Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yes....we have a new book on.....The Cotswolds. How novel.
and full of a fusion of design, no beams or cotswold stone....
but I just love this fire place...a photo of a beam over a fireplace surrounded by cotswold stone.
5633FAFB-66FB-4D2F-96CF-B4F422BF2EEE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The dark blue was 100% more classy and sophisticated than the black. i really have absolutely no idea why she did this. Continually decorating and changing your clothes every ten mins is one thing but changing this to black and replacing the old dining chairs with the ikea ones is beyond crazy. It’s a style step backwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She posted a caption about using Ali’s shears because the ones he bought her hadn’t arrived. WHY would one household need more than one pair of shears? Has she got Chanel-branded garden shears??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
5 minutes down. She’s shitting me. Already.

She’s enjoying slowing down in quarantine. Like that’s even possible. She’s slower than a geriatric slug in a snow storm. Wasn’t she one of life’s sprinters yesterday.
She doesn’t like work meetings mid-way through the day as it disrupts her flow. Ever the professional. Flow of frickin what? Ordering fauxtiques, cooking beige food, googling life-affirming quotes.
She’s not one to look in the view finder, but she’s just noticed how nice her ‘soft glam’ makeup is. Well we’ll just discount the 576,000 times you’ve eye fucked yourself then.
And as for the brows. The overgrown hairy sluggish mo-fo brows. No-one can be that lazy. No-one. Definitely not from the girl who refused to go to London because of a bad skin day. Is it an attempt to appear more relatable to her viewers that she’s like one of them. Or is her merch now brow related and then like magic it’s her new game changer, her life saviour. She’s only about the coin after all. Slow clap. Did. Not. See. That. Coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Also omg she referred to the house as “bungalow” in inverted commas!!! Hahaha! Is that a nod to us?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The pair of the, are morphing into Parker From Thunderbirds. Lidl’s eyebrows and Aldi’s new jacket where the arms are too long. Bless
71EACF9B-F924-46E1-8A94-38A9818A0250.jpeg
47E545B6-B708-427D-AA61-9245BAED945F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The matte black wall paint between the glossy stark white trim looks like chalkboard paint. It's truly tragic.

I agree that the blue looked nice. That was one of the only rooms in the house that I didn't mind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ali said in his vlog they couldnt find many homes on IG with black walls. Well yeah theres a reason for that! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
CCC4363C-58F4-4998-9A7B-800B29122F44.jpeg

Bet she’s already creating the mood boards for the next living room re-design as we speak...

• Haha
I looked at the comments on Ali's video and there aren't any calling Lydia out on her attitude towards him.
Yes, because he deletes them too. I saw a few on one of his videos saying Lyds looks like a man and the next day they had :LOL: disappeared.

• Haha
I low key like the black... everything else sucks.
Pluck them brows lidl 😖

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.