Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I really don't think it's a mitt either. I think what she showed (if that really was her logo ... there are so many others that look just like it), I think that was a promotional item like the T-shirt. I'm thinking it's some kind of cheap beauty hack (tool, organizer) ... something that everyone and no one needs.
I’m wondering some sort of clothing to stop fake tan transfer?! Xx

Reactions: 3
Have you share this - I follow Amena Khan and so does Lidl - she has liked Amena’s intagram pics for last few days. I can’t figure out if if because of BLM and/or because is no longer wearing the hijab?

Reactions: 3

Zenchick101

VIP Member
ahhhhhhh bullshit!

Your Globy shite was sat ready to go in the warehouses when you mentioned you were all geared up for your launch - remember Lydia, on your vlog!

Then you changed tack, and got on the BLM bandwagon (it's a serious subject, but you were only on the bandwagon let's face it)

And now you're saying you have to wait for a feasible date that works, works for what? works for who? All you need is warehouse staff to fulfil your orders, if you get any.

We run an online business, we furloughed all our staff during covid, except for one warehouse worker, who has worked in the warehouse all on his own, packaging and posting orders, he manages to get out between 100-200 orders a day, and along with that is unpacking deliveries of stock that come every day to fulfil the orders. So i'm just wondering how hard it would be to find a little elf like Carrie to go to your warehouse and lick a bloody stamp or two, and shove your crap in a jiffy bag and twaddle up to the post office? But hey, it's not as simple as OK GO!
wait there's 100-200 orders coming in/day? how is her brand page even up? how?

Reactions: 2

Tea4u

VIP Member
wouldn't foundation do the trick ? sorry I really don't know :(
Foundation on their body every day would be tedious, it’s like some white people have uneven skin tone so some people use fake tan for that too.

wouldn't foundation do the trick ? sorry I really don't know :(
Foundation on their body every day would be tedious, it’s like some white people have uneven skin tone so some people use fake tan for that too.

Reactions: 2

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Good grief that post about her grandma and skincare makes me want to vom. :sick: Like, I'm pretty much the same age as Lydia, and guess what? Not a single girl I know ever had a 3-step skincare routine down pat when I grew up! :rolleyes: I guess we were all sans doting mothers, then, because we weren't taught the joys of toning at an early age? Lordielord, but she does grind my gears when she trots out her ridiculous sob stories...

I had to move in with my grandparents at the age of 12 myself, and was lucky enough to have an amazing grandmother who doted on me when my own mother wasn't able to (but with an abusive grandfather due to beginning dementia, which made things very tough). Do I hold that against my mother, though? Heck no! I was angry about it as a teenager, but I also adore my mom, and because I'm a fully functional adult I can use a thing called hindsight and see that she did the very best she could with the resources available to her at the time. I've also had actual, adult conversations with my mother about it, and therefore know she, too, wishes things had been different. Sure, I could be resentful about it still, but what's the point? I'd much rather have a loving, rewarding relationship now and leave the past in the past, and I'm pretty sure Lydia's mom would want the same. But not Lydia, oh no... Much better to be an eternal victim than take responsibility for your own relationships and reactions! :cautious:
Absolutely, you can't go back and change the past, but you can change your reactions/feelings about what happened then, here in the present. It is actually quite damaging to hold on to resentment, that old saying about "don't let resentment eat away at you", I have seen what this does to a person first hand, it's not pretty.

new thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1