Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss classical music lover I listen to piano music all around the house is listening to Mmm what cha say by Jason Derulo?
I think that was actually the original - Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek". Imogen Heap is a cool artist, I think :)

Reactions: 3
We are NOT allowed to be going to other people's gardens!!! How irresponsible is it to be posting herself doing this. People are still making huge sacrifices in this country and she does this. Why bleeping bother. I hope she is getting ripped in comments from these stories. So angry about it. And socially distancing includes your bleeping hands! So cheersing within two inches of each others hands isnt social distancing.
duck it, let's all go out and cuddle and party.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I suppose now Josie has had a vlog dedicated to defending why she deletes negative you tube comments and preaching abkout ‘being nice’ we will have Lidl jumping onbaord and giving it a high five. Fair play to Josie for actually addressing ‘trolls’ and ‘gossip’ sites at least she’s got the guts to stick up for herself. Lidl just employs house elves to delete or respond to comments now
Talking of which. Good luck to the new PA😮

Let's play a game.
Name one thing in Lydl's home that you'd have in your own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Let's play a game.
I have a vintage trunk as my coffee table, but I would love a vintage LV one after seeing their exhibit in NYC a few years ago. But my free hand-me-down with a story serves me well.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
When you watch, look at her IG makeup Dior shadow video. The filler on her cheekbone area looks squarish and so unnatural. Like her cheeks were carved of stone and not softened to look human after. It looks beyond hideous. Soft glam, my ass....

How does she not see this and continue to go to the same beauty shop doctor for filler? Oh....I forgot coz it's free. Anything that's free, she'll take. The free filler pumped into her cheeks and lips, the free cheap looking sofas and dining room chairs etc. That shows what a glutton she is.

A person with true style would pick and choose and select items based on how it looks with the rest of the house not just hoard everything coz it's free. She just changes her house around a new furniture freebie and then before she finishes that project, suddenly switches it all again to one up another influencer aka Josie and her house, or to match a new furniture freebie. Her style is schizophrenic and should be called Glutton's Glam by Globy.

Reactions: 2
I have almost the same striped sofa cushions except mine have some French print in the front and I'm really pissed that Lydl stole my fav part of the living room 🙄🙄🙄
There goes the neighborhood.... 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have almost the same striped sofa cushions except mine have some French print in the front and I'm really pissed that Lydl stole my fav part of the living room 🙄🙄🙄
There goes the neighborhood.... 🤪
Rest assured it'll only be temporary!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Clearly lockdown is taking its toll as the Botox has worn off at the hairline and she has 👀 her heen fillers look like they are breaking down too ps I clearly have way too much time on my hands to screenshot her 😀 as for the eyebrows 🤦🏼‍♀️ and that stupid giggle when she says something smug....it really winds me up 🙆‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
I think she has a drinking problem. View attachment 137341

I was referring to Lydiot
Didn't she once mention that in her younger days she would binge drink?

View attachment 137329

Rapunzel waited until Lydia was safely out of the bungalow before posting. If there ever was a more obvious metaphor of being behind bars for him feeling confined and restricted in life.

I do think it’s positive that influencers are highlighting mental health issues especially when these are exacerbated with the ongoing public health crisis. I do have concern however with those like Lydia who jump on the mental health bandwagon by exaggerating their own experiences solely for their own agenda. Lydia evidently does this to generate attention, sympathy and hook her audience by playing the ‘poor bleeping little me’ narrative. She hopes this will make her stay relevant and relatable. She did this with the homeless sleep out, but completely minimised the issue by acting like it was a slumber party. Then with the Australian bushfires and support the NHS movements, but never followed up with the charity sale or care packages.

This actually does more harm than good. She’s trivialising those with genuine mental health issues. Her younger followers who legitimately seek support online may face unfair and distressing criticism that they are also jumping onto the same publicity bandwagon by ‘sadfishing’. This rejection can damage their already fragile self-esteem and even result in them becoming more vulnerable to online sexual exploitation as groomers will prey on their emotional hardship and naivety.

Lydia needs to grow the duck up and gain a set of balls. Yes, social media is a double edged sword, but she can’t expect to put her entire unedited life online without criticism. We all face criticism, it’s a normal human reaction which actually aids us to grow and develop. However, Lydia completely lacks self-regulation, resilience, maturity and identity. We see this with her constant negative hollaback commentary with her followers and with her constant re-decorating of the bungalow to keep up with or outdo her peers. Ultimately, these positive attributes are what influencers like Lydia with her platform should be promoting amongst their followers to help them deal with the pitfalls of life which we all experience. Then I feel they would genuinely be making a positive impact on this truly saddening mental health epidemic rather than simply hindering it.
Doofus looks like someone has been using his ears for handles in this photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Talking of which. Good luck to the new PA😮

Let's play a game.
Since I bang on about her house and decor I feel obliged to answer ;-) I had to go back into a couple of videos and have a look and there isn't as much I would have as I thought I would have had, if that makes any sense. But I definitely would have all her baskets because I already have a lot of similar baskets and probably the sofa she has in the black room now. Sadly my white sofa fetish can only run to a pair of Ikea Ektorps.

She really puts her foot in her mouth, oh and has no brain cells 🧠View attachment 137604
I am glad folk have commented on this. I read it this morning and immediately wanted to write something like "looks like Lydia has covid". then I thought hell no thats obviously a terrible thing to say especially with the way the numbers are in uk and I am in Australia, you would think she (from the UK) would have more sense.

When she was showing that trunk, she said as she opened it, she hadn't seen inside yet. You don't part with that much money, whoever you are, without checking out what you're buying first, inside and out. Suggests it might be a loan or a heavily discounted gift.

If they are invoicing for a completed job it could take a couple of months for that money to come in. So it might not be for a month or two that the money starts to dwindle. At the moment, they probably have old invoices still being paid, but she's got plenty of ad breaks in her vlogs, so that adsense will still bring in an income, again, paid most probably on a quarterly delay. When Ali commented in his vlog that his was almost 25 minutes long and are usually only 10 minutes, she replied, "Oh, they'll love that" implying that long vlogs were what her audience wants. Whereas I think it is possibly easier to sneak in 8 ad breaks into a 45-minute vlog, than it is a 15 minute one. Plus she edits her vlogs so badly, they are just like a stream of unconsciousness.
Yes I thought she had said something that made me think she just ordered this and didn't really put much thought into it. And as you say if your spending that much money you have to know what it is your buying. I am basing my comment on them being silly to spend that much money on decoration on the fact that she was complaining about spending money, they dont have, on construction in the back yard.
Maybe the long vlogs were what they financial persons wanted, longer vlogs with more adverts in them.

Reactions: 5
For being a "rich man", she sure does a good job of acting quite desperate for cash with all the depops and swipe up links and "you really need this now" comments that she has been posting lately.

Reactions: 11
Posting this because this person says very eloquently what I think about the latest Josie carryon. If Claudine is among us here "well said Claudine".
sensible comment.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.