Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
View attachment 3016191
View attachment 3016192
View attachment 3016193
just gonna leave these here

I'd mention that the neckline looks awful on her broad shoulders or that the cut and length of this dress do absolutely nothing to compliment her figure or that the bag is a ridiculous choice for this outfit or that the shoes are a hideous colour that doesn't sufficiently match or contrast with her chosen accessories,
but she's seemingly intent on looking as hideous as possible so who am I to stop her 🤷‍♀️
Baby alert, the twins are here.🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Oops...

VIP Member
One of my favourite primary school teachers died from a bee sting 😔 I still think about her to this day
Oh no! That’s just awful! 😖 What a thing to happen. It must be a bit like anaphylactic shock. It’s made me wonder if bee keepers can be tested for this? Is it something that can be predicted/prevented?
---
That would be a good idea for Lydiot to do so she doesn't confuse her tampon case with Ali's tampon case.
---

I thought that MAYBE Uncle Carlos is actually Banksy.
…see post 857!! 😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Guess which one is Lydiot.......
Clue: far right.
Actually will be the one non stop talking and cackling too.

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
Ad for Sassi holford . I see a wavy seam on my right and the dropped waistband thing to me the right side of that is not aligned or the same width as the left side.

SH must be off their rockers . They have loaned /gifted a gown Leo swept the floor with last week . (It was very pale with train, she walked down the streets in it ).

Attachments

Lola Faith

VIP Member
In tonight's NON SPONSORED flog, she is pushing N Peal and F&F, Purdey and Souster and Twit, so guessing none of them would sponsor this crap!
---
She says she is ill (again)
---
Ignore that! In my excitement (ha) I clicked on the wrong one, is there one today?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Greentrees

VIP Member
What’s uncle Carlo full name? If he paints murals for famous people there would be information about him online…
She didn't say his full name, she just said Uncle Carlo. It could be her dad's brother, but I'm not exactly sure.

Funny that, wouldn't she want to promote and happily brag about her uncle Carlo's murals by telling everyone more about his works or art and who the "famous people" are, he painted them for, seeing she's all about name dropping and showing off. Nope, crickets, not a peep about his works or the famous people. Only that he painted the exterior bricks on that mass produced kit dolls house everyone had back in the 90's. I smell bs on her story about uncle Carlo.

Last edited:

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
I hate to comment on someone’s weight but F it, I’m going to anyway. Has anyone else noticed that she’s put a few pounds on? I thought so a couple of vlogs ago but in tonight’s vlog it’s really obvious. She keeps saying things seem tight and she needs to size up, that she has under-arm fat in the Dior dress etc. It’s not the outfit’s sizes being small, it’s her body being slightly bigger than usual. Granted she’s still so slim but she’s not the skeletal figure she used to be. Ironic that she’s on a health kick and avoiding foods that make her bloat etc, yet looks more bloated than ever.

Attachments

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Though Botox can lift the brows and filters can alter things…. Many of us agree that she may have had something done to her eyelids. Look at younger pics. Doesn’t even look like the same person.

Oh and behold her filler free chin, nose and cheeks.

View attachment 3003423View attachment 3003424
i watched an old video from 7 years ago where she had filler done in the nose for the 1st time - and quoted as saying she had broken her nose, and the nose she had was not her own. When and how did she break her nose. Not that I have ever had filler in the nose, but having this procedure done in the nose, can consequently cause more harm than good in the long run.