Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel abit sorry for her now. I always hate watch her videos but I think it’s becoming quite clear that she is deeply unhappy. She actually seemed more sad and concerned about her internet shopping being disrupted than not seeing her family and friends during lockdown! Has anyone else noticed that? She never says she wished she could see her mum or nonna, just seems to be more put out that her deliveries get wrong. And then the constant nagging at Ali to change the house up, and I think he sees how miserable she is and does it because he loves her.
As soon as her delivery arrives she’s on this massive high and then after she opens up she just puts it to the side and talks about how she’s going to buy more stuff to suit her ‘aesthetic’ and ‘tones’. I also get the massive feeling she will have the floors redone too, esp after she pointed it out in the cotswold book.
It’s like immediate gratification from shopping and then once it’s done she’s just searching for some more tat to fulfil her. But she will never find it in painting her room 50 shades if black or ordering more linen dresses.
I do feel for her because she can’t be happy, surely? She just fills her time thinking of what next to change instead of being happy in the now. Very very sad lady

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
What on Earth do they use shears for? Do they have sheep in the back garden?
Probably trimming the border back to make it look like they have more 'land', you know, like men with small penises do to make them appear well endowed.

Short little people. Attracted to a short little house-bungalow trying to look like somet

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Cue next vlog ....how she’s been stay in touch with her loved ones....
It’s all one PR stunt of me, me, me.
ive lived with people like this. After a while you lose the will to live. They have no interest in seeing if anyone else is happy Or making them happy. It’s all about making HER happy. Will Ali finally see the elephant in the room?

Reactions: 18
Hmm in the new vlog, she stated that the paint they bought was done over the phone, they leave it at the car door and they put it in the boot, but correct me if I am wrong but didn't Ali say that they had a surprise delivery at the house as it was expected later than they thought of that said paint in his vlog?? I really don't understand the lies, it's making me doubt if anything they say is real and exactly what is real.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m finding myself thinking more and more there is an underlying problem of BPD with her, quite sad really that her family/friends can’t see It or help her, and please as a practitioner please stop with the fillers so high up!

Reactions: 17
the 5 min 45 ish mark, sound familiar? I was looking at older videos just to see if the content was different but its not! I almost feel sorry for her, organising her drawers, ordering homeware, that's no life

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Hmm in the new vlog, she stated that the paint they bought was done over the phone, they leave it at the car door and they put it in the boot, but correct me if I am wrong but didn't Ali say that they had a surprise delivery at the house as it was expected later than they thought of that said paint in his vlog?? I really don't understand the lies, it's making me doubt if anything they say is real and exactly what is real.

been saying this for ages!

Reactions: 11
Honestly, the attitude in Ali's vlog for having to help him out - yet he's the one stuck painting and doing all her dirty work, even he commented on how she skips putting the furniture back. What an absolute slave driver. I'd just walk out if I was ever trapped with someone like that, lift your own damn finger!!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
the 5 min 45 ish mark, sound familiar? I was looking at older videos just to see if the content was different but its not! I almost feel sorry for her, organising her drawers, ordering homeware, that's no life
I mean, this woman is not even able to look directly at the camera! And with all that's going on in the world she's happy to "finally find joy in organizing and ordering home stuff". Is she for real?!

And what's going on again with the poop smear? Gosh, Lydia, you're supposed to be a beauty guru (I'm choking as I type it).
22.PNG

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I mean, this woman is not even able to look directly at the camera! And with all that's going on in the world she's happy to "finally find joy in organizing and ordering home stuff". Is she for real?!

And what's going on again with the poop smear? Gosh, Lydia, you're supposed to be a beauty guru (I'm choking as I type it).
View attachment 135335
I can't stand the poop smear. It's supposed to be blended until it looks like natural shadows on your face.

Reactions: 13
i actually feel sorry for her and im a bit worried about her, i think she may be on the cusp of a breakdown, i think Ali plays along as he doesn't know what to do.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but why on earth has she not done her brows. look at that growth underneath!!!!
Those eyebrows! I don't know if it is just me, but her eyes scare me, they are like those creepy dolls eyes that move in their heads when you tip them back and forwards. There is so much top and bottom lid I find it really disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Finding it strange (& dissapointing) that she's staying on top of her moustache regrowth but leaving her brows...

It's utterly sad tho all that hair heat; blowdrying, straightening/waving & hours applying makeup...to go down to her office. She always looks better first thing with her hair tied up in a high ponytail before the shower & all the shite trowled on.

Reactions: 16
The pair of the, are morphing into Parker From Thunderbirds. Lidl’s eyebrows and Aldi’s new jacket where the arms are too long. BlessView attachment 135221View attachment 135220
Parker has Lydia's eyes, I knew I'd seen them somewhere before!

What on Earth do they use shears for? Do they have sheep in the back garden?
Maybe the shears are for her eyebrows, once they arrive she can tackle those brows!
Seriously though, I know why she's bought new ones, it's so she can post more crap on Insta and have photos of her with her poncy shears!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Def agree that those eyebrows have something to do with the crap she will be selling.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
i actually feel sorry for her and im a bit worried about her, i think she may be on the cusp of a breakdown, i think Ali plays along as he doesn't know what to do.
Yeah absolutely. When she's putting him down in his latest vlog the 'bloody creativity' bit he just sits there and yawns and lets her get on with it in a way that clearly shows its a regular occurrence and his way of coping is to let her do it and get it out of her system, it obviously happens multiple times a day. She emotionally abuses him so I think even though he knows she's unwell his way of handling it is to pander to her constantly. It's really sad. He's a harmless simpleton and he's trapped in her mental illness tbh.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I am just watching the video of the black room. I am trying to keep an open mind and not just be negative on the fact that she has only just decorated it. I don't hate it BUT I do think for it to work she now needs some contrast in there and the contrast needs to be some green plants and/or some cane but not the grey cane she has, some rich reds or rusts. If she just leaves it black and white, while it looks ok its BORING. A book shelf full of coloured book spines, some red or rust colours to give the room warmth and that lived in look that I think she is after. Maybe some red or rust coloured throws, it needs warmth.

Reactions: 7
I know someone has mentioned this person, ‘Alicat’ who keeps appearing in her comments section before but I’ve got to mention them again. For some reason, the comments really tickle me 😂. Someone asked them if they are being sarcastic but they haven’t answered.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Looks like Lydia the interior designer just looked up Steve Cordony’s home and ripped it off. Not hard. If I hear one more mention of linen I will scream. I own lots of linen clothing as I’m a woman of a certain age and it’s good if you are in the menopause (early) as it keeps you cool. The problem I have with it is, as I have sensitive skin it can feel slightly itchy and I much prefer a really good quality cotton. The other problem she has with linen is that it should be lined in a cotton veil to help stop it from wrinkling. A good linen suit should look worn in but if it’s a dress then it really does make it look kinda scruffy. Linen is great with the right garment. I think she thinks that it is very expensive but it’s not. That’s the first and last time I’m going to mention LINEN. God I can’t even look at my curtains without thinking about her. Smfh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.