Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goldie258

I have lost count of the amount of time she says “sproutlings” in her version of a scottish accent - soo annoying! Anyone else triggered?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Anyone else finding Youtubers really boring 😴 been thinking this for a while now (way before covid 19) it's the same ole same ole with all of them. Same products to flog, same products they begged for, same unboxings, same everything, I really don't see the point of them 🙄😴

• Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
Her home account IGTV video... Sorry but that's the most unrelatable video ever.

Things you NEED in your dressing room, according to Lydia -

1. Drawer dividers (this one is fair, but it goes downhill from here)

2. A #gifted cordless hoover. Not sure if any of you are aware but it is essential to have a hoover in every room if you are to be truly luxe. Also handy for hoovering up the shedding eyebrows

3. An electronics drawer. For 20 of your gifted ghd products

4. A chandelier. This is something you need apparently. She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for content

5. A steam cleaner. But also a husband to steam clean the clothes for you, because you are above that

• Haha
  • Heart
"Oh no! My planters aren't coming until mid-July. This is a nightmare :cry: " What planet does she live on honestly? With everything thats going on in the world, this is what counts as a nightmare to her? Disappointing maybe, but that reaction was laughable.

• Sick
  • Wow

blue_orchid

VIP Member
"oh the JOY, the actual joy of people returning to work" ?!?!?

Her arrogance, entitlement, ignorance and stupidity knows no bounds. She says this because her house cleaners can come in?

Did she think about them when we were all in lockdown and give them a month or two's pay - since she's rich and has staff - as they were losing tons of $ unable to have any customers? No, but I'm sure she'll lie now and say she did.

Yet she is willing to sell her old kitchen clock for one single quid.

Her greed and gluttony is beyond imaginable. With buying more and more shit every single day like an addict.

Has she bought a single item from a single black brand or business yet? Nope but I'm sure she'll fucking lie and say she did now.

Reactions: 34

Hicksbo

The main reason I watch her vlogs (along with many other youtubers) is that i love people watching. My amateur psycho-analyisis of her is that she is deeply insecure and still views herself as a child and as such is constantly looking for approval. The baby talk suggests this as does her attitude around others. She comes across as 'pathetic', and needing to be looked after. She seems unable to do some of the most basic of tasks like pour herself (and her husband) a glass of wine. Carrie comes across as the mother figure who indulges and spoils her 'only child'. If someone makes a comment about her home/appearance she gets defensive but then a little while later changes said item as she is desperate for people's praise and adoration. The Smeg fridge in the sitting room got constantly mentioned as looking odd and out of place was eventually changed, the sofas that came with the house that looked old fashioned, her wonky teeth, her cement tits...I could go on and on.

• Heart

charlottepickles

It's truly bizarre watching Lydia act so smug. Everything about her is completely mediocre, including the weird bungalow with the low ceilings. I've never seen someone so unremarkable be so pleased with themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
741DBB43-7DD2-4C3C-BE3A-2CED605C0E81.jpeg

It’s not as simple as ‘ok go’ apparently. I mean it is. You the boss. No other brand appears to have this problem because of a ‘week’s delay’. But cool, cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Gusber

Chatty Member
If she fucking says ‘alfalfa sprouts’ once fucking more... I shall be most perturbed.

19.30 mins: She has just referred to herself in the third person for the third fecking time!! Does this really bug anyone else? It reeks of narcissism and arrogance. As though she is the one and only Lydia in existence. You’re not fecking Madonna, love!! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Hi there

Good morning everyoneee!!! Just came across this comments on Globy launch. I hope crowmundy is a fellow tattler 👋🏻

2A0E99B8-C3B1-485E-8F57-175C4E74B958.jpeg
D28FE15E-869F-4256-AD03-43D262DC64B9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Miss LDN

VIP Member
What the feck is going on with her fake tan. I can't take my eyes of her tide mark arm, and her scary looking armpit. She needs Ken to give her a respray. I hope she's not wearing her own Globby tan product. Because it looks like she applied it in the dark

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
You wanna know what living life to the fullest actually is? Not dreading Monday mornings. Not having to get up early and commute on a crowded train to a job you hate with a boss you despise. Not having just a few weeks holiday a year where you have to pay to travel somewhere nice. Not having to save up for everything and dreading replacing something or the car going wrong. Not having to worry if you are going to be made redundant or if you will make it through the next appraisal.
That's what Lydiot!
Enough with these dumb quotes. If you can't verbalize what's in your head, shut the f up and stop and think for a change.

Attachments

• Heart

Moloko

Chatty Member
I don’t know about you guys but I think this is the best comment at her video. For some reason I am laughing so hard now
5727D89B-CA92-4103-BA6B-844403B31B45.jpeg

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I thought i followed fashion and beauty bloggers, I now seem to be watching Gardeners World.

• Haha