Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @becky bloomwood for the winning thread title 🤣 . Not much is happening in the world of old money cosplay....

She is still dressing like Bunny Mac Dougal from Sex and the City
Ali is still dressing like a prat
She is still ruining the bung with her interior decor
Her veg beds are still bare
Her garden is still a mess
but in other news some tattlers think she has bought new chickens.:unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
New thread in time for tonight . I wonder if we will see any chickens old or new ?.

Neither hats , buns, ponytails nor hoods suit her face. She hasn’t got the features for anything severe

Reactions: 14
For the previous poster who asked whether the wire round the chicken enclosure was strong enough to stop a fox getting in, the answer is NO, and Lydia was told my many many people when she first got them that foxes get through that wire in seconds.

If a fox has got them, she would just replace them quietly. Normally she does the whole emotional teary eyed video, but because soooo many people told her it was a) irresponsible to let them free range when she films foxes in the garden in day light and b) the enclosure was completely unsuitable and unsafe - if she does the sob story she’d know she would get criticised because she was warned by so many.

This way, she replaces them, keeps quiet and if anyone notices, she does her usual gaslighting and claims ‘no they’re the same ones lovely x’.

She doesn’t deserve any pets. She doesn’t have a caring bone in her body, especially when it’s a choice of aesthetics over care.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I think Lidl is trying very hard to emulate Franziska Nazarenus with the headscarf style (who’s also getting Aston Martin gigs)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He’s got that big hat on again!:ROFLMAO:
Omg, he looks like an idiot!
E3DCB52B-DB44-4A3F-89ED-5869DB79B76F.jpeg

What does she look like! :ROFLMAO:
B8B2B931-81D8-44A2-85C4-B354507E4495.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
What a strange expression on his face....what on earth could he be thinking about?

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 14.30.56.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
New thread in time for tonight . I wonder if we will see any chickens old or new ?.

Neither hats , buns, ponytails nor hoods suit her face. She hasn’t got the features for anything severe
No wonder she relies so much on her hair cause without it......... 😂
---
I think Lidl is trying very hard to emulate Franziska Nazarenus with the headscarf style (who’s also getting Aston Martin gigs)
Lydiot would be her masculine grandmother 😂
---
What a strange expression on his face....what on earth could he be thinking about?

View attachment 2985695
He looks like he's just woken up 🥱 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I tried watching on of her recent vlogs but it was just endless filming of her doing Pilates and then having a video meeting?? How is that content?

Can't imagine that even her fans want to watch endless minutes of her sitting in front of a computer for a meeting?? Well, rectumsmum probably would. #nontent

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am so bored by this woman. The only reason I watch her is for the cringe content. That’s so sad and mean! There was cringe in previous videos, but now the whole thing is cringe. Last week when Ali was giving her the weather report on where they were going, she was so smug and bored with what he was telling her, I would have walked away from her! She also embarrasses him by saying he was in his boxers then looks in the camera and starts singing—very badly! The look was ‘aren’t I so cool’ — she was well pleased with herself 🤢! I am astonished that people actually want to use her to promote their products. And how many « most beautiful « places can one person go to - I get very confused because the week before one hotel was the most beautiful and now this week it’s another most beautiful 😵‍! Give the ‘most beautiful’ a rest, Lids! So glad I can vent my feelings on Tattle because I do read the comments on her vlogs and Insta and there are a lot of silly people out there showering her with unwarranted high praise!

• Heart
Reactions: 22