Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could see Amelia Liana being size 4 — she is a very petite build and very slim head to toe. She is clearly a smaller size than Lydia (But even she says she’s size 6 not size 4) 🤷‍♀️
First time poster here, she’s also too tall to be a size 4, when I was a little slimmer (before I was pregnant) I was size 4 in a lot of shops buts that only because I’m 4’11

Reactions: 14
Looking at her mood board, the 'new' lounge design is basically a Louis Vuitton interior, with the throws and trunks. Personally I hate anything brown and brown accessories with black walls is weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Because she’s starting to “care less” even though she spends hours reading this thread 🤪🤪🤪🤪
I don't understand how she can say she's "caring less" about beauty in one post, but will inevitably go on to advertise some foundation or lipstick two posts later. Her followers aren't as dumb as she thinks they are (collectively, not the little comment cult).

Reactions: 21
Also just looked at her Depop, she is selling things for £10, I wouldn't personally bother to do that, all my stuff like that I just give to a charity shop. Really shows how she counts the pennies and is definitely very tight with money. Did anyone notice her waving a packet of jackfruit snacks around saying they were her favourite, then a couple of days later she's got a whole massive box of them. Today she's mentioned she's ordered a load of wine, i'm sure she does all this so that the brands give it to her for free, it's disgusting.

On her Youtube her minions are crowing that she's been so amazing during quarantine and lockdown blah blah, she has not done one good thing at all. If she likes baking so much why hasn't she baked cup cakes or something for the local hospital, loads and loads of people are doing stuff like that, there are Corona care groups and organised bakes and food collections everywhere. Never did her bags for the NHS did she, cos she would have definitely publicised that good deed! She's such a selfish, self absorbed tit bag, why can't these idiots see that?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
That would mean she’d have to part with her precious begged gluten-free flour. No chance. She’d never recover. Would you actually want baked goods from Lydia though? 11 mouldy blueberries, 2oz crusty fake tan, 1/4 scoop of undernail dirt, 3 dandruff flakes. I mean the girl’s too frickin lazy to even wash her hands or angle her camera so the viewer can actually see the mixing bowl. She’s one real life dumbass.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She said 'garage'. There is a big difference between garage and outbuilding. She also said that it was filled with beer indicating that it was plugged in. Her little garden shed has electricity? I doubt it. Plus, when has she ever kept anything once she was done with the item? How can you beg for another one, if you have one already? It's statements like this that causes her lies to fall apart. Had she said it is in the garden shed, that would have been the end of it. But she is a lot of Trump in that she has to embellish and when you lie that is the worse thing that you can do.
And not a Smeg, but a Smug

Reactions: 7
Does lockdown not mean even more time for her to preen & pamper? Why bother to apply a full face of makeup but not tweeze a few stray eyebrow hairs?
Screenshot_20200519-171523_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Was just thinking this .. she’s flogging a lot of stuff .. speaks to cash flow problems .. and wasn’t this a ‘classic’ she’d have for ever and absolutely not a trend bag??
As I've said previously her tastes change as much as the weather here in Britain, rather I thought I changed my mind a lot but she's on a whole new level!
Does it really matter? It would still look hideous on her ... like a cheap period costume in a high school play. All she needs is a straw hat and a parasol.
Can just hear John Cleese saying that word hideous lol, when he tells Manuelle to call the builder a erm "hideous orangutan" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
DD019605-61CF-40A9-8FB6-364B0AEF1608.jpeg

You sure you’re talking about the table or your whorange legged short assed self, Lydia?

• Haha
  • Wow
The dream kitchen table would look completely out of place in eighties build, upside down bungalow. She thinks The Cotswolds is a suburb In Milton Keynes.
What with the sheep tit wellies and floaty curtain Summer dresses. It's like a horror film the way she's cloning Josie.
Ali's a midget gay action man so he would need a high chair to eat his dried out pasta bake.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 133547

Captain Obvious highlighting that she’s put her hand in her pocket and purchased something for once. She thinks she’s subtle showing her followers the checkout screen rather than just an image of the trainers, but she’s still being her usual passive aggressive self and responding to Tattle that not EVERYTHING is gifted. I still call bullshit though.
Doesn't mean she paid for it. She could've been sent it and just put it in a basket and took a picture. It's not that hard to lie. Or if she paid for it, Carrie will send an email with a screenshot of the number of fake likes and she'll get a refund. She such a woman, she'll do anything

Was just thinking this .. she’s flogging a lot of stuff .. speaks to cash flow problems .. and wasn’t this a ‘classic’ she’d have for ever and absolutely not a trend bag??
Another freebie bag. As if she gets a free bag, gets paid to promote it and gets money for selling it. Gets my goat. Also she's selling all this on depop and could only give Fleur an awful dress that No one wanted to buy and had been sat on depop for months for the NHS sale

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
View attachment 133750

You sure you’re talking about the table or your whorange legged short assed self, Lydia?
Too funny, Elle Belle!!!!

But, seriously, is she joking? After she supposedly splurged on that expensive dining table from Neptune just before Christmas because it was her ass-thetic / dream table vs. the round marble table that was her dream table last year? Now she's looking to replace that???!!! Ali, get her under control. How can you possibly live like that? How can you ever feel at home if you're never settled, never mind immaturely and irresponsibly throwing money around like this, even if it is other people's money via gifts. It's like an illness or something.

Reactions: 23
I do think she's mentally ill tbh. This isn't a catty comment, she's genuinely become sad to watch, its like her vlogs are a chronicle of a manic phase.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Why doesn’t she just get her current tables legs stained slightly darker? Her current table looks like an oka table, perfectly fine, definitely doesn’t need to be changed.

Reactions: 13
Ha she says in her IG stories 'The reason I learnt to cook was because of this kitchen' you cant cook you just throw ingredients in a therma and it cooks it for you.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.