Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ugly they are and comfortable they are not!!
please don’t forget Insta pics for those who are blocked and can’t be bothered to create a fake account!
She seems to have ordered knock off's
Money's tight obvs 🤔
Screenshot_20200522_233913.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
We've chatted quite a lot about Lydia's (dishonest) use of fillers quite a few times, and especially how her fillers seem to migrate and go weird. I just found this video from a plastic surgeon about migrating fillers and found it SO interesting, to the point and informative, and also applicable to our dear Lydia and her ever-changing/growing face!

Turns out that based on new MRI studies the current "filling standard" for lips with 1ml and top-ups every 6 months is WAY too much, as the filler doesn't actually dissolve for years even, but instead migrates from the vermillion part of the lips and into the surrounding facial areas. I can only imagine this would be the case for filler in other areas as well.

Edit: Guess what? The same doctor also has a video on (you guessed it!) overdone cheek fillers, and he's basically describing Lydia's face to a T when he's talking about cheek fillers gone wrong. :LOL:

I’ve actually had a boob job and lip filler (subtly not Kim K style I promise). So I don’t actually have an issue with those who have augmentations for genuine reasons. My body, my money, my prerogative and so on, you get my drift. I think this is the ultimate feminism perspective, not to try to succumb to anyone’s ideals other than your own. What I do have an issue with is influencers like Lydia who are disingenuous which misleads young impressionable girls. Yes, she’s disclosed she has nose filler (likely only because it was a prerequisite in exchange of gifted services), but she fails to acknowledge the abundance of filler elsewhere in her cheeks, chin and lips. Like you can see that tit from outer space. Great Wall of China who? Her followers then try to live up to her repeatedly self-declared ‘no makeup look’ (obviously discounting the 73 cosmetic items/procedures she’s plastered on her face) which is unobtainable because as we know it’s bullshit. Her influenced followers are less likely to question she’s not a ‘natural beauty’ because as she’s declared some tit she seems credible. Of course we live in a society where aesthetics are highly focused upon, and we all succumb to this to an extent, obviously I did, but I waited until I was in my mid-twenties to make an informed decision, and extensively researched and paid for a reputable doctor. Lydia did and does not. She’s just like I’ll have one of everything as long as it’s free even if it’s not necessary for her face/body or from a backstreet cowboy. Then some. More goddamnit. Which is why she ends up looking like a cement filled action man blow up doll. Not a look. Less is more. I think most of us, value our appearance, or we wouldn’t be following influencers in the first instance, but above this our personality, intelligence, independence, education, career and so forth. I find it extremely disheartening that Lydia and other influencers to be fair, but mainly Lydia, haven’t used their time in quarantine to promote these attributes more. With time on her hands, she could have learnt another language, learnt how to properly ‘cook’, volunteered at a local charity, hell even taken an accredited online course in real interior design if that’s genuinely her jam. But all Lydia is bothered about is consumption and consumerism, such a fucked gimme, gimme, gimme attitude. As someone pointed out beforehand she opens a package then immediately discards it and she’s onto the next, even if it’s another same frickin item. She recently did this in her latest vlog with the Karen Walker linen clothing that she now wants to acquire more pieces from the brand and then with the LV trunk which she might sell more of her bags to purchase another and become a collector. She just can’t be happy in the now. And what life is that really?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
This is a situation from a couple weeks ago, so I hope this hasn’t already been discussed. She said, that there are two people that clean the house. She said, that this was necessary because her working power is better invested in being creative. That sounded so arrogant. As if she was more worth than the people that clean for her 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is a situation from a couple weeks ago, so I hope this hasn’t already been discussed. She said, that there are two people that clean the house. She said, that this was necessary because her working power is better invested in being creative. That sounded so arrogant. As if she was more worth than the people that clean for her 🙄🙄
She’s outsourced every single aspect of her work, creative or otherwise, to her ‘team’—when she refers to ‘doing what she does best’ she really means reading Tattle, posting endless swipe-ups, and (literally) watching paint dry. I don’t understand how we’re expected to think she works hard or creatively when she shows us exactly what she does all day?! I work in marketing so it’s not like I mean to undermine the work; I know a photo shoot can take a day and that the concepting and admin with brands can take time too. But she’s got Carrie and George and whoever else to do that for her. She just shows up. In the industry we’d refer to her as the ‘talent’, but she’s not even that. Her creative is literally just a mirror selfie half the time, or her vlogging her fake makeup/skincare routine. It’s not like she’s coming up with real creative answers to a brief. She’s literally just doing product placement. That’s not creative work. Much as it’s naff for people to do a ‘what I ate in a week’ video for a HelloFresh ad, even that would be considered more creative than what Lidl puts out. At least that’s a concept that’s relevant, showcases the product, and leverages what’s actually unique about an influencer’s relationship with a viewer.

All this to say I agree it’s more about her feeling too good for cleaning. Plus her rich daddy and exotic stepmum have cleaners, and she’d rather align herself with them than with her Tesco mum. Oh, and her previous manicure didn’t allow for her to do any of that ‘lowly’ work of cleaning her own damn house. She literally justifies stripping all the gel off her nails in a recent video by saying she couldn’t do anything with them on. So...all this time she was really doing sweet duck all then?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It's like gothic style from a dungeon - how does that fit in with her country theme?
She still can't pick out a real antique. Here is a hint, Lydia. That isn't an antique. Just go to eBay and familiarize yourself with real antique frames. There is no garish gold it is mellow gold leaf. There is very small details even on large frames. AND they will be very expensive. Just because someone says it is an antique doesn't mean it is an antique. Buyer beware, just like when you tell us something is a game changer. We don't take your word for it we look for reviews from someone who is credible and doesn't affiliate link everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
43F3B67D-0BF1-472C-AAF3-2C5A389DF5B1.jpeg

Jubilant Josie is unapologetically apologising to her viewers for a one-off mundane ‘clothes washing routine’. She’s defo trolling Lydia here whose every vlog is the same snorrendous story-vomit tit. Revenge for copycating. Small but salty. Discreet but obvious. I like it. Team Josie. Well for a hot minute at least.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought the blue lounge walls were chic and elegant. It was a lovely regal, rich color and I even liked her initial bluedining room. She does win the award for renovating but making things looks worse with each change.

And these influencers are so caught up with brands, labels and logos. For 12k she should have bought better couches than those cheap thin cardboard looking ones. It's all about freebies and logos. There are much better historic items that can be bought for 12k too. Honestly, just not smart. These influencers think a throw with Hermes or Dior on it or a LV trunk is style, culture and elegance. Sorry, I don't.

Looks dumber to have that LV trunk, new wall lights that are so tiny you can barely see them with such cheap looking sofas plus the cheap looking mirror sitting on the table on the back wall. There's just no character to this in my opinion. The blue walls gave it something, not so much now...just my opinion.

Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen Claire’s tweet about a luxury blogger pronouncing Hermes correctly? Is this a dig at Lydia?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On her insta she mentions how she read a book in 24 hours (a lie im sure but tbf she literally does nothing with her life so who knows) but in the photo she couldn't just take a pic of the book abd wine glass (without ice after she read here) she HAD to out in her hand with her ugly rings. She cant take a single photo without making it about her. She really is ugly inside and out.

Also notice how she said the wall colour is a standard black rather than a 'farrow and ball ....' I do hope her work is drying up permanently.

I've just caught up with Ali's recent vlog. Omg when she moans at him for being creative I swear I saw her eyes roll back into her head. If my partner ever treated me they way I would be out the door. What a marriage of convenience. She's a complete narcissist.
She doesn't care for creative content. Any old tat will do they have fake bots to view and that should bring in the feebies. She doesn't care for her followers and being good at what she does. Just the free stuff to use then sell

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I mentioned this earlier in the thread, spotted them on the hob, but that is truly pitiful.

Also who the duck buys a marble bust of venus!
Steve Cordony has busts, so obviously Lydia needs one!

(The House Build, Brick by Brick, Susanna Hemmings, Neptune Stores, Sophie Patterson, Steve Cordony....Lydia hasn't had an original idea since they signed the purchase paperwork)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I was talking to a real interior designer just before lockdown and she said there was a phase when everyone wanted trunks, but we’ve moved on from that now... not very groundbreaking fashion influencers trying to be interior influencers...
Usually it's no coincidence or even copying each other just a promo campaign they've all been hired to do (IMO)

Nice way of saying I'm a lazy slob

Reactions: 8
Weren’t they at one point considered fitness bloggers as well? It’s all a bit of a joke really! I think Lydia has an eating disorder. My friend was anorexic and she constantly use to tell us about her clothing sizes, how they were too big (as if size 6 was big or something) and would justify eating sweet things or alcohol with “o I’m going for a run/going to the gym later” (just like Lydia) as if she felt guilty for enjoying food. If that is the case I hope Lydia gets help because it’s an awful thing to witness someone go through.

My friend to this day still documents her training and eating on Instagram and shows massive bags of sweets (A la Lydia with her massive bowls of pasta and crates of wine) but we all know she’s not eating them but luckily she has genuine people around her who are making sure she’s healthy but the mental damage is still there.

My friend also had terrible skin because of it and I wonder if that’s why Lydia's skin is so bad because she’s not getting the nutrition she needs from food.

This is just my observation and I hope it doesn’t offend anyone who have had any types of eating disorders in the past.
yeah it’s not nice to witness someone succumb to something like that.
And you’re right fitness bloggers - such a joke!
the amount of calories in wine though, might as well call it liquid cake! I wouldn’t look to them for fitness advice with their apparent daily wine drinking and “crazy dancing to get fit”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched Ali’s vlog and Wow....just wow!!! How can she not look at that and realise what an absolute brat she is and it’s clear she sees his content as a threat. She has no creativity herself so mocks Ali for his. What an absolute bully. “I didn’t even get a post on my launch” o woah is bleeping me Lydia. It’s not a competition against you and your husband you bleeping moron. How dare he interrupt your day and ask you for help...it’s like you’re married or something!!! And yes you did go and help but you made sure to remind the poor bloke that what you were doing was more important and how inconvenienced you were by him asking for help, Ali and his “bloody creativity”. It’s not as if Ali just didn’t hang all YOUR lights for you and paint YOUR walls as you so like to remind him.

Plus, she said in her wedding vows that she’d help him with his YouTube videos....remember? 😆

Watching Ali's vlog was so sad. How is it that they are husband and wife working in the same industry and she doesn't help him??? How are they not a TEAM?! Aren't husband and wife supposed to be the ultimate team? It's so so sad. He clearly needs help as thats all he's ever talking about lately. I just can't believe it. I would never want to be married to someone who treated me the way she treats him.

And I still can't get over the separate couches and lack of cuddling...or lack of any affection whatsoever. I get it, some people don't like PDA but the dynamic between them is physically uncomfortable to watch. It's like watching two cousins who don't really like each other but are stuck on family vacation together so they're trying their best to get along.

So many other off things about their relationship too. Like when they were skyping with his family, she looked so uncomfortable and unengaged. They've been together for how many years now? It's all so cringe.

I hope for their sake it's just lost in translation over the camera and that they are genuinely happy.
Watch her old videos, and you’ll see the did hold hands and cuddle and looked very much in love. This house changed everything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They are so refined ... not! “getting wasted” in the title says it all! And those shards in the living room are tiny! Look ridiculous!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen Claire’s tweet about a luxury blogger pronouncing Hermes correctly? Is this a dig at Lydia?? 🤣🤣
I was going to ask the exact same. I can't bring myself to watch the latest video...does she butcher Hermes by trying to pronounce in her new faux posh accent?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

(The House Build, Brick by Brick, Susanna Hemmings, Neptune Stores, Sophie Patterson, Steve Cordony....Lydia hasn't had an original idea since they signed the purchase paperwork)

And there's a LV trunk there too! So original Lydia!!

Just looking at his insta - she's copying everything, the trunks, the busts, the urns, baskets, colour schemes, pampas grass! Tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Only difference is Steves living room looks nice, Lydias looks a bloody mess.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.