Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hallobrit

I have 2 jobs, I found out on Friday I'm being let go from the the second one. Which is a huge financial blow. So the fact these people are getting free anything makes me angry. I don't see how free food from Morrisons really advertises Morrisons, it's not like they need help. People expect gluten free products in every large supermarket now, so it all just seems very unwarranted to me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

coconochanel

VIP Member
Sociopath ↔ Stalker ↔ Fangirl ↔ Follower

Same difference to Lydia she’s that far up her own ass. I genuinely think she expects ALL of her followers to have the same level of ratchy fucked-up diehard devotion as this girlll. That’s why she ballsdeep rages at anyone who dares to trash out her throne.
What makes me laugh about her followers is when they film themselves watching her vlogs and their homes are better then hers. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lola Faith

VIP Member
what kind of c**t does a swipe up to a £965 LV throw - we are still in a pandemic, people are still losing jobs through redundancy etc. She really does not think outside her bungalow box at all!

• Angry
  • Heart

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
I’m actually dying 🤣 how can she afford 15 grand on a suitcase and a BLANKET that cost 15$ to produce, but can’t afford to get her patio done 😂 or more importantly her gross kitchen floor 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Also just looked at her Depop, she is selling things for £10, I wouldn't personally bother to do that, all my stuff like that I just give to a charity shop. Really shows how she counts the pennies and is definitely very tight with money. Did anyone notice her waving a packet of jackfruit snacks around saying they were her favourite, then a couple of days later she's got a whole massive box of them. Today she's mentioned she's ordered a load of wine, i'm sure she does all this so that the brands give it to her for free, it's disgusting.

On her Youtube her minions are crowing that she's been so amazing during quarantine and lockdown blah blah, she has not done one good thing at all. If she likes baking so much why hasn't she baked cup cakes or something for the local hospital, loads and loads of people are doing stuff like that, there are Corona care groups and organised bakes and food collections everywhere. Never did her bags for the NHS did she, cos she would have definitely publicised that good deed! She's such a selfish, self absorbed shit bag, why can't these idiots see that?

• Angry
  • Sick

Wophie

VIP Member
Oh God shes showing us round her 'beautiful' village and then her roses in the garden. Give it up love its never gonna be the Cotswolds. :rolleyes: :LOL:
*My village.

Hers. Not "our". The village belongs to Lydia, swipe up if you want to move there #affiliate

• Haha
  • Heart

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Pipe down Jawzilla. If you’ve been having therapy and it’s a big if, it’s because you seek validation that you’re not in the wrong. That way you can remain blissfully unaware of your own shortcomings, which helps to maintain your fragile fucking ego. Pretty sad for a 32 year old grown ass woman sorry bougie boss bitch. That and Ali and Cawwieee probably got tired of your relentless ranting bullshit so you had to go elsewhere. You’re such a narc-artist. I bet you chose to emit certain details from your therapist such as you persistently lie to save your dick, fail to mark ads, sell on gifted items, only promote an item that’s gifted, have a new ‘favourite game-changer’ every 5 seconds, get fangy with your followers, lord above your husband, mum and friend. No-one forces you to read here just like no-one forces us to view your content. None of us hate or envy you hun, we all actually liked and admired you at one point. The above reasons are why we’ve legitimately called you and your brand out. As potential consumers that is our prerogative. We don’t make the rules. ASA do. That’s like saying a criminal shouldn’t be tried in court if the crime was reported by a member of the public 🙄 Plus you should be thanking us, can you imagine if you’d launched Glò only to have it taken off the market for copyright. The utter shame, expense and lawsuit. Life is about making mistakes but you need to reflect and take accountability for your actions and stop projecting your insecurities and downfalls onto others. If you don’t accept your mistakes how can you learn to do things better? It’s only distracting you from personal growth, power to change, empathy, healthy relationships and influence on others and more importantly yourself. This is your demise. Not us. I really do wish you luck, I just worry how you‘ll change a ‘poor fucking me’ habit of a lifetime. And please don’t affiliate link your therapist. That would be low. Really low.

• Haha
  • Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
Whoever said that she turned her lounge into a huge black chalkboard with that flat black paint was so spot on. That looks hideous. I wasn't a huge fan of the navy but that was miles ahead of what she's done to it now. And her abysmal taste in lighting is still going strong. What are those sad tiny little brass sconces in such a large space? Unsurprising, she learns nothing and still has no idea what "proportion" means.

Also when she is telling Ali off for being so "bloody creative", she does this rapid eye-blink at him when he rightly says nothing in reply and just lets her nasty comments hang in the air and stink up the room. Instead of being inspired by his desire to try new things and do something imaginative, she berates him? What an absolutely miserable woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
The pair of the, are morphing into Parker From Thunderbirds. Lidl’s eyebrows and Aldi’s new jacket where the arms are too long. Bless
71EACF9B-F924-46E1-8A94-38A9818A0250.jpeg
47E545B6-B708-427D-AA61-9245BAED945F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

RalphieRoo

I think, critiquing someone’s natural look isn’t the best. A lot of people on here critique her look because she’s obviously had a lot of work done and denies it. A lot of people have actually said she looked better before she had all the work done. I do agree with Ali’s sexuality though as I don’t think men being more feminine or looking after their looks makes them gay 🤷🏻‍♀️
Generally
Unpopular opinion but I think criticising her ethics, her 'business' accumin or lack of, her interiors is all fair game, especially as she's selling it with some kind of persona. As it would be with any company that makes money from the general public. Personally I'm more uncomfortable with the ripping on parts of her life and of her looks, but that's just me, I'm guilty of it sometimes too, I admit that, but I hate when I do do it and I'm trying to be more mindful of what I say. If others here want to do that, that's their choice. But that's where she gets her fuel for declaring this site a place of bullying. If we were only critiquing her work and business we'd have the higher ground but all the little jabs at her appearance, Alis sexuality etc, her diet which aren't directly related to her living, it gives her a leg to stand on in the eyes of many. I know many won't like me saying that so I'll show myself out until you've all had a go at me.
Now who's playing the victim! No body will have a go at you m'dear your opinion is as valid as anybody

People who live their lives on the internet are a little different for people who just have an ordinary business. The likes of Lyds and Ali show us a version of themselves and their day to day lives that they assure us is real.
They are using their projected every day personal life for financial gain.
They are assuring us they are being truthful about what they use and wear and eat and are offering us ways of having the same, if we swipe up and copy their purchasing patterns.
It has been proven here by our eagle eyed sleuths that they are not honest about their income from such recommendations, they are not honest about what they have purchased or been gifted. They are not honest about what they use to maintain their skin hair teeth etc because they are promoting something completely different a short time later. Their appearance is something we should be able to comment on because they are constantly promoting products that they 'sell' to us as being how they have achieved this.
If an ordinary Joe Soap was selling light fittings on the internet, it would indeed be unfair to criticise the way he lived his life or what he looked like. However that is not the case here. We are being sold the full package and we have a right to call her out, not just on shopping hauls but on every aspect of her life that she chooses to flaunt for financial gain.

• Heart

swsgirl

Finally, solid proof from the higher ups that these influencers are not worth their weight in salt ... times are changing ...
846DDFD8-28D1-4CD6-9760-01F7E94587EF.jpeg
7943E13F-1F49-496B-B798-4D82FC1B72C4.jpeg

• Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Her twitter sycophants stating that we should show ID and be charged or arrested or some crap for negative comments shows the level of intellect her "fans" have. They're as dumb as she is.

If we should get charged for disagreeing or negative comments/ critiquing someone, then the twat ought to be charged with fucking fraud.

If comments were not permitted, every social media platform would not have a comment section for viewers.

And again for Lydiot and her stupid sycophants, freedom of speech and opinion is a right we all possess. If she does not like it or cannot handle it, get the heck off social media and stop recording your inner most thoughts, feelings, opinions, home life etc. and post it all online on numerous different social media platforms, daily for years on end, for millions to see.

This is typical of someone who wants to make profit and gain $$$$ from her freedom to post shit and say what she wants but not allow others the exact same freedom. What a dumb hypocrite.

As the saying goes, if you can't take the heat, get the fuck out the kitchen.

Yes, it's Monday and I'm irritated with dummies like Lydiot when 90 000 have died in 80 days in the US from this virus and this twit keeps ordering non essential crap daily and plays victim when people are literally fucking dying. So many have died globally and are suffering financially and this twat has her 349th home haul of 2020. God, help me....if only she had something intelligent and non-self serving to say for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Hey!

Stumbled across the tattle life a couple of days ago. Had to join and comment. After reading the comments and watching the videos - oh my, my eyes have been opened and alarm bells are starting to ring. 😳

• Heart
  • Haha

dolly88

I’ve just watched Ali’s vlog and Wow....just wow!!! How can she not look at that and realise what an absolute brat she is and it’s clear she sees his content as a threat. She has no creativity herself so mocks Ali for his. What an absolute bully. “I didn’t even get a post on my launch” o woah is fucking me Lydia. It’s not a competition against you and your husband you fucking moron. How dare he interrupt your day and ask you for help...it’s like you’re married or something!!! And yes you did go and help but you made sure to remind the poor bloke that what you were doing was more important and how inconvenienced you were by him asking for help, Ali and his “bloody creativity”. It’s not as if Ali just didn’t hang all YOUR lights for you and paint YOUR walls as you so like to remind him.

• Angry

orangelolly

Chatty Member
Who was it that asked where the Aston Martin is?! Funny how it's showed up on Ali's stories today

• Haha