Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really am at a loss as to why she can't pluck her own eyebrows 🤔 you can actually trim them yourself with scissors Lydiot, it's not rocket science 🤷‍♀️ View attachment 138316View attachment 138318View attachment 138319View attachment 138321
I love a bold brow but this is sitting so far off her face. I’m sure they enter the room before she does. I don’t get it.

I’ve watched many a woman grow out her brows, I’ve done the same. They discuss why and what they’re doing. You can grow out your brows and still maintain it. She does beauty videos you’d think instead of telling someone to be kind when they ask she’d just explain. Maybe she plans on changing the shape. Maybe she doesn’t trust herself not to over pluck so is waiting. Maybe she can’t be bothered anymore....

Lydia is one person that does not need to grow them out though. She has no bare patches. Is she planning on growing it out to join her lash line? Will she brush it up into a faux fringe? I like the natural brow on some ladies... where it’s soft and looks like they’ve never plucked. It’s youthful and pretty. In this case it just looks like a lazy old bird can’t be bothered trimming her hedges.

Sorry, I guess I’m a little triggered by these European bushes growing on her face (nod to her “European“ plum tree) 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
does this girl ever work?? all she seems to do are "hobbies". Has she outsourced everything? The name hasn't even been changed on the other account that links to Glo https://www.instagram.com/lydiaemillen/

side note- that LV giraffe painting is one of the worst pieces of art I have EVER SEEN. I cannot imagine anyone who knows about art having a piece like that, I'm actually offended by it 🤣
It is offensive and I believe that's because they have eliminated the beautiful natural giraffe hair/fur (whatever giraffes have) and put in bloody LV (or whatever it is) logo. Fecking disgusting.

Reactions: 10
God shes such a witch has a moan because hes not poured her a glass of wine....pour one yourself you lazy cow. Then she wont let him a sip of her smoothie.

Oh hold on they are changing the whisky room! making it into a study.
Why do they need a study now? No offence meant but they aren’t really the studious type! Surely having a huge office for Lydia, an office for Ali is more than enough space, I think a study is just a waste of a room.

Reactions: 17
Why do they need a study now? No offence meant but they aren’t really the studious type! Surely having a huge office for Lydia, an office for Ali is more than enough space, I think a study is just a waste of a room.
It will be a study for a maximum of two weeks, Then she will change it to a spa/massage room for another two weeks, then it will change to a cat tree room, followed by a breakfast room, followed by a wine tasting room, followed by a gift-wrapping room, followed by......you get the idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Who thinks Globy is over?? She hasn't mentioned it ever again, I think she is hoping everyone just forgets about it. If you had something that was about to launch and you were building the anticipation wouldn't you be mentioning it every chance you got, building up they hype. Telling your audience where things are at, what's happening, how close things are getting, what day you are hoping to launch etc. You would not go soooo silent. Surely not.

Reactions: 28
According to Lydia they need an office for home/private stuff and to take phone calls. While her staff are in the basement and his staff (who?!) are upstairs in his closet office. So many eye rolls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Maybe Ali rebelled at her attempts to redesign his office space and persuaded her to use her 'creative, interior design skills ' on the whiskey room formerly known as the dining room instead? Let's face it....an antique desk and chesterfield sofa would never fit in Ali's dressing room/ office!

Reactions: 12
Where else are they going to play dress up in their corporate banker outfits?

“Hello, Wall Street? Buy more stocks. Now!”

56C0347D-F4A3-4958-AAF1-D2AA4C1FBBF2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh good god this woman she is delusional.

She said that not everyone understand her love for interior design and that she enjoys changing everything on her house.

In Lydia's words changing decor all the time is her hobby. I am sorry but she is so dumb! Painting or playing a sport is a hobby, spend time changing the curtains and furniture every month is not a hobby this is called I am some serious mental health issues that I need to deal with.

It is clear to everyone that she does not have anything else going on in her life, cause if she had she wouldn't be buying and changing things around all the time. What I see is that she is trying to fill a void by buying and selling all this stuff, changing all the time to feel fullfilled but the reality is that she needs to se a psychologist to help deal with her issues.

Lydia's behaviour isn't normal, she does not work as an interior designer neither her channel is about interior design.

The woman needs to find something interesting to do with her life. She is so shallow and dumb. She should found a real hobbie. Maybe do some cooking classes to learn how to cook a proper meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine giving your life a new ‘theme’ every couple of months because you’re so bored and empty. Does she not see how odd that is? It must drive Ali around the twist! I’d never boss my partner around the way she does. Poor guy can’t catch a break.
She obviously need help as this is NOT normal to be like that. Lydia life is empty since they bought this house all her content has been done in the house or about the house. She doesn't go out like the other youtubers. She is so delusional that she probably believes that she will be a blogger for the rest of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To answer the question what would I take from Lydias house? Ali Id rescue Ali from the wicked witch of keynes.
Oh no I would definately leave the pretentious prick where he is. He has become almost as bad as her.

"Sat in the living room, played classical music, Ali read a book"
I absolutely love this photo...Ali looks like a plastic action man :ROFLMAO:
"Sat in the living room, played classical music, Ali read a book"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh no I would definately leave the pretentious prick where he is. He has become almost as bad as her.
I fully agree with this, I find him just as annoying as her. He looked like such a irritating chav in his little fashion show section of her vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pretentious pretentious pretentious!
Bloody Knob book, Aldi would love that 😏View attachment 138375
‘Everything natural is a nightmare and I sort of love that’. We know Lydia. We see you Lydia. What with the cult obsession with linen and overgrown brows. What’s with the full 180. Oh it’s because you’re now fauxtique fetish fangirling over Steve Cordony. Bring back the inner plastic is fantastic Lydia. Always be the real you. Always.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe Ali rebelled at her attempts to redesign his office space and persuaded her to use her 'creative, interior design skills ' on the whiskey room formerly known as the dining room instead? Let's face it....an antique desk and chesterfield sofa would never fit in Ali's dressing room/ office!

Ummmm, excusez-YOU!! It was The Russian Room before it became The Christmas Dining Room before it became The Whisky Room!! Please give that little square space that no one knows what the hell to do with the grandeur that it deserves!! 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.