Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greentrees

VIP Member
Such riveting content, Lydia thinking it’s a must watch, filming a time lapse of her unravelling and organising her electrical chords and leads for all her devices. And in addition to this stimulating content decided to give us a breakdown of what all of her different phone chargers, battery packs and adapters are for and every other boring thing she has in the cords and leads basket. No wonder her channel & views have gone south.

F67065DA-00D7-4DC3-909C-2CA06CC766C2.jpeg

0F3036A9-0DEC-49DE-9A1D-0F9F78B72FB9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The way she reacted to Aldi who was stung multiple times by those bees while working in ”her” garden. How sad that she couldn’t even get up to get him a glass of water let alone something for those painful stings. Damn how cold and and uncaring. Showed her true colors and who decided to leave that exchange in the video wow.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

muffintop13

Chatty Member
what’s the rant about? Any indication of what she’s done now but ranting about how it’s someone else’s fault (again)?
She makes a big speech about how a talent agency that everyone wanted to be a part of (is it Gleam? Not sure, she says something about them not existing now) didn’t hire her and she is so grateful because she pioneered hiring her best mate as her manager and it’s just what she needed and blah blah blah. Just basically gaslighting her new followers into thinking she carved her own way in the industry rather than being blacklisted for her own appalling behaviour and work ethic. I have to admire her audacity, it’s clearly working for her because she’s still getting gifted experiences and products some of us actually pay for.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

WeLoveTea

IMG_2127.png

She’s just such an effin’ liar 😂
That one time she had her initials sewn into her hotel pillowcases on some trip away (maybe 2017/2018) she lost her shit and couldn’t get over it she was excited, clearly not seeing anything like that before. If your grandma did this you wouldn’t have reacted like that as you would’ve been used to it growing up.
I need to start listing all her old money lies, it’s hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Of course she had to say how SUCCESSFUL he was and that he didn’t have to make it but he did. And she can’t wait to change everything and renovate it. 😝
So instead of buying or building her a nice dollhouse, he built her a cheap kit one. I guess she didn’t do enough research to know that it was a mass produced kit before she bought it and made up a story. It’s the Princess Diana table all over

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
National treasure? I’ve never heard of him .

this photo! She looks hilarious. Practicing her royal wave ? 😂
---
---
How did two normal ish people end up becoming weirdos? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
Did you all notice she couldn't wait to talk about how she paid for the mini kelly.... and her WEALTHY side of the family and her other "single mother" side. How the wealthy side didn't benefit her and her brother blah blah blah. She likes living in both worlds and the more she talks about it, the more her "wealthy" father looks like a DICK for not taking care of his kids financially.

Also feel like ANY major item hermes, the cloudy diamond rings etc that are not talked about are all FAKE. The minute she actually spends her own money on something she HAS to tell everyone.

• Heart

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
There is no logic to what they are doing in that basement - and the amount of money being spent when they keep banging on about moving. No sense. If they are trying to add value to that property, then it is a shit show. Aged properties, the flooring is totally different, to this new build they are doing. The cost of the heating - absolutely astrononimical... and I very much doubt with all the smoke and blow they are exhibiting on social media... the room will even be used to a great extent. Just Lydia wanting to show off yet again, and act like billy big boll**cs. Block paving great externally.... but internally a disaster waiting to happen. Again, Lydia is not an interior designer of fashion queen. She totally gets it wrong, and fools her minions.

Reactions: 31

Julia123

VIP Member
Hilarious she raves about Sabrina at Luxury Promise, who works with and is very close to Claire!! And she bought her bag there!!!
Oh my lord what she may have paid for that ivory mini Kelly from LP. Makes the eyes water. Probably well north of 20k. No wonder she can’t afford light switches. And her foundation hands are gonna ruin it in a month. She has the ivory launer which serves the same purpose but now we know it was probably on loan as she’s been working with them.

Can’t wait to see her ruin it and style it atrociously

• Haha
  • Heart

Chicken Lidl

She is such a dispicable human. Little fella comes in asking if she can check if he still has a bee sting in his back and she could give two shits to try help him look, in fact she is even repulsed at the thought of having to touch his skin. Tells him to stop dramatizing (rich coming from her) so she can get back to telling us how bad her period is. 😂 Oh the irony!

• Sick
  • Angry

Julia123

VIP Member
Wow it sure looks like she’s talking about gleam as I’ve just googled and they closed down the talent arm in 2024. This completely alligns with the narrative (and insiders reports on tattle) that she had a TERRIBLE reputation at this time and gleam managed so many powerful up and coming influencers. I would bet a LOT of people including her previous management told gleam to stay away and that she was a total monster to managers and pr and staff.

She clearly has been holding on to this for YEARS and hasn’t taken any real steps to owning her bad behavior. She thinks she’s outing them with this rant but has truly outed herself.
To add to this... NOONE would manage her after her first manager (who she has stated she didn't like because they had more than one client and didn't giver her enough attention) so she HAD to find a friend to do it. She is the worst grifter... she always outs herself. The story she told she thinks makes gleam and other influencers look bad when really it just supports the case that she is VERY unliked due to her own behavior. You just KNOW they would never treat a potential client that they actually wanted like that... cancel appointment right before, rescheduled dark room, no enthusiasm. That is a mandate on her.

She was very busy with deals UNTIL about a year after Cawwie started managing her and all Cawwie had to do was field offers... then Lydia's lazy and abusive behavior started burning bridges. Her downfall IS HER OWN DOING BECAUSE SHE IS A NARCISSIST. Cawwie is the ONLY friend she's had (besides Ali's friends) that still talks to her.... Lauren is new so that is pending but you notice she has not mentioned Lauren since the Scottland trip. EVERY friend she's had has not only ran away but it's like burnt bridge where they don't even want to be in the same room with her!

Last edited:
  • Heart

claredeloony

It’s a shit looking dolls house too. She’s a grown woman, what is she playing at.
what gets me is the way she says, ‘it’s at least 25 years old’, as if that makes it some sort of heirloom. It’s a kit from the late 90s, not some Victorian masterpiece!
---
Of course she had to say how SUCCESSFUL he was and that he didn’t have to make it but he did. And she can’t wait to change everything and renovate it. 😝
Perhaps Grandpapa got one of his footmen to build it for him 😁

• Haha

blue-orchid

I’m no hairdresser but I can’t imagine soaking my hair in oil the second I get home from a process like bleaching it blonde is good for color. 😬. Even for a paid for ad it seems like a bad idea.

I swear I feel like the colorists say don’t touch it for a few days and there are steps of do’s and dont’s.
Yes, I've been told by my balayage guy - no washing, masks etc. for 72 hours minimum after colour.

I don't understand the science of it all but I just follow his directions and my colour always lasts and looks good.

Remember when Lydia claimed that some colourist bleached her hair 4 times in one day when she was trying to repair the damage she accused Nicky of causing?

There was no damage. She just didn't like the colour but always needs immediate gratification, is impulsive and impatient so started fucking with it immediately. She washed it that night or the next day or something.

She said she then went to someone a month later in her area who bleached her hair 4 times in one day (not possible as all her fucking hair would have fallen out!).

She then came home and believe immediately oiled it or some crap.

Her damage mainly came during lockdown when the fool hair dried, then straightened then curled her hair several times a week.

Putting 3 heat tools in one sitting repeatedly is where all the damage came.

Purely self-inflicted.

She basically fried her own hair.

She's such a bloody moron.

Last edited:
  • Heart