Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not again🙄
Chavette needs to name & shame or stfu.
We get it. Claire has all the knowledge & lydl has all the followers. Life's not fair...
But claire has a husband who adores her- something lydl lacks. Chavette should focus on her baby & stop hate watching lydl if it makes her bitter not tickled. Or come join us on Tattle👍

• Haha
Reactions: 29
what kind of c**t does a swipe up to a £965 LV throw - we are still in a pandemic, people are still losing jobs through redundancy etc. She really does not think outside her bungalow box at all!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Newbie here!
Hi All,
As someone who is married to a marketing director for a luxury well known french fashion house, can I just say - there is a going to be a new wave of social media marketing following this pandemic.

If you are not a genuine person loving these heritage brands and are not prepared to invest your own coin in owning these items in the future, you will be cut from marketing PR lists.

Luxury well known fashion houses want to set a certain image about their "brand" and their teams are watching diligently how their infuenza's are behaving during this pandemic, especially those with no morals or accountability with their actions.

All fashion houses will be moving more towards classic pieces that transcend time and trends because they have taken a significant hit due to the economic crisis across the world. It costs dearly to manufacture short lived trend pieces, especially to the environment.

So a wise warning to all you infuenza's - your consumerism will bite you in the backside and you will be left feeling hollow, unwanted and unimportant. Your loyalty means nothing, and your opinions will soon be irrelevant. You cost too much to work with and you bring the identity of the labels you work with - down.

You have no integrity, no class and no business sense.

I hope you have made wise decisions with your money and invested it so that you have multiple streams of income.

The only one that appears to have done this is Patricia Bright. If I were you I would take her advice. Otherwise you will be a terrible warning to the next wave of floggers instead of a good example.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Newbie here!
Hi All,
As someone who is married to a marketing director for a luxury well known french fashion house, can I just say - there is a going to be a new wave of social media marketing following this pandemic.

If you are not a genuine person loving these heritage brands and are not prepared to invest your own coin in owning these items in the future, you will be cut from marketing PR lists.

Luxury well known fashion houses want to set a certain image about their "brand" and their teams are watching diligently how their infuenza's are behaving during this pandemic, especially those with no morals or accountability with their actions.

All fashion houses will be moving more towards classic pieces that transcend time and trends because they have taken a significant hit due to the economic crisis across the world. It costs dearly to manufacture short lived trend pieces, especially to the environment.

So a wise warning to all you infuenza's - your consumerism will bite you in the backside and you will be left feeling hollow, unwanted and unimportant. Your loyalty means nothing, and your opinions will soon be irrelevant. You cost too much to work with and you bring the identity of the labels you work with - down.

You have no integrity, no class and no business sense.

I hope you have made wise decisions with your money and invested it so that you have multiple streams of income.

The only one that appears to have done this is Patricia Bright. If I were you I would take her advice. Otherwise you will be a terrible warning to the next wave of floggers instead of a good example.
Ha, an open letter to all you wave-riding work-shy freeloaders👍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m actually dying 🤣 how can she afford 15 grand on a suitcase and a BLANKET that cost 15$ to produce, but can’t afford to get her patio done 😂 or more importantly her gross kitchen floor 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m actually dying 🤣 how can she afford 15 grand on a suitcase and a BLANKET that cost 15$ to produce, but can’t afford to get her patio done 😂 or more importantly her gross kitchen floor 😂
Or her gross cement center pieces!’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she is used too have some itchiness on certain body parts? (Now I'm being super-silly 😅)
The itch is probably the most action she gets!

Defo about Lydia, loving the indirect bitchyness. Lorna Luxe needs to hurry up getting a youtube channel. Not because I like her but because it will give Lydia more competition and we can see what Lydia copies from her too.
Claire also shows her immaturity in posting such things. But it is still funny!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I never post on here But I just can’t even..... almost £1000 for a bleeping blanket???? Unless your properly rich, like really really well off, no one would spend that much on a blanket.... a BLANKET.... that let’s face it will never get actually used because it’s so expensive. I presume the cat won’t be allowed near it. I know my cat used to love chewing little holes in blankets... 🤯😳

Reactions: 21
I never post on here But I just can’t even..... almost £1000 for a bleeping blanket???? Unless your properly rich, like really really well off, no one would spend that much on a blanket.... a BLANKET.... that let’s face it will never get actually used because it’s so expensive. I presume the cat won’t be allowed near it. I know my cat used to love chewing little holes in blankets... 🤯😳
If it is wool, the moths will have a field day with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is waiting for the centre prices to be gifted. Or is she still trying to pull the wool over our eyes in pretending they are au natural?

She barely moves around her bungalow. She is like a slug leaving a glistening sludge of By Terry or should I say GLoby spunk behind
Talking of globy, it can't be tan..surely not with the white sweater she showed? & would you not feel a twit walking round with 'lydia elise millen' scribbled on your sleeve?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Talking of globy, it can't be tan..surely not with the white sweater she showed? & would you not feel a twit walking round with 'lydia elise millen' scribbled on your sleeve?
O I can say that I would feel an absolute tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi all,

I’m knew to this.

But I had to mention something that felt like she was again rubbing her weath in - maybe not but I don’t understand why she had to mention in the first place.

She was talking about the meetings that were in the middle of her day with a financial planner and that she’ll have multiple meetings with them.
If she trying to show off how much money she has or is she calling her accountant a financial planner?

Reactions: 16
Hi all,

I’m knew to this.

But I had to mention something that felt like she was again rubbing her weath in - maybe not but I don’t understand why she had to mention in the first place.

She was talking about the meetings that were in the middle of her day with a financial planner and that she’ll have multiple meetings with them.
If she trying to show off how much money she has or is she calling her accountant a financial planner?
To my knowledge you go to a financial planner if you plan on making an investment but I’m sure there are people on here who are more clued up than I am 😃

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.