Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time follower, second time poster. When are the CasteƱar wedges going to go? They should have gone in the Depop sale. No one can make those shoes look good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did Lydia say anywhere she is going for colonial style? Or is that our assumption of what sheā€™s going for because other than it being black and white and the new vases- I donā€™t see any plants or colonial style furniture, shutters etc. The new light fixture looks more Moroccan/Turkish to me.

I really like that style but Lydia lives in a modern bungalow which I do think was lovely before she started tampering with it. It would take a lot of work to make it the way she wants it if thatā€™s the new look sheā€™s going for.

Reactions: 7
Did Lydia say anywhere she is going for colonial style? Or is that our assumption of what sheā€™s going for because other than it being black and white and the new vases- I donā€™t see any plants or colonial style furniture, shutters etc. The new light fixture looks more Moroccan/Turkish to me.

I really like that style but Lydia lives in a modern bungalow which I do think was lovely before she started tampering with it. It would take a lot of work to make it the way she wants it if thatā€™s the new look sheā€™s going for.
The light fitting according to the stockist is colonial style

Reactions: 7
The light fitting according to the stockist is colonial style

Maybe Iā€™m wrong then in regards to the light fixture! I really like that style and I canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever come across a light like that when looking at that style.....maybe the shape but never the beading like that!

Reactions: 4
Lyds should become friends with Olivia Bowen as sheā€™s doing an interior design course, they could study together šŸ„³
Do it Lydia! Do it for the gram. Think of all the back to school hauls and affiliate links Lydia.

Firstly, I donā€™t think she has the actual brain capacity. Secondly, have you seen her decorating choices, inferior design more like. Thirdly, can you imagine if she got a red mark on her work. Triggered. Sheā€™d march straight down to the deanā€™s office demanding the lecturer got fired. Then when this wouldnā€™t happen, sheā€™d quit and narcissistically tweet how sheā€™s a poor little victim of social casualty to her equally dumbass sheep. Sheā€™d decide interior design is not for her after all, and embark on some other monotonous venture in an attempt to fill the empty void in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When you deal with the wider community you realise everyone has a different measure of what is acceptable. Some people feel talking about her looks is unacceptable, others think itā€™s fair game as she sells beauty products.

Lydia has her own measure of what is acceptable as well. Lying by omission for example, if she doesnā€™t state itā€™s an ad then it isnā€™t. Sometimes itā€™s a flat out lie. For example she tells us she bought something and a week later we see everyone else was gifted the same item. Sheā€™s even been known to go back and label things as an ad after the initial wave of views. Next level deception!

Lydia also has a different measure of what constitutes bullying. Weā€™ve seen people ask perfectly legitimate and polite questions only to be attacked. She has happily mocked and ridiculed others on her social media showing it to 10ā€™s of thousands of people. She has tainted brands by outing them on social media instead of seeking a private solution with them first. Remember that time she said her neighbours stole her packages?

Point is, we have all upset someone at some point. For the most part the reaction to Lydia is because of her utterly vile behaviour. After so many years of reading her own gossip threads youā€™d think she would have learned something and seen what triggers the reaction. But no, Lydia is perfection,
incapable of self reflection. So I say, have at it. Lydia is no better than anyone else and she deserves no more care or respect. You get back what you put out in this world.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I must admit I watch the videos on silent and fast forward a lot of the video (the bits where sheā€™s chatting), so I may have missed something, but what was the home haul? Was it just a basket thing, and i thought it was H&M home haul? That basket thing wasnā€™t from H&M...

also I think she is absolutely mental repainting that living room, I think the blue looks so nice.

Reactions: 11
I must admit I watch the videos on silent and fast forward a lot of the video (the bits where sheā€™s chatting), so I may have missed something, but what was the home haul? Was it just a basket thing, and i thought it was H&M home haul? That basket thing wasnā€™t from H&M...

also I think she is absolutely mental repainting that living room, I think the blue looks so nice.

the linen tit was from H & M.

She's just admitted the tit sofas in the lounge are going into her office, even though they were free, they are tit and uncomfortable aren't they Lydia?

OMG 'lots of people were wondering about the kitchen island, that's going to be painted black' where else have there been comments about the sodding island apart from here! She is obsessed with this site, and probably here right now reading this!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe Iā€™m wrong then in regards to the light fixture! I really like that style and I canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever come across a light like that when looking at that style.....maybe the shape but never the beading like that!
Same I wouldnā€™t have categorised it as colonial
Myself either

Reactions: 6
Lydia doesnā€™t seem to realise that she has made the internet her job, therefore she is open to critique and review as we all are in our jobs. If Iā€™m lying or being dishonest or disreputable in business I will rightly be reviewed and pay the price. You canā€™t make false claims and when you get caught cry about it, she wouldnā€™t last 5 minutes in the real business world. As regards commenting on her appearance once again itā€™s her job when sheā€™s basically a sales assistant for various companies however uses filters or false claims. Regarding her friends and family once again I donā€™t bring my friends or family into my work environment where it would be open to scrutiny. She claims to be a professional however that is very much not the case as evidenced by her behaviour. So no Iā€™m not insecure or a hater, I just refuse to buy into the lies and will call anyone out if they expect to make a living from doing so.
I think what causes the issue is that people say it opens a portal of hatred working online, yes to a degree if you have nothing nice to say donā€™t say it, but weā€™ve seen first hand the comments everyone has given her highness whether it be genuine queries or constructive criticism, she cannot take, because we are not arse licking. So of course people are going to get their backs up when they comment things online and she jumps down their throats with absolutely no need to. Thatā€™s how the gossip forums attract more people following her own actions and replies. I donā€™t agree with the downright horrible ones ā€œyouā€™re fat/go dieā€ etc - no need... but you see what I mean

Iā€™ve skipped 3 of her vlogs now, same with Frow.

46/56 min of a spoilt witch (applies to both) prancing around with her idiot husband (applies to both) whoring herself out for any freebie going is just giving me reflux.

can she just release her merch (Iā€™m calling it merch) so I can take the piss out of how tragic it all is.

is that too much to ask.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Iā€™m gay and I donā€™t find the sexuality comments offensive. For many, it looks like a marriage of convenience.
As for the looks, itā€™s plain to see she has had a ton of work on her face- her chin grew over night, her nose, the fillers in her lips and cheeks, forehead. All of the photoshopped pictures she uploads and then she tries to market this as natural beauty. I find it deceitful. She looked better a couple of years ago, even if she looked extremely masculine but it was natural in a Julia Roberts way.
She sells beauty products and make up- people will focus on how she looks!

Footnote- this was in response to someone who has since changed her mind about defending Lidl. It probably seems out of context now!
yes someone that knew them or knew of them (on previous gossip thread) mentioned that their marriage is a business deal and itā€™s well known apparently. I think when they met they were equally vein and saw opportunities in both one another.

Reactions: 15
I think these crazy die hards forget we all at some point use to enjoy Lydias content (albeit a very long time ago for most) and any normal person who doesnā€™t have their head up Lydias arse would notice a mass of inconsistencies with her stories and seek out the truth and hurrah....a forum full of other women who all noticed the same lies - how in any way shape or form does that equate to jealousy?
Exactly, weā€™ll said. I used to like her when I first saw her vlogs and I canā€™t remember when things started to change but one flag for me was around the time when she was wearing a hat or something that she said she wasnā€™t sure about and asked people what they thought. Someone said they didnā€™t care for it but I donā€™t recall it being a harsh criticism and she wasnā€™t happy, instead of just laughing it off with ā€œouch, sorry I askedā€ or something. It just seemed petty when sheā€™d invited the feedback and her reaction seemed rude to her follower, not the other way round. Basically she was only seeking praise. I wondered whether it was just me who felt things were off and ended up at GG site.

I donā€™t know if anyone here has heard of her but there is a channel called Grackle, a young girl called Grace Booth who mainly covers food but other stuff too. She and her family are so lovely and down to earth and she restores your faith in human nature. Sheā€™s funny and genuine and if she became massively rich by success, Iā€™d be delighted for her, not jealous. They could all learn from her.

Reactions: 10

She's just admitted the tit sofas in the lounge are going into her office, even though they were free, they are tit and uncomfortable aren't they Lydia?

OMG 'lots of people were wondering about the kitchen island, that's going to be painted black' where else have there been comments about the sodding island apart from here! She is obsessed with this site, and probably here right now reading this!
Is there anything in that house she likes at all??? I canā€™t imagine buying a house based solely on a window!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She says, referring to her ecological journey, ā€˜as she becomes more consciousā€™ is this at all possible? Ironically as her drivel continues we are becoming less so In terms of consciousness. Literally. I find it hard to keep awake listening to her bang on about me me me mine. And now sheā€™s taking all our comments on board we really know what to expect in each vlog as she tries to convince herself and her audience of her wonderfulness. No ones cares Lids.

Wait so are they buying/begging for new sofas?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.