Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F424FCE6-A30C-4273-95B8-39FA5EA7E7DD.jpeg

Rapunzel waited until Lydia was safely out of the bungalow before posting. If there ever was a more obvious metaphor of being behind bars for him feeling confined and restricted in life.

I do think it’s positive that influencers are highlighting mental health issues especially when these are exacerbated with the ongoing public health crisis. I do have concern however with those like Lydia who jump on the mental health bandwagon by exaggerating their own experiences solely for their own agenda. Lydia evidently does this to generate attention, sympathy and hook her audience by playing the ‘poor bleeping little me’ narrative. She hopes this will make her stay relevant and relatable. She did this with the homeless sleep out, but completely minimised the issue by acting like it was a slumber party. Then with the Australian bushfires and support the NHS movements, but never followed up with the charity sale or care packages.

This actually does more harm than good. She’s trivialising those with genuine mental health issues. Her younger followers who legitimately seek support online may face unfair and distressing criticism that they are also jumping onto the same publicity bandwagon by ‘sadfishing’. This rejection can damage their already fragile self-esteem and even result in them becoming more vulnerable to online sexual exploitation as groomers will prey on their emotional hardship and naivety.

Lydia needs to grow the duck up and gain a set of balls. Yes, social media is a double edged sword, but she can’t expect to put her entire unedited life online without criticism. We all face criticism, it’s a normal human reaction which actually aids us to grow and develop. However, Lydia completely lacks self-regulation, resilience, maturity and identity. We see this with her constant negative hollaback commentary with her followers and with her constant re-decorating of the bungalow to keep up with or outdo her peers. Ultimately, these positive attributes are what influencers like Lydia with her platform should be promoting amongst their followers to help them deal with the pitfalls of life which we all experience. Then I feel they would genuinely be making a positive impact on this truly saddening mental health epidemic rather than simply hindering it.

Reactions: 16
The ginger tonic thing.....why is everyone calling it Lydia’s Tonic when it’s literally been around for centuries. I married into a Chinese family and this is just a standard morning drink for a lot of eastern cultures as I’m sure it is with many other cultures. Are people really that uncultured to think it her new invention?
Just another example of a privileged white woman co-opting something from another culture and calling it her own 🙄

Reactions: 14
So you don’t have to be influential you just have to be rich to afford the brands and the same influencers Lydia Tamara leonie Victoria will get the jobs, they all have quite a collection gifted
Sadly they are not considered rich though, theres a reason there are such significant price increases recently, to recover costs lost due to COVID and rising cost of resources.

Reactions: 4
What is with Lydia calling the village “MY village”. It reminds me of Americans when they refer to a forrest near where they live by calling it “our back yard”. British people don’t refer to places being theirs unless it’s you’re own house or garden. She sounds like a twit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
can someone give me a good recipe for this ginger tonic thing? I'd love to try it but I don't trust lydia - I drink hot water straight from the tap because I'm too dumb to boil it - millen

Reactions: 7
That champers better be gluten free! Got bored of gin Lyds.
Every breath she takes, we know she's a fake, and when Josie moved, and bought something new she was watching you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
can someone give me a good recipe for this ginger tonic thing? I'd love to try it but I don't trust lydia - I drink hot water straight from the tap because I'm too dumb to boil it - millen
The recipe on her blog is alright in terms of measurements, the only thing I'd say is that theres no need to boil the tit out of it like she does, just keep it on a low heat for 10 mins or so

Reactions: 8
Miss classical music lover I listen to piano music all around the house is listening to Mmm what cha say by Jason Derulo?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That champers better be gluten free! Got bored of gin Lyds.
Every breath she takes, we know she's a fake, and when Josie moved, and bought something new she was watching you.
Carrie also claims to have a gluten intolerance doesn’t she? I’m sure it was Carrie first and thats when Lydia jumped on the bandwagon. They’re both a pair of idiots picking and choosing when to be gluten intolerant. To think they whine when hotels leave them non-gluten free treats in their room on brand trips, it is so rude when they’re seen stuffing their faces with carbs and alcohol containing it when it suits them.

Reactions: 18
Back to that neck. Is it permanently damaged from years of straining towards & gazing at her own reflection in a vlogging camera? She must be as sick of the sight of herself as we are. Or not #narclife

22.PNG.png
925D6B18-DB08-418A-A90C-F4B261228DAB.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I suppose now Josie has had a vlog dedicated to defending why she deletes negative you tube comments and preaching abkout ‘being nice’ we will have Lidl jumping onbaord and giving it a high five. Fair play to Josie for actually addressing ‘trolls’ and ‘gossip’ sites at least she’s got the guts to stick up for herself. Lidl just employs house elves to delete or respond to comments now

Reactions: 12
She really does talk absolute tit doesn’t sheView attachment 137434
Wow. Let’s talk about breathing in air when many of us are struggling

I suppose now Josie has had a vlog dedicated to defending why she deletes negative you tube comments and preaching abkout ‘being nice’ we will have Lidl jumping onbaord and giving it a high five. Fair play to Josie for actually addressing ‘trolls’ and ‘gossip’ sites at least she’s got the guts to stick up for herself. Lidl just employs house elves to delete or respond to comments now
Surely in life it is better to be challenged rather than just being told you are perfect. How can you ever grow as a person if you can’t accept a bit of criticism or accept others have opinions which may differ to your own? Shows a high level of immaturity in my view.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.