Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Club Room

Nope, it's your private basement car park.
Let the leaning begin !!! ALLLLLLiiiiiiiiii !!!!

Reactions: 38
Noooooo don't let this dream sway you...wash your mouth for telling us and cleanse your mind of it ever happening
---
The Club Room

View attachment 3013919

Nope, it's your private basement car park.
Let the leaning begin !!! ALLLLLLiiiiiiiiii !!!!
Looks like they got the wall mixed up with the flooring.

Reactions: 18
Great analysis thank you, makes sense!

Reactions: 14
Noooooo don't let this dream sway you...wash your mouth for telling us and cleanse your mind of it ever happening
---

Looks like they got the wall mixed up with the flooring.
Jessie I have no idea where it came from! Iv never looked at him like that and I'd not watched a vlog for ages!! So I'm struggling to see where it's come from!!! it's embarrassing! I looked at his insta when I woke up and he's the least sexy man I've ever seen! He's pure cringe and those lips make me want to vomit! And don't get me started on the playing dress up! I feel violated!!!!!!I won't dare sleep tonight

Reactions: 17
Lydia #205 If she was old money then she wouldn't have put a ring over it (the gloves)!

Inspired by Beyonces Put a ring on it.

Reactions: 15

Watch Leo's Ascot vlog. She is what Lydiot would like to be.

You have to laugh though, Suzannah London dress, Emmy shoes, Boodles diamonds!!
yeah the hat is the star of the show for both ladies. The dress is nice and appropriate and they both look effortless. Which is the opposite of Lydiot try too hard and never gets it right. Just like her home…. Too many focal points and very bad proportion. Too matchy matchy but even that was not quite right.

Reactions: 19
Just rewatched their proposal video n she looks SOOOOO different she use to look unique n stunning
---
The tmi tag video it’s so weird to see how much more posh she tries to come across.

she said in her video she’s between 5’6-7 n weighs 8stone 4 … weird info to give out

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

12 mins 21 seconds
Her face was hidden for most of the interview
And Lydia didn't come up with the design of the dress. LIAR !!!
95% of the dress was a Karen Millen design..

Bougie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Blimey! . Can tell from this pic the collars and cuffs match

She’s keen to earn if she’s willing to pose in underwear
All of the bottoms are several sizes too small! And way too low. She has such a fit body… she just cannot dress herself even when it’s underwear.

Reactions: 13
Oh no, now we have to see her in undergarments ! Has she no dignity left? Her and Leonora make me ill - the two most fake people I have ever encountered!

Reactions: 9
Oh well when the basement floods again the bricks can soak it up.
Ewwwww just imagine the pong when the animals piddle on that floor? How on earth are they going to clean it??
---
Her hands look ugly and mannish even in gloves and that ring is hideously vulgar!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12