that she is working her way through 😂
That was meeeeee ✋😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My guess is that Cawie does it as she doesn’t have much else to do at the moment and Lids wants us to think she has a launderer person in specially to do it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I definitely thought she was talking to us Tattlers in her current Insta stories. All passive aggressive comments about 'hair touching police ' and mentioning every annoying phrase that we pick up as if to taunt us! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
hypothetically she might make it a tanning product for white, asian, arabs, latinos anyone who's skin is light enough so that you can really see a difference, and would qualify as diverse because she wouldn't be catering just to white people. But unless she's making a body shimmer of some sort it'd be a disaster because as you said actual tanning products only appeal to white people

I’m sure she mentioned before that the cleaners were coming in and they would change her bedsheets, so it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they did her washing as well. If people who work and have kids can find the time to clean, cook, make everyone happy, then she can. She’s just entitled and lazy and she thinks she is luxe for having a cleaner and “giving someone a job”.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m sure she mentioned before that the cleaners were coming in and they would change her bedsheets, so it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they did her washing as well. If people who work and have kids can find the time to clean, cook, make everyone happy, then she can. She’s just entitled and lazy and she thinks she is luxe for having a cleaner and “giving someone a job”.
I was only moving from the couch to the fridge except when I had to do something like laundry during quarantine and I felt like a big-ass sloth, I'd never qualify that as work? How can lidl do this 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.