Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B64D672C-365D-4EFC-8F56-125DE7CA46AB.jpeg

Dayum he really is her gif witch. Just what we needed, a houseboy linen clone. Has everyone else just missed the linen is life memo. Alinen looks like he’s just been pimped up suga daddy style to go to a cabaret themed entertainment night on an OAP cruise around the Med. Lydia probably was doing jazz hands at the sight of him in linen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
HOLD ON!!! did I just read it right? her bungalow is worth half a mill and she paid OVER a million for it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 🤦‍♀️
The half a million property is one of the neighboring ones, I think she was the first person to purchase her property as the previous owners built it then sold it for what Lydiot was prepared to over pay for it (£1.35m).

Reactions: 13
Okay don't kill me but I like the black, I actually like alot of her interior design - I just think the layout of her home is so wrong. She should have left the top floor as the guest bedrooms, the middle / ground floor as kitchen / living room / office etc and used down stairs as their private area master bed / huge bathroom / gym etc. There is also alot of stuff i dont like in the home, i'm not a fan of the panelling, urns, her art work etc but i love the hallways. I just dont think she knows her own style, she is very much influenced herself.

Reactions: 9
This is probably a bit random but I'm reading a book at the minute and the fella in it bumps in to an influencer he follows on Instagram. This influencer is very much like Lidl and Aldi with the "amazing" house and "supercars" but he bumps in to him waiting for a bus which he finds weird as he's meant to have a Porsche. He gives him a lift to his "Mum's house" and his Mum is screaming at him for maxing out her credit card. It turns out the "house" is a friend's house and he just took pictures in every room and slowly put them up on Instagram over a period of time. The cars belong to his friends car showroom. It just reminded me of Lidl and Aldi so much, all smoke and mirrors to try and make them look rich but it's really all a scam

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 135563

Dayum he really is her gif witch. Just what we needed, a houseboy linen clone. Has everyone else just missed the linen is life memo. Alinen looks like he’s just been pimped up suga daddy style to go to a cabaret themed entertainment night on an OAP cruise around the Med. Lydia probably was doing jazz hands at the sight of him in linen.
Is he on...tiptoes?!!
Loving your screenshots. On this one I'm noticing how they didn't paint the middle of the door/s & left them brown. Did ken & ben want extra for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whoever said that she turned her lounge into a huge black chalkboard with that flat black paint was so spot on. That looks hideous. I wasn't a huge fan of the navy but that was miles ahead of what she's done to it now. And her abysmal taste in lighting is still going strong. What are those sad tiny little brass sconces in such a large space? Unsurprising, she learns nothing and still has no idea what "proportion" means.

Also when she is telling Ali off for being so "bloody creative", she does this rapid eye-blink at him when he rightly says nothing in reply and just lets her nasty comments hang in the air and stink up the room. Instead of being inspired by his desire to try new things and do something imaginative, she berates him? What an absolutely miserable woman.
I feel sorry for that poor bastard the amount of times he gives into her refurbishment mind fucks cannot be healthy for that little boy.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 135563

Aww I think he looks alright here!

Reactions: 4
I think the black has completely ruined that room. It has lots of natural light, but somehow it looks so dark? The corners of the room look completely washed out and ‘bleh’

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"I’m also looking into having the TV turned into a mirror as I have followed a company on here for a while that do it so once this is all over I’ll enquire for a quote."

Aaahahahaha hahaha ahahha - ha

GIMME ALL THE FREEBIESSSSSSSS

Schermafbeelding 2020-05-22 om 12.03.54.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
"I’m also looking into having the TV turned into a mirror as I have followed a company on here for a while that do it so once this is all over I’ll enquire for a quote."

It translates to:

"I WANT A MIRROR TV. THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THAT COMPANY TO SEE, SO THEY CAN GIVE IT TO ME FOR FREE"

Sounds like a new topic title 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Thought that was lydl for a second...
Then realised it was a pregnant claire.

Screenshot_20200522-112252_YouTube.jpg

What do you reckon the current odds are of a MG baby... 50/50?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone who insists she's found her style, there really doesn't seem to be any. She brought a Cotswolds magazine and talks about heritage and traditional antiques and "texture", then styles a black and white living room with standard modern furniture. You can't give a modern bungalow the feel of a period home- that atmosphere comes from the historic proportions of rooms, window sizes and heights, cill heights, traditional construction methods like wider doors and thicker walls, not just a bit of fake paneling on the underside of the staircase. wtf. Wish she would just embrace what the bungalow is, if she looks at alternative interior styles- modern doesn't necessarily mean chavy, it could be very contemporary- you can use traditional materials in a sleek architectural minimal way. The light in the kitchen would lend itself to this. You're home is not a historic Lidl, and that's OK. She trying to force something that isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think Lidl’s original decor of Modern Glam was more her true style and I actually think it suited the bungalow really well. It’s not my style but I thought her dinning room was really nice and looked quite tastefully done. If you look at her old MK house that was her style back then as well and that house looked lovely and actually suited her. As so many people said no matter what you do to that bungalow it’s never going to feel like a Cosy Cotswold period property so why not embrace the modern, open and light feel that the property has?

I don’t think she’s being true to her style with the cottage/colonial/Moroccan/antique/whateverispopularoninstagram look, she just sees other houses get attention on instagram and feels like she has to keep up with them. If she stuck to that modern look she had previous and was going for in the beginning that property could look stunning (minus the odd layout). Also if she just stopped buying tat and really put work into her garden it would really make a difference. Whoever said the back of her house looked like a care home was spot on!

Reactions: 17
Her drama toilet looks like something out of the Scooby Doo haunted mansion. So the bats will feel at home. Along with the rats and mice. Does she not realise how unhygienic it is to allow that cat to bring stuff into their Towie, wag style bed.
Looks like Ali got the linen memo. I don't find him attractive at all. He is pasty looking and really vain. Nothing sexy about him. He needs to grow a pair and tell her to stop buying, selling, changing, plaigerising other vloggers. It's so disrespectful painting over Ken's work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.