Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
New thread thanks to @becky bloomwood for the winning thread title 🤣 . Not much is happening in the world of old money cosplay....

She is still dressing like Bunny Mac Dougal from Sex and the City
Ali is still dressing like a prat
She is still ruining the bung with her interior decor
Her veg beds are still bare
Her garden is still a mess
but in other news some tattlers think she has bought new chickens.:unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Greentrees

VIP Member
Is it just me or do those urns for the bookcase look like they have bird shit all over them.

She said "they look aged, they have been sat outside" maybe, but I don’t know. Even if they are aged, they still look like they have bird shit all over them.

967A1856-B1A0-4BD4-ABB8-0428354CE5BD.jpeg
75E10A62-624C-41CA-9B46-1761D789EC15.jpeg
53C3F575-F2E0-42FC-BB61-1F8F6BDAF845.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Haven't been on here for ages and it's been even longer since iv watched a vlog as I find the pair of them insufferable. But last night....omg.....I had hot and steamy dream about Ali!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have NO idea where it even came from. But I dreamt he was having an affair with me behind Lydia's back, he then got me pregnant and he left her!!! I'm in shock because he hasn't even crossed my mind for ages- I don't even find him attractive 🙈🙈but il never look at him in the same way now cos it was a good dream actually 😉😉😉😉 .....but my god, Ali of all people??? Why???!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Namima

VIP Member
Looks like the perfect basement car park ... 😂

Screenshot_20240611_075208_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240611_075227_YouTube.jpg

Basement car park. Hmmm. Just paaaahfekt for Ali, no need for the Lil Felluh to leave the house ... the car park has come to him ! Imagine all the photoshoots he will have... AT HOME !
And there are more than enough walls for him to lean on.
Bravo Lyds. 🤭

I'm sorry, but the basement looks horrible. The floor will be so hard and cold under foot. What an absolute waste of space.

And this wall is for the PIANO !!!!
Screenshot_20240611_075244_YouTube.jpg

Pretentious heifer.

She's copying Josie even more talking to the dogs.
---
Perfect screenshots
😅😅😅

Screenshot_20240611_081840_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240611_081858_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Did she really say they strategically hide the dog pee stains on the carpet, and will not worry about them until its bothering her. Buy a bloody Bissel or Vax machine you dirty cow and clean the dog pee when they have an accident, plus disinfect the area afterwards, she's so lazy.

Also according to her a busy day is editing and being fitted for a dress, gimmie strength 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow

ella1979

VIP Member
She listens to her audio book “when I need reminding who I am”..

I think she means “I listen to my audio book when I need reminding who I’m pretending to be this year”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

claredeloony

Do we think that there will be a time … 10, 15, 20 years from now - when Lyds is languishing in her dressing room, a modern day Miss Havisham, cobwebs dangling from the fake beams, wearing her now tatty Sassi H dress (stained with wine, fake tan, dandruff and regret). Hair extensions are strewn about her feet, snapped off through years of over processing and neglect. Surrounded by her Hermes bags … wondering why the f**k she spent £100,000 plus on half a dozen bags, and yet has no working toilet and a basement that looks like a discount designer village car park.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

tacokitten

Chatty Member
Ali putting "Esq" on his nametag is the wildest cosplay move since they got signet rings. Is he alright??? It's only a rhetorical question. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
You’ve heard of Burlington Bertie? Well this is Lippington Bertie…

IMG_0722.jpeg

I’m Lippington Bertie, I rise at five thirty
And saunter around like a toff
I walk down The Strand with my timepiece on hand
Then I walk back again with it off
Debretts doesn’t know me - a self-styled Lord Shrovesbury
My countrified, google-eyed mirror By Joves! Me
I’m Lips, Lips - the thin veneer slips
With my free fragrance bottle in tow
I’ll swap you my stoat for a ride on your boat
I’m Lippington Bertie you know…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Woah the management rant. Based on the tea we’ve heard on this thread from people who worked with her back then…: sounds more like once they heard about how horrible her reputation was they didn’t want to sign her. Easier to blow her off and then make her not want to sign by having a dark room meeting than say no. Of course she tries to turn it like she was a victim and is thriving today without them but we all know the truth. She’s barely scraping by and they are the ones who dodged a bullet. And she seems very happy they aren’t in business and hints that they would have been in court suing each other. That’s CRAZY

Management in house by a person (Cawwie) who hates fashion (literally mocks it) it and doesn’t engage in social media is also ridiculous. Lydia just wanted a yes person and I would say Carrie should not be her manager as she had zero relationships and look where Lydia’s career is. In the literal toilet and barely hanging on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Cmkchick

Lil fella has a parcel “from Royal Mail” he will have us know! As if that’s posh.

He says Lydia’s out with Carrie for her birthday , he doesn’t know where
---
He has a candle bless. He shows off the new tacky coloured lamp and has A massive cotton shirt try on and that’s the end of the vlog!
It’s not just any mail, it’s Royal Mail! They only deliver to the high and mighty. They don’t deliver to everyone in the UK, no no no you are mistaken.

• Haha

mustbeuni

VIP Member
She didn’t thank the company that was stupid enough to invite her because she wants the naive to believe she was invited because she is high society. Not because some company invited a thousand influencers

• Heart
  • Haha

Cmkchick

So the doll house has been in her mums garage for year but was then on loan to her niece?
Quick google image search and I found an identical one previously listed on eBay - her grandad didn’t make it, she is full of crap!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow