Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
99C7AAA2-B1B4-46C9-9444-CB2CF5F1AEFA.jpeg
60F0E96B-3CCD-494A-B6A1-B00F54E51963.jpeg

Girl, stop ✋🏽 Learn to cook? Basic beige pasta does not count. And only choosing to ‘learn’ how to cook because of a kitchen. Some people would call this pretentious. Others showy. I call it wanky. I don’t particularly love cooking, but you know, I learnt in university, you know to survive. I take it you just lived off baked beans, laughing gas and tears of your frenemies when you’d bitch switch.

And what’s with the two 🍆? Is it symptomatic of two dicks in the bungalow...

• Haha
Reactions: 46

beahunny

Chatty Member
Why do they need a study now? No offence meant but they aren’t really the studious type! Surely having a huge office for Lydia, an office for Ali is more than enough space, I think a study is just a waste of a room.
It will be a study for a maximum of two weeks, Then she will change it to a spa/massage room for another two weeks, then it will change to a cat tree room, followed by a breakfast room, followed by a wine tasting room, followed by a gift-wrapping room, followed by......you get the idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

dolly88

The ginger tonic thing.....why is everyone calling it Lydia’s Tonic when it’s literally been around for centuries. I married into a Chinese family and this is just a standard morning drink for a lot of eastern cultures as I’m sure it is with many other cultures. Are people really that uncultured to think it her new invention?

• Heart
  • Sick

Sw4

VIP Member
I do think she's mentally ill tbh. This isn't a catty comment, she's genuinely become sad to watch, its like her vlogs are a chronicle of a manic phase.

• Sad

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
That's what I thought too. @Muff_Puff did you make one with this name?
Yes, I made a few. I can't even remember which ones I made now but I think they were all with her surname(s) because Lidl had already got the "globylydia".

I made some on Twitter aswell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

KatieTessa

EVERYTHING aside, I will never understand how she can drop £5000 on a Dior bag but yet her Mom is working in Boots / Tesco. £1 million sitting in a bank account and her Mom has to risk her life... the end

• Heart

dolly88

Read the caption! Why the hell would Ali and her need separate shears? I don’t know about you but my partner and I share our household items we don’t duplicate them! Does anyone else find that odd?
I can imagine the convo “Ali can I borrow your shears” “no they’re my shears, you can use them just this once but get your own shears” *Lydia's eyes light up at the thought or more online shopping*

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I get very cross when she goes on about Gluten Free. I have wheat Allergy ( Epipen needed to be carried) It cost me £30 to buy two bags of flour from Doves Farm as I could only purchase it by buying a gluten free box. There she was gifted it. Makes my blood boil.

• Sad
  • Heart

charlottepickles

She doesn't go to therapy. Remember a while back she said she was going to a therapist who said, "I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself." No trained therapist would say anything close to that.

This lonely woman doesn't buy toilet paper without showing the internet. If she had been regularly seeing a therapist, we'd know about it. She just lies for literally no reason at all.

• Heart
  • Haha

langwidere

This is a situation from a couple weeks ago, so I hope this hasn’t already been discussed. She said, that there are two people that clean the house. She said, that this was necessary because her working power is better invested in being creative. That sounded so arrogant. As if she was more worth than the people that clean for her 🙄🙄
She’s outsourced every single aspect of her work, creative or otherwise, to her ‘team’—when she refers to ‘doing what she does best’ she really means reading Tattle, posting endless swipe-ups, and (literally) watching paint dry. I don’t understand how we’re expected to think she works hard or creatively when she shows us exactly what she does all day?! I work in marketing so it’s not like I mean to undermine the work; I know a photo shoot can take a day and that the concepting and admin with brands can take time too. But she’s got Carrie and George and whoever else to do that for her. She just shows up. In the industry we’d refer to her as the ‘talent’, but she’s not even that. Her creative is literally just a mirror selfie half the time, or her vlogging her fake makeup/skincare routine. It’s not like she’s coming up with real creative answers to a brief. She’s literally just doing product placement. That’s not creative work. Much as it’s naff for people to do a ‘what I ate in a week’ video for a HelloFresh ad, even that would be considered more creative than what Lidl puts out. At least that’s a concept that’s relevant, showcases the product, and leverages what’s actually unique about an influencer’s relationship with a viewer.

All this to say I agree it’s more about her feeling too good for cleaning. Plus her rich daddy and exotic stepmum have cleaners, and she’d rather align herself with them than with her Tesco mum. Oh, and her previous manicure didn’t allow for her to do any of that ‘lowly’ work of cleaning her own damn house. She literally justifies stripping all the gel off her nails in a recent video by saying she couldn’t do anything with them on. So...all this time she was really doing sweet fuck all then?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
WTF is her actual obsession with linen high waisted elasticated saggin baggin granny wanny pants? It’s getting creepy.

Lydia Elasticated Linen.

She’s such a stalk-hater on Tattle. She refreshes quicker than a crackhead snatching up loose change. She constantly takes our advice though which is actually helping her to become more approachable and relatable to her followers. Even in her latest vlog she’s deliberately pointed out she’ll personally thank Cawwieee for her apron after we called her out for the Cartier pen zero gratitude saga; she’s moving the basic AF sofas to her office after we called them out for being cheap nasty mo-fo’s; she’s getting a sofa large enough to accommodate them both after we called them out for lacking any kind of ‘Netflix and Chill’. Basically, my point is, you can’t fucking bitch-cry Tattlers are trolls and bullies on one hand then use our advice to your advantage on the other. That’s fucked-up hypocritical bullshit. It’s like going into a store and demanding a full refund for a product you’re unhappy with, but then demanding to still keep said product.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I watched Ali’s vlog!
The fact it was a fraction of the length of a lydia vlog made it easier to stomach but JESUS CHRIST,

he went off in a sulk because his picture wasn’t good, I’ve seen toddlers do the same when their finger paintings look like crap.

you edit the shit out of your photos anyway ali, you are not a photographer!
You manipulate your QVC images on your computer screen.

you’re a man who gave up a trade to be a lil bitch to you wife and sell us lip balm for men!

I haven’t watched Lydia this month but if her merchandise could be some balls for her husband and a bit of self respect that would be FAB!

• Haha
  • Heart

ShaSha85

Yes, Lydia, having a library of accessories is weird. You are not an interior designer, and therefore don't require a library of pieces to work with in clients homes. Jeez, consumerism gone mad.

And the waffle about their 'staff'. Delusions of grandeur, anyone.

Having a third office to share is madness; I'm really stepping away from Lydia now, and honestly I find her approach and attitude just...unpleasant.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve skipped 3 of her vlogs now, same with Frow.

46/56 min of a spoilt bitch (applies to both) prancing around with her idiot husband (applies to both) whoring herself out for any freebie going is just giving me reflux.

can she just release her merch (I’m calling it merch) so I can take the piss out of how tragic it all is.

is that too much to ask.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
I work in the forensic psychology field and I genuinely think she has mental health difficulties. And I don’t say that lightly. Her personality manically jumps to the extremes of happiness, sadness and angriness. Anything can trigger her. Literally anything. She’s surrounded by enablers - Ali, Cawwieee and her bite-back followers. They all enable her to persist in self-destructive behaviours by providing excuses or by making it possible for her to avoid the consequences of such behavior. That’s why tattle gets scapegoated as such the villain because we call her out for her shade. Of course there’s some ill-taste humour at times which I’m guilty of, but again not directed to her publicly.

Enabling fosters a negative and unfair relationship balance. This will eventually build resentment for Ali and Cawwiee to the point of no return, and they’ll be long gone, potentially together given they have a common cause. We can already see it happening with some of her less stoopd followers with their challenging comments.

The irony is she’s so consumed with the perfect was retro modern now wannabe country bumpkin bi-polar bungalow, that she doesn’t realise it’s people that make a house a home not themes or possessions. It’s all a facade. All for front. I just hope she realises this before she loses what she should treasure the most, especially in times like these. She unfortunately won’t ever admit to any of this though. She can’t lose face. Her ego will be the very thing that will destroy her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

InnerBeauty

Hello ☺ Never posted before but felt obliged to.

Lydia, if you do read these comments, I wanted to offer a constructive summary of why so many of us used to watch, but no longer do. I am not a catty person so I’ve tried to explain everything as simply and constructively as I can, on a forum where my comment won’t be deleted.

- You don’t properly disclose many ads, paid partnerships and (just as importantly) gifted content. If influencers like Emma Hill can remember when something has been gifted, and leave a short note about it in the post, why can’t you do the same? This is really important information for your younger followers who don’t have lots of spending money and should choose to invest wisely in things. Please start doing this. None of us believe that you are either too silly or too forgetful to remember what was a free gift. So what if it was? Just be transparent 😊 we all value honesty.

- You have become, in many peoples opinions, one dimensional. All you appear to be interested in (based on your content) is buying things. It’s an endless stream of products that has become impossible to relate to, or want to invest in, because every day it’s something new. If you promoted and purchased fewer products, I’m confident that we would take your recommendations more seriously.
Tip: We’d love it if you had some videos that didn’t include new items. Why don’t you repaint some old furniture to suit your new colour scheme and then teach viewers how to do this? It’s called up cycling 😊 Or try to do your own gardening and make some tutorials about it so that your viewers can learn to garden, too?

- It seems like you have totally lost your true self in an effort to be posh/upper class/more fancy than you really are. There’s no harm in wanting a few nice things or in being generally ambitious. But it feels as though you’ve lost your soul and have no sense of your real interests or personality anymore. If we wanted to watch Made In Chelsea, we’d watch Made In Chelsea. Just be yourself!

- You don’t share your wealth and many wonderful possessions as much as you could. Please be grateful for your beautiful life, enjoy it, and share the things you have. It’s where the real joy lies.

I hope this is helpful in one way or another 😊 I used to follow but sadly haven’t for a long time now. You’re a very beautiful and lucky lady, I wish you would appreciate it and share more with those who haven’t been so fortunate.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Could they both have been sent them?

No Josie ordered from Goop - Lydia never mentioned Goop before ever and now suddenly has these and is taking the Goop vitamin powders and probably bought tons of stuff because of her fomo!

Lydia's problem is that she doesn't have and won't ever have her own style, because she is so desperate to copy everyone else. Imagine being her, you sit and watch a Desi Perkins vlog/a Josie Vlog, a ITF vlog, and get your notepad out and start writing down all the stuff they've got so you can order it, and then you can't sleep at night because you think you're missing out on a matching salt and pepper set that costs about £200 or something ridiculous, but you have to have them because SHE has them, and you have to have a million other stupid things, and change your decor because of what others have! I'm exhausted thinking about it - she is deeply troubled to be doing all this. It's not a simple case of seeing something nice someone else has got, because we all do that, especially watching influencers, her behaviour is desperate!

• Haha
  • Heart