Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing Lidl definitely saw Carrie yesterday morning. They both went for a run by the canal at 7am

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Anyone remember those let’s play dress up paper doll kits? Lydia would be better off launching something like this- would be more relatable to her brand. Stiff, forever outfit changing, personality like paper. You get the drift.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow I'm not on here for a couple days and look at what you guys have done 😂👏🏻

Anyone noticed she has changed the bio and profile image on her Glo account?

Screenshot_20200515-071615.png

Also how bizarre is Carries story??? Thank you Glo Beauty for some flowers?? You mean Lydia?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 130548

I’d like to think I was acquainted with fashion trends. I don’t recall ‘creased ass’ being one of them. So vogue Lydia. I can’t believe I used to follow this girl for fashion advice. I get everyone’s style can evolve but seriously she’s like a bi-polar desperate housewife vs soccer mum vs extra from little house on the prairie. Linen is fashion suicide. Who wants to spend money (jokes know it’s gifted) and time steaming just to look a hot mess after 53.4 seconds. And this girl don’t do anything so not a true reflection of how linen looks at the end of the day. Sorry any linen lovers (not you Lydia), I say this all in jest, mostly. But what next Lydia, velour tracksuits, socks with crocs, a mullet?
Who took this picture when Ali and Lydia both feature??? Is it one of the tattlers with a spy cam capturing the most unflattering images???

At the end of the vlog "We skipped buying a house" Lydia in her white robe talks about being soo exhausted and tired and "it took it out of her" what is she on about? I am wondering if this is some drama to do with the brand reveal???
She is always exhausted, everything takes it out of her. Can you imagine her in the real world, with real problems. She would not last 5 minutes. Maybe if she wasn’t such a vile human she would garner more sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a rant on her haul in the latest video. I'm all for influencers wearing the same clothes over and over (I.e. white linen shirt over dress) because it shows they're good quality or at least worth the money.
However, what annoys me with Lydia is she just follows trends, fills her wardrobe up with that particular trend and then ditches it in a months time after she's found something else

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New definition of boss lady for Lyds

Bitchy Orange Slimey Snake

Lazy Asexual Dissatisfied Yellow-belly

X

Just a rant on her haul in the latest video. I'm all for influencers wearing the same clothes over and over (I.e. white linen shirt over dress) because it shows they're good quality or at least worth the money.
However, what annoys me with Lydia is she just follows trends, fills her wardrobe up with that particular trend and then ditches it in a months time after she's found something else
I think primarily it’s because she is dissatisfied with life and she gets a rush out of constant shopping, needing, wanting etc.
Or it could just be because she is a knob....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she doesn't just buy one piece, she buys 20 exactly the same pieces, wears each of them once and then moves on. Buy a trendy piece and at least get your wear out of it in those 6 months when it's trendy, you won't be able to wear it for too long anyway.

I always refuse to buy anything too trendy coz iz hurts me to think that in a few months it will be useless (jeans with embroidered flowers, snake print, neon green turtlenecks etc.), yet they don't mind spending soooo much money on things that will be over soon. Even if some of it is gifted, it's just stupid, sorry.

Reactions: 12
And she doesn't just buy one piece, she buys 20 exactly the same pieces, wears each of them once and then moves on. Buy a trendy piece and at least get your wear out of it in those 6 months when it's trendy, you won't be able to wear it for too long anyway.

I always refuse to buy anything too trendy coz iz hurts me to think that in a few months it will be useless (jeans with embroidered flowers, snake print, neon green turtlenecks etc.), yet they don't mind spending soooo much money on things that will be over soon. Even if some of it is gifted, it's just stupid, sorry.
All she bloody does is buy buy buy shes got s shopping addiction.

Reactions: 17
I vote Cawwieee is back in the bungalow 🙋🏼‍♀️ UK Gov guidance now states you’re allowed a maid and nanny into your home. That pretty much sums up Cawwieee’s whipped job role in a nutshell...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
At the end of the vlog "We skipped buying a house" Lydia in her white robe talks about being soo exhausted and tired and "it took it out of her" what is she on about? I am wondering if this is some drama to do with the brand reveal???
hey, long time thread lurker here. I’ve just seen on Lydia’s company house that she has set up a company called Webster & Hamilton LTD and it’s description is set as ‘buying & selling of real estate’

I’ve also seen her mention numerous times on her stories that there’s so many pretty houses in her village she would love to buy - I think her & Ali are going to buy houses in their area do them up and rent as holiday homes or sell on. Their own home included. I wish she would be as transparent with us as she claims she is.

Oh and ‘Glo Beauty’ isn’t official.. she’s trading under that name as it’s already trademarked, so her real company name is LEM Beauty LTD.. original huh :cautious:

You know how short she truly is when the blue MIDI dress is literally touching her ankles. She claims to be 5'7" which we all know is more of her lies. And pairing all the dresses with the wedges - made her legs even shorter than usual.

I was just disgusted with how clueless, dumb and out of touch with reality she is ordering tit to be delivered every single day. She cares nothing about others and does not know what only ordering essential items means. What a bleeping twit.

Also, with the whole brand debacle....she said all her product is ready to go in a warehouse...to get a new name and relabel everything makes me wonder how old her product will be by the time she sends it out. Another Jaclyn Hill moment perhaps?

I believe in karma

Reactions: 21
hey, long time thread lurker here. I’ve just seen on Lydia’s company house that she has set up a company called Webster & Hamilton LTD and it’s description is set as ‘buying & selling of real estate’

I’ve also seen her mention numerous times on her stories that there’s so many pretty houses in her village she would love to buy - I think her & Ali are going to buy houses in their area do them up and rent as holiday homes or sell on. Their own home included. I wish she would be as transparent with us as she claims she is.

Oh and ‘Glo Beauty’ isn’t official.. she’s trading under that name as it’s already trademarked, so her real company name is LEM Beauty LTD.. original huh :cautious:
I couldn't see her making money doing houses up she would spend too much money on the Reno then make nothing when she sold them. I will have to go look for LEM Beauty, I hadn't read about that one, interesting. I wonder when she is going to open the box for us.

Reactions: 8
14:05 of the new video showing the Zimmerman dress...’beautiful floral detailing to The mid-drift’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is getting well roasted in the comments section of her latest video. The tide is turning for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She definitely reads here there’s a forum from said other site circa 2013-2014 , where she responds to someone who claims, I quote “had the misfortune of knowing her” back in her school years and the assessment of her character back then wasn’t actually glowing. Ive actually seen Lydia in person with Ali and she isn’t 5’7 and neither is Ali.

Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I couldn't see her making money doing houses up she would spend too much money on the Reno then make nothing when she sold them. I will have to go look for LEM Beauty, I hadn't read about that one, interesting. I wonder when she is going to open the box for us.
CFF90C7B-0E00-4658-867C-1EB139CE643D.png

Reactions: 4
Go Buy Lydia, is now obsessed with linen. Which is not a good look for someone who is a stranger to an iron. Sheets, dresses, aprons. Now she's morphing into Miss English Countryside (aka Milton Keynes). Twigs in vases, rustic benches, boot area (seat by the backdoor). It will an aga next. The Las Vegas whorehouse bed is going as it no longer fits her esssthetic (lisp)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Seriously - are there no beds in all of the UK that would suit? She has to have one made. It's this sort of stuff that annoys me about her, that nothing would be good enough for her and her house, something has to be made specially.😤

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.