Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely cringing at how she is being a knock off version of Desi Perkins. Showing flowers in her garden and watering herbs. She literally couldn’t give two f*cks about plant and flowers in her garden but all of a sudden she is gushing over them and showing them on insta stories every day. “Omg guys you know this is my favourite time of year when the roses erupt”....errr no we don’t because you always say how Christmas if your favourite time of year 😆. Desi is just as bad as Lydia, they both have other people who do the actual gardening but want to act like they have interest in it when we all know anything to do with their gardens are for aesthetic reasons or for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stumbled across the tattle life a couple of days ago. Had to join and comment. After reading the comments and watching the videos - oh my, my eyes have been opened and alarm bells are starting to ring. 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh God shes showing us round her 'beautiful' village and then her roses in the garden. Give it up love its never gonna be the Cotswolds. :rolleyes: :LOL:
*My village.

Hers. Not "our". The village belongs to Lydia, swipe up if you want to move there #affiliate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just watched the Justine Leconte vlog...! Lydia, ITF, Claire Channelled and Josie and others should I watch this ...hold my hands up I’ve bought a lot of clothes/stuff over the years so I am guilty of consumerism ....however, my purchases pale into insignificance compared to what Lydia & other influencers purchase even during this lockdown. I would be embarrassed just saying “sustainable”! Interesting I don’t recall Lydia or others using the word recyclable often if at all?
Thank you for referencing this video, really interesting content so thanks for bringing to my attention.

Reactions: 6
How much of that 9K did she run if she stopped for about 5 photos. Don't get me wrong, if I go for a run I occasionally walk a small part (simply because I'm not that fit), but she's added 5 photos in different spots along her run meaning she will be constantly stopping.
That would be fine, but BE TRANSPARENT LYDIA. You have young female followers who will feel crap after seeing your stories that they can't run 9K without stopping.

Also you aren't a fitness blogger anymore. You have a tit diet and only started running regularly a few weeks ago. You're not in a position to condisendingly suggest to your followers how to start running. I imagine the only reason you got out to start running is because Ali runs ahead of your dangling a £20 note like a carrot on a stick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
*My village.

Hers. Not "our". The village belongs to Lydia, swipe up if you want to move there #affiliate
Advertise your nearest town name on your depop profile.

Show your local village on Instagram.

Plaster fortnightly missing cat posts on Twitter.

Vlog yourself walking from your home in a dressing gown & climbing over a wall for an instagram photoshoot at the distinctive wedding venue next door.

Keep referencing the pub up the road that delivers your roast dinners.

Story your run by a waterway which are rarer than roads & make sure you say '7k at 7am' over & over.

Then witch about trolls 'leaking my private life/address online'👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
How much of that 9K did she run if she stopped for about 5 photos. Don't get me wrong, if I go for a run I occasionally walk a small part (simply because I'm not that fit), but she's added 5 photos in different spots along her run meaning she will be constantly stopping.
That would be fine, but BE TRANSPARENT LYDIA. You have young female followers who will feel crap after seeing your stories that they can't run 9K without stopping.

Also you aren't a fitness blogger anymore. You have a tit diet and only started running regularly a few weeks ago. You're not in a position to condisendingly suggest to your followers how to start running. I imagine the only reason you got out to start running is because Ali runs ahead of your dangling a £20 note like a carrot on a stick
Do you really think she runs 9k I dont know if I believe her TBH.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Actually, I’ve just thought...didn’t she get a smeg stand mixer a while back? If so, why is she using her serving bowl and mixing by hand? Has she sold it?

Reactions: 11
Read the caption! Why the hell would Ali and her need separate shears? I don’t know about you but my partner and I share our household items we don’t duplicate them! Does anyone else find that odd?
I can imagine the convo “Ali can I borrow your shears” “no they’re my shears, you can use them just this once but get your own shears” *Lydia's eyes light up at the thought or more online shopping*

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Read the caption! Why the hell would Ali and her need separate shears? I don’t know about you but my partner and I share our household items we don’t duplicate them! Does anyone else find that odd?
I can imagine the convo “Ali can I borrow your shears” “no they’re my shears, you can use them just this once but get your own shears” *Lydia's eyes light up at the thought or more online shopping*
Well shes trying to turn Ali into her own version of 'Charlie darling' . Next thing you know he will be wearing tight pink shorts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Insane! I bet they have their own bottles of milk labelled with their names and marking the milk level to make sure neither steals some of the other's. Remember how weird she was about him using her make-up for his Halloween face?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Finally, solid proof from the higher ups that these influencers are not worth their weight in salt ... times are changing ...
846DDFD8-28D1-4CD6-9760-01F7E94587EF.jpeg
7943E13F-1F49-496B-B798-4D82FC1B72C4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Insane! I bet they have their own bottles of milk labelled with their names and marking the milk level to make sure neither steals some of the other's. Remember how weird she was about him using her make-up for his Halloween face?
True. & he bought a second cat so they'd have one each..& lydl no longer play second fiddle to ali & lumi. Well that backfired, affiliate lynx also became Ali's fur-baby & hated lydia going anywhere near him🙊

What's that saying about the toddler phase?
What's yours is mine & what's mine is my own.

Remember her begrudging Ali getting his dream car because it was better than her brand new merc? Such a child.

Reactions: 16
Finally, solid proof from the higher ups that these influencers are not worth their weight in salt ... times are changing ...
View attachment 134384View attachment 134386
I have a lot of time for James, he's genuinely passionate about what he does plus has a good ethical side to him. Influencer marketing works when there's trust. If influencers are shady about labeling their content with AD or hide disclosures or make it murky (yes Lydia you AND Ali) that trust is broken. If influencers shill any old crap their audience loses trust too.

The ASA/CAP need to do more, they're a joke currently. Maybe stronger penalties are needed because they sure as hell don't give a damn about being shady to their audience!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ali cant show the lounge in his vlog because SHE has to show it in HER vlog. Selfish cow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Those questioning her running, what she's showing you there on her Apple watch is her collective total for the whole day. So from the second she woke up and put on her watch it will have started counting every step towards that 9K so walking to the bathroom from the bedroom, going in to the kitchen to make a coffee etc will all count. She's not showing the actual tracked workout total, therefore you're probably right. She probably hasn't done 9K at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ali cant show the lounge in his vlog because SHE has to show it in HER vlog. Selfish cow.
Which reminds me. Why is the aspire (vile-tasting) drinks company (personal opinion not slander lydl) advert on his lesser-subscribed instagram page, when they are both shareholders? Does it not fit her brand?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.