Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding SMEG. I do not follow Frow religiously, so I might have missed her getting a SMEG, but I am pretty sure that in one of her vlogs, where they cleaned out their over-cluttered garage, the identical SMEG to Lydia's was standing at the back of the garage. Could she have sold it to Frow? Being newfound besties and all...

Reactions: 7
I thought bathroom wise that they have that small toilet in the basement that they never use as there is a plumbing problem there (i think it’s just a toilet, no shower), then they have an en suite to each of the 3 bedrooms on the ground floor and a toilet on that floor too, but thats it. Watched an old vlog where she said the shower stopped working but she goes “but I have 4 other ones I can use” making out she has 5. 🤔 Where are these 2 extra showers/bathrooms? She has never shown them so I’m assuming that was another lie about her house. Maybe she has a Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe situation going on where she has extra bathrooms, bedrooms and garages through the wardrobe because she always mentions these extra rooms at her home that have never popped up in a vlog 😂.
According to the floor plan 😂 there is a shower in the basement and one in the attic between the dressing rooms, plus the three on the main floor of the bungalow. There is no garage.

Reactions: 8
Regarding SMEG. I do not follow Frow religiously, so I might have missed her getting a SMEG, but I am pretty sure that in one of her vlogs, where they cleaned out their over-cluttered garage, the identical SMEG to Lydia's was standing at the back of the garage. Could she have sold it to Frow? Being newfound besties and all...
I believe ITF already had one which she did buy and I think she may have been gifted another bigger one.

I skipped through the vlog looking for an update on her GLO products. Didn't catch anything? Confused why she’d hype the new account and all just to do nothing once you have people’s attention.. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Then again, it’s Lydia.
I will provide the update... IMO it’s a big pancake flop!

• Haha
So she apparently got a size 4 in her H & M haul, I’m sorry but she is not that tiny. I’m confused as to why she is obsessed with making her self seem scarily thin? She’s average, most likely a 6-8. She seriously doesn’t look like a size 4????

My daughter used to wear size 4 in H & M when she was 13, no way is Lydia less than a size 8 in H & M.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to shop in Allsaints a lot and their size 4 there cater to the Asian market (so teeny tiny petite) Lydia does not have an Asian frame! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just had a thought. I was watching her talk about how a pair of new trousers were a bit tight on her and I think she had mentioned how she ordered a pair slightly bigger, to be comfortable, could she be preggers :unsure: That would be exciting news:)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She said 'garage'. There is a big difference between garage and outbuilding. She also said that it was filled with beer indicating that it was plugged in. Her little garden shed has electricity? I doubt it. Plus, when has she ever kept anything once she was done with the item? How can you beg for another one, if you have one already? It's statements like this that causes her lies to fall apart. Had she said it is in the garden shed, that would have been the end of it. But she is a lot of Trump in that she has to embellish and when you lie that is the worse thing that you can do.
She tried to sell the smeg fridge, got called out and a telling off from gifted Smeg themselves. So now it's locked in the shed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just had a thought. I was watching her talk about how a pair of new trousers were a bit tight on her and I think she had mentioned how she ordered a pair slightly bigger, to be comfortable, could she be preggers :unsure: That would be exciting news:)
Wasn’t she drinking that whispering angel tit she always bangs on about with cheese night in her recent vlog? Although I wouldn’t expect Me Mine Millen to give up such luxuries for the sake off her bebe.

Reactions: 10
Ok, so I have a common point with our dear Lydia Elise Linen...
We have an ensuite with no door...
We wanted to get a glass sliding door but were a bit put off by the price, and left it open.
Buuuut, we never use the toilet...
Lydia Elise linen! Love it! X

Reactions: 4
To her uneducated fans, probably one of her most confusing disclosures yet.

Screenshot_20200519-091808_Instagram.jpg

She's that obsessed with money, she'll furiously defend when she's flogging items she's been gifted or bought with vouchers, to earn her 10% through affiliate lynx...

As opposed to being paid a set sum to show a specific item. She actually feels the need to brag her claim of 'less ADish' to numb her pain of not receiving top dollar.

Wonder how many times the miser checks her bank balance each day?🙊

Screenshot_20200519-091808_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 14
Who is this idiot Quoting Lydia? Surely one of these two grown ass women would notice the spelling mistake and not proudly showing it off... Alloud???

No honey please stop what you're doing and start reading a bit maybe? Educate yourself?
This is just embarrassing. With the VE Day memorials just past, my feed was full of stirring quotes from Churchill on perseverance and fortitude.

But instead of quoting one of the titans of history, we have someone lionising the words of Lydiot Millen, complete with elementary spelling errors, self-defeating her own message by including an example of exactly why she's mocked and laughed at.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi lurker here, I have to admit I feel weird posting but there are some thoughts I wanted to share.

First of all, the navy and white color palette in the living room was hideous and I'm glad its gone. Did they pay someone to design that?? It was so basic and tacky the only thing it was missing was a "live love laugh" decal. Also they paid someone to design those barren guest rooms???? They were just magnolia walls and tacky bed sheets! Those rooms look like an old folks home BEFORE someone moved in. Shocking if someone charged them to design that.

Other than that, the house is honestly not so bad (minus the stripper dungeon and the 2010 jersey girl closet). I actually thought it was super tacky when they moved in. It was modern in a 2002 way, like it would have been decorated with black leather sofas and a turnable CD tower.

With respect to her makeup, she really needs to stop lining her lips. The shape of her mouth is not attractive, so she makes it look worse by drawing attention to it by lining it. She looks soooo much better before she does that step. Also, I've seen some people comment that her eyes look duller - its because she stopped lining the inside rims with black liner. That really makes eyes pop, which is why they now look dull in comparison. She has also definitely had a nose job, so I don't understand why she wouldn't just get a corrective one if she's still unhappy with her nose?

Finally, and most importantly, I work in the fashion industry so I have a lot of feelings about the fashion flogging. Fist of all, farfetch is an industry parasite that sells grey market goods. That means they sell goods that they purchased in an unauthorized way (perhaps by shady distributors who wanted to get rid of leftover stock). They then sell for lower prices, which the designers cant legally prevent them from doing, and therefore damaging the brand's high-end image. So its really not a company I would want to align myself with if I took myself seriously as a "fashion blogger". I'm also acutely aware of the brands that do and don't work with bloggers, which has changed my opinion of certain brands. For example, I'm really surprised that LV and Dior, as MAJOR fashion houses would be on board with this type of marketing. It really takes away from the luxe and exclusive image of a brand. Now LV and Dior just seem like the new Michael Kors or Coach to me - mid tier accessible luxury. In contrast, I can't recall seeing the likes of Gucci, Prada, Balenciaga, to name a few, really catering to these bloggers (I may be wrong but I don't recall any instances). The smaller high-fashion brands also tend to not work with bloggers because they prioritize their artistic integrity. I know my company doesn't. So it really pisses me off when they brag about gifted products that were gifted by, for example, farfetch or net-a-porter, giving off the impression that the product was gifted by the brand itself. Shady and pathetic. There is a VERY big difference there. Those brands don't know who you are, nor do they want your publicity. On another note, it also pisses me off to no end knowing that the fashion industry is notorious for paying its employees and interns poorly, then seeing them gift expensive products and hold lavish trips/events for these bloggers. They could spend all that money on paying their employees better, rather than spending thousands to wine and dine these bloggers, who ultimately, are not watched or respected by majority of their client base.

Peace and love to everyone, our dear MGs as well. I really don't want to be mean or put out any negativity into the universe. I just have a lot of feelings about the lack of integrity in this "blogger" industry (and by extension the fashion industry) and am glad to have found a corner of the internet that feels the same. I hope you are all in good health and good company.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Hi lurker here, I have to admit I feel weird posting but there are some thoughts I wanted to share.

First of all, the navy and white color palette in the living room was hideous and I'm glad its gone. Did they pay someone to design that?? It was so basic and tacky the only thing it was missing was a "live love laugh" decal. Also they paid someone to design those barren guest rooms???? They were just magnolia walls and tacky bed sheets! Those rooms look like an old folks home BEFORE someone moved in. Shocking if someone charged them to design that.

Other than that, the house is honestly not so bad (minus the stripper dungeon and the 2010 jersey girl closet). I actually thought it was super tacky when they moved in. It was modern in a 2002 way, like it would have been decorated with black leather sofas and a turnable CD tower.

With respect to her makeup, she really needs to stop lining her lips. The shape of her mouth is not attractive, so she makes it look worse by drawing attention to it by lining it. She looks soooo much better before she does that step. Also, I've seen some people comment that her eyes look duller - its because she stopped lining the inside rims with black liner. That really makes eyes pop, which is why they now look dull in comparison. She has also definitely had a nose job, so I don't understand why she wouldn't just get a corrective one if she's still unhappy with her nose?

Finally, and most importantly, I work in the fashion industry so I have a lot of feelings about the fashion flogging. Fist of all, farfetch is an industry parasite that sells grey market goods. That means they sell goods that they purchased in an unauthorized way (perhaps by shady distributors who wanted to get rid of leftover stock). They then sell for lower prices, which the designers cant legally prevent them from doing, and therefore damaging the brand's high-end image. So its really not a company I would want to align myself with if I took myself seriously as a "fashion blogger". I'm also acutely aware of the brands that do and don't work with bloggers, which has changed my opinion of certain brands. For example, I'm really surprised that LV and Dior, as MAJOR fashion houses would be on board with this type of marketing. It really takes away from the luxe and exclusive image of a brand. Now LV and Dior just seem like the new Michael Kors or Coach to me - mid tier accessible luxury. In contrast, I can't recall seeing the likes of Gucci, Prada, Balenciaga, to name a few, really catering to these bloggers (I may be wrong but I don't recall any instances). The smaller high-fashion brands also tend to not work with bloggers because they prioritize their artistic integrity. I know my company doesn't. So it really pisses me off when they brag about gifted products that were gifted by, for example, farfetch or net-a-porter, giving off the impression that the product was gifted by the brand itself. Shady and pathetic. There is a VERY big difference there. Those brands don't know who you are, nor do they want your publicity. On another note, it also pisses me off to no end knowing that the fashion industry is notorious for paying its employees and interns poorly, then seeing them gift expensive products and hold lavish trips/events for these bloggers. They could spend all that money on paying their employees better, rather than spending thousands to wine and dine these bloggers, who ultimately, are not watched or respected by majority of their client base.

Peace and love to everyone, our dear MGs as well. I really don't want to be mean or put out any negativity into the universe. I just have a lot of feelings about the lack of integrity in this "blogger" industry (and by extension the fashion industry) and am glad to have found a corner of the internet that feels the same. I hope you are all in good health and good company.
Thanks for the professional information. I still dont understand how the whole thing works, or how it works well enough that these influencers seem to live the life of luxury based on money they get from sales. I suppose also another thing I don't understand is that some of these items of clothing are very expensive and find it hard to believe that women who spend this sort of money on clothing would buy these items based on what these bloggers say. And one more thing I was thinking today and using Lydia as an example, she receives a piece of clothing, unwraps it wears it once for a try on then she never seems to mention it again, I would have thought they should wear things and talk about them more. Just things that go through my head as I watch them unbox the 75th summer dress they need for this year. Also one last thing they actually make money selling things they have been gifted, that's disgusting.

Reactions: 17
My daughter used to wear size 4 in H & M when she was 13, no way is Lydia less than a size 8 in H & M.
C.f. Most models including Cara & Gigi are size 6-8. I was underweight (University stress) when I was 20. I am 5’4 and I weighed 48kg. I was size 6 then, not size 4. To be size 4, she would have to weigh less than 45kg which just doesn’t seem that feasible 🤷‍♀️
Maybe because she doesn’t have any curves? Dunno!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wasn’t she drinking that whispering angel tit she always bangs on about with cheese night in her recent vlog? Although I wouldn’t expect Me Mine Millen to give up such luxuries for the sake off her bebe.
But did we see her actually drink, of just wave the bottle around ;)

• Haha
Retro pimp house chic 👌🏽
Can be entirely summarised with one word shite
This is just embarrassing. With the VE Day memorials just past, my feed was full of stirring quotes from Churchill on perseverance and fortitude.

But instead of quoting one of the titans of history, we have someone lionising the words of Lydiot Millen, complete with elementary spelling errors, self-defeating her own message by including an example of exactly why she's mocked and laughed at.
Mind you maybe just me but the man who cut the war short by least 3 years ended up committing suicide by eating an apple laced with cyanide, even predicted about AI, that being of course Alan Turing, was due to being gay was illegal at the time why he killed himself, was the inventor quite essentially of the first ever computer after Babbage's (well wasn't built but came up with the Difference Machine) same compound cyanide that generally was not sure if it actually was even made but to do with this video (I highly doubt it was ever actually produced more to see how dim some of these people are I think, rather is used hydrogen cyanide for the gas chambers in any states that still offer execution by gas chamber or whatever its called (there arent many but think is still least one state)

Though I am not sure what form of cyanide Turing used

• Heart
Reactions: 3
C.f. Most models including Cara & Gigi are size 6-8. I was underweight (University stress) when I was 20. I am 5’4 and I weighed 48kg. I was size 6 then, not size 4. To be size 4, she would have to weigh less than 45kg which just doesn’t seem that feasible 🤷‍♀️
Maybe because she doesn’t have any curves? Dunno!
A girl I used to work with had an eating disorder and was a size 4 / could fit into kids clothes and she was very very very slim. Lydia is most definitely not that slim. Her legs do have some muscle definition, there’s no way she is a size 4. I’m just so confused as to why she lies about something so strange? She clearly has a problem with food/her weight/body image, but she shouldn’t be projecting that onto vulnerable viewers in a way that is seen as “ideal.”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.