Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had a dollar for every time Lydiot says "I'm so Happy" and "I'm over the moon" on every bleeping room she had changed for the 100th time in that bleeping house, I would be as rich as this witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's not the first time she's referred to their house as a Bungalow...

View attachment 135486
I think she must be losing $$ because in her recent IG video she talks about going to her blog, then her home IG, then YouTube channel, now again in this IG post touting her and Ali's platforms.

Think she's desperate to get more followers, likes and comments because the freebies and brand $ must be dwindling for her and all other "influencers". Perhaps these fraudsters will realize there's a global pandemic with close to half a million dead so their dumb videos are beyond irrelevant and relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
5 minutes down. She’s shitting me. Already.

She’s enjoying slowing down in quarantine. Like that’s even possible. She’s slower than a geriatric slug in a snow storm. Wasn’t she one of life’s sprinters yesterday.
She doesn’t like work meetings mid-way through the day as it disrupts her flow. Ever the professional. Flow of frickin what? Ordering fauxtiques, cooking beige food, googling life-affirming quotes.
She’s not one to look in the view finder, but she’s just noticed how nice her ‘soft glam’ makeup is. Well we’ll just discount the 576,000 times you’ve eye fucked yourself then.
And as for the brows. The overgrown hairy sluggish mo-fo brows. No-one can be that lazy. No-one. Definitely not from the girl who refused to go to London because of a bad skin day. Is it an attempt to appear more relatable to her viewers that she’s like one of them. Or is her merch now brow related and then like magic it’s her new game changer, her life saviour. She’s only about the coin after all. Slow clap. Did. Not. See. That. Coming.
Ugh...she should try a real job, commuting, long days, constant deadlines, meetings, accountability, sick snd dying parents, stress related psoriasis on my face....that was me.
She's a self absorbed sloth!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she must be losing $$ because in her recent IG video she talks about going to her blog, then her home IG, then YouTube channel, now again in this IG post touting her and Ali's platforms.

Think she's desperate to get more followers, likes and comments because the freebies and brand $ must be dwindling for her and all other "influencers". Perhaps these fraudsters will realize there's a global pandemic with close to half a million dead so their dumb videos are beyond irrelevant and relatable.
And she mentioned her vlog wasnt do as well as the others.

Reactions: 10
What are you guys thinking price wise for her new LV trunk? Personally I think it’s bloody hideous 🤣 it looks so mismatched in that room where everything is so modern and new, then this faded old trunk in the corner. Also did I hear right in saying the dealer couldn’t prove it’s authenticity? Omg how I would love for her to have forked our for a FAKE faded old hunk of trunk. I just looked on the LV website and you can get lovely new ones on there from 11-13 grand, they would suit her home much nicer imo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What are you guys thinking price wise for her new LV trunk? Personally I think it’s bloody hideous 🤣 it looks so mismatched in that room where everything is so modern and new, then this faded old trunk in the corner. Also did I hear right in saying the dealer couldn’t prove it’s authenticity? Omg how I would love for her to have forked our for a FAKE faded old hunk of trunk. I just looked on the LV website and you can get lovely new ones on there from 11-13 grand, they would suit her home much nicer imo
I think it would be amazing to have an authenticated LV trunk that had travelled the world blah blah BUT I would not buy on at the cost this one appears to be when I have work that needs to be done in the garden in that gravel area outside the downstairs window etc, clearly they have more money than sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok rant coming...this one is about their clothing and how they dress....
First of all as a point of reference I have a son and daughter pretty much the same age as these two who I see on a regular basis along with their friends so I am in tune with this generation.
Lyds, I have a degree in fashion and please take note when I tell you that you truly have not a clue when it comes to dressing for your shape!!! Why oh why do you insist on wearing tops, dresses with voluminous sleeves because you look truly stupid and it only goes to accentuate that your concrete tits make you bigger on the top than on your school boy hips. Plus when the season began and you made a point of saying you were investing in pieces instead of fast fashion can I just say that I will be making a note in my Smytheson diary with my fancy pen and I will be looking out for all these newbies and coming for you next year knowing they will be on depop.
Ali....OMG where the hell do I start? You dress like a middle aged banker (or should that be wanker). If my son were given those clothes shown last night and told to wear them he would run a mile. Lyds has succeeded in turning you into the man she wants not the man you truly are....you look a prick. But please ignore me because I am loving the laughs you both give me on a weekly basis, its pure gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Yes I hate the LV trunks.

Ok rant coming...this one is about their clothing and how they dress....
First of all as a point of reference I have a son and daughter pretty much the same age as these two who I see on a regular basis along with their friends so I am in tune with this generation.
Lyds, I have a degree in fashion and please take note when I tell you that you truly have not a clue when it comes to dressing for your shape!!! Why oh why do you insist on wearing tops, dresses with voluminous sleeves because you look truly stupid and it only goes to accentuate that your concrete tits make you bigger on the top than on your school boy hips. Plus when the season began and you made a point of saying you were investing in pieces instead of fast fashion can I just say that I will be making a note in my Smytheson diary with my fancy pen and I will be looking out for all these newbies and coming for you next year knowing they will be on depop.
Ali....OMG where the hell do I start? You dress like a middle aged banker (or should that be wanker). If my son were given those clothes shown last night and told to wear them he would run a mile. Lyds has succeeded in turning you into the man she wants not the man you truly are....you look a prick. But please ignore me because I am loving the laughs you both give me on a weekly basis, its pure gold.
What was that outfit she put together a little dress and a shirted tied at the waist bloody awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How are her mother's brows? She said something about her mother could use her new product. Maybe she has purchased Tweezersman tweezers and had them branded with her logo. Probably it will be a set with supporting products because the box is big.
That would explain her 'brands who didn't want to work with me don't have a choice now' remark. Maybe this box will be sold through shops aswell as the globy website?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I watched Ali’s vlog!
The fact it was a fraction of the length of a lydia vlog made it easier to stomach but JESUS CHRIST,

he went off in a sulk because his picture wasn’t good, I’ve seen toddlers do the same when their finger paintings look like crap.

you edit the tit out of your photos anyway ali, you are not a photographer!
You manipulate your QVC images on your computer screen.

you’re a man who gave up a trade to be a lil witch to you wife and sell us lip balm for men!

I haven’t watched Lydia this month but if her merchandise could be some balls for her husband and a bit of self respect that would be FAB!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I watched Ali’s vlog!
The fact it was a fraction of the length of a lydia vlog made it easier to stomach but JESUS CHRIST,

he went off in a sulk because his picture wasn’t good, I’ve seen toddlers do the same when their finger paintings look like crap.

you edit the tit out of your photos anyway ali, you are not a photographer!
You manipulate your QVC images on your computer screen.

you’re a man who gave up a trade to be a lil witch to you wife and sell us lip balm for men!

I haven’t watched Lydia this month but if her merchandise could be some balls for her husband and a bit of self respect that would be FAB!
I knew it..that bungalow location comment got your attention huh?😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I knew it..that bungalow location comment got your attention huh?😉
I haven’t read the thread yet 🤣😂
Should I have read the thread....I think admin are just strict with address/floor plans etc.
We all know where she lives because she’s an idiot 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HOLD ON!!! did I just read it right? her bungalow is worth half a mill and she paid OVER a million for it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t read the thread yet 🤣😂
Should I have read the thread....I think admin are just strict with address/floor plans etc.
We all know where she lives because she’s an idiot 🙂
I know. Think we're all just here waiting for the merch now. What do you reckon's in that bloody box?

Reactions: 5
I was just catching up with the IGTV vlog and have become distracted by how much jewellery she is wearing with her activewear. I don’t wear much jewellery but never wear rings while putting skincare on and I would never wearing multiple bracelets and rings and necklaces to exercise.

Also, while some women look cool with multiple piercings, her ears look terrible to me - partly because I’m just imagining she never takes them out/cleans them properly.

Basically I’m just distracted by how grimy she is.

edited to add: that bedazzled watch band is awful.
Definitely got too much ear bling in

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.