Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
God shes fucking boring rambling on for 15 minutes about the fucking dinner plates she's ordered from Liberty (yes we know why because she wants the company to gift her some more pieces from the collection) Also those dresses were hideous and shes going to make her videos shorter thank fuck for that!
Banging on about Astier de Villatte which are all handmade, Parisian,
49DEA346-8F44-4AD9-857A-70A2C7A6781F.jpeg
and very expensive and answers Aldi on the phone about wanting MacDonalds for supper. I actually thought this was comedy gold. You couldn’t make it up, unless of course she did which presents us with a sense of humour that we previously thought was absent.
FYI ....Dior will be impressed. This is just what they want for their chic Parisian brand

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Leeleebeb75

I apologise, it is not watercress, it's her fault she's so fucking dumb, it's cress, plain cress for Ali's eggy sandwich.

Yet again she's squealing about an order, this time from Liberty. This is her 'content' because she has no work!

And the gluten madness continues, she's eaten gluten pasta and got a tummy ache. Why she's not buying gluten free pasta i have no idea, there are shopping slots available now with all supermarkets, she's just a moron
Hahaha, she keeps calling it watercress, it is in fact mustard cress like what you grow at school on cotton wool.

• Haha
  • Heart

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
I think she has been waiting for Primark to reopen so she can stock up on her "product" and now Carrie is hard at work stitching Globy labels to the mits.

• Haha
  • Heart

badcurry

Okay so I have one theory myself. A new poster here, reading for a quite long. Also non English speaker, so apologies beforehand.

I think the reason she declared her brand so early without any preparations is she knew about Victoria's (inthefrow) upcoming brand launch. Being the "I did it first" person she is, she wanted to steal the limelight by announcing her brand before vics. But as we can see, her impatience got the best (or worst??) of her!

Reactions: 39

godneyspears

When she said in the vlog that the dress brand reached out to her after they saw her wearing one of their dresses (same old story)...are we seriously supposed to believe that she's just on every brand's radar and as soon as they see her using their products they jump at the chance to send her free shit??? The internet is a VAST place, so even if she tags brands in her photos and stories, I find it very unlikely they 1) often come across her posts/videos, and 2) want to work with her of their own volition. And bear in mind that social media pages are often run by low-level employees or interns so they don't have much authority, and I doubt one of their main job duties is to report to marketing management what influencers are tagging them on Instagram or mentioning their name on youtube. Imagine the effort, it's impossible.

And on a similar note, I find it very weird that often when she "buys" something from a new brand, she mentions how "lovely" the owner is. Uhhhh, when I order something online I have approximately zero contact with the owner or anyone else at the company. The process goes > add to basket > proceed to checkout > enter billing and address info > finalize checkout > receive automated confirmation email > f*ck off.

• Heart

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
So yesterday when someone mentioned about Josie's old tweets I had a dig through Lidls. I didn't find anything incriminating but I did find some corkers to share with you all. (I realise these are very old, and that we all are probably different people than we were 7 years ago. This is just for a laugh)

1CC541F8-61AF-4459-9ED9-20CFA8085E8B.jpeg

Well this is awkward. So she did have lip filler after all. I mean it was kinda obvious given she had no cupid’s bow before. Why continuously lie and mislead her followers though?! Not cool.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Here you go Lydia. Order some meats and cheese to go with your Cotswold Wine, and then you can sit on your Milton Keynes patio to eat it!

Since Josie moved to the Cotswolds, we have had the following from littlemisscopycatlidl!

Book on design in the Cotswolds
Copy purchases of Goop products - salt and pepper shakers
New China from Liberty - very similar to the Brost china Josie has
Looking at Cotswold stone for her patio, fire escape, kitchen floor
Taken the garden fence down so they have more 'land' to survey
Evening walks around the garden
Planting herbs and taking an interest in gardening
Actually gardening
Sweeping the patio
Buying roses
Taking inspo from the 'Cotswold stone' houses in her village in Milton Keynes/Northampton/Stoke Bruerne
Wearing an apron all the time
Wearing dresses all the time around the house like a twat
Changing the front door and porch area
Cooking meals - actually cooking food like Curry and not pasta
Roast dinners - bought from pub obviously
Buying the same flowery dress from H & M
Having a protein shake in the morning

Please feel free to add on, i'm sure i've missed loads ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
My theory is, I think Lidl is quickly getting some promo pics done with black and darker skin women. BLM happened and she realised Glo doesn’t really cater for all skin tones and she has pictures just with light skin girls using the product. Imagine the backlash! She says it’s delayed because of BLM to try and look like she’s doing the right thing, then uses it as an excuse to cover her arse and make sure her product is seen as inclusive.

warehouses don’t want huge piles of stock taking up room and want it shifted ASAP, I call BS on needing to wait for dates from them. She’s a devious liar who only serves herself

Reactions: 38

Brunette_

Chatty Member
Ugh I just can’t get over how gross and dirty she looks all the time, I’m sorry if this offends anyone I don’t get why people tan especially when it never looks good anyway and dirties everything you touch... about those floral princess dresses I feel like she only wears so she can seem more feminine but it does the opposite. You can’t pretend to be soft and all floral when your hair is greasy as shit and your body looks you smeared shit all over it. I haven’t watched the complete vlog because it’s just a borefest no substance to it. She hasn’t been bad mouth ali since people called her out on it here...
Imo she styled herself the best before the bungalow. Jeans, white shirts and statement heels is her thing. She looked striking back then.
372C1C7E-C9D3-4068-859D-446BBE0F43B1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Lydiot has just become a parody of herself. Woman sitting in the heart of the English countryside. (Milton Keynes overspill).
Imagining she's in The Cotswolds. Copying every move Josie makes. Trying to convince us she's lady of the manor, with out buildings and staff.
Treating her husband like a butler/gardener/ odd job man. Pour me a glass of wine. Grate chedder onto my gluten free, tasteless, dried out pasta.
Constantly opening/ordering boxes, of absolute crap. Styling up a feckin bench. Whilst sitting in her undersized wench top, with a motorway size boob gap. Whilst covering her skin with what looks like gravy browning.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Yes let's sit on the landing with a shaver and a mirror, pretending we work in a suit..... Good god someone give this imbecile a brain 🧠 🙄
Screenshot_20200611_180049.jpg

• Haha

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s moaning about the marks she made on her table. How can she blame the company when she’s using glasses on the table with no drinks coasters?? Dropping cheese will make marks as cheese is greasy.
She's either angling to get a full refund or another style of table. She already bad mouthed the table so if I was the company I would do nothing. If they read or view her vlogs they will see that she is now unhappy with the color and style of the table and this is the first anyone has heard her say it is easily marked. Always begging for something. She made another mention about a new shed.

Now she is begging for garden gloves for Ali because his split. She wants advice on buying hardwaring gloves. Yes, that is correct, she wrote hardwaring gloves. Really? Hardwaring? Are these gloves that turn your hands into hardware stores? Dammit Lydia....it is hard wearing. Two words. Hard and wearing. And quit f%^king begging for $hit. How many Tattlers think that a case of her new favorite wine will show up in a week or two?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Wophie

VIP Member
The only way I can watch her video and feel snuggly is if I curly up on the sofa with a cup of tea, tip it on my head a suffocate myself with the cosy boujee blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Hi there

Interesting to see that Aldi has marked the story containing free veg and fruit given to them as press product but our Lidl I guess whilst showing a variety of her free tomatoes got so so so excited she forgot to mark it as same oops teeheeheehee.

Funny on the hand written note to them it says we really hope you can support us, they have another thing coming, actual buying? from who? Lidl? I don’t think so....small business really don’t help themselves sometimes I don’t think. They even sent them flowers, herbs, oat milk and some other shite does she really need all of that?

PS- anyone else seen the story of this dumb bitch sitting on her chair in the garden, filming and it’s raining, her and her “press product” dress getting soaked and she’s laughing like an idiot. You get this behaviour when you are given everything for free, so you no longer have value for anything. She really must think this is something her minions could relate too? Give me strength!

• Sick
Reactions: 36